Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

Mines back online but still doesn't work correctly. Still can't give items or take items, can't spawn, or repair or refuel using TSW in game.

I do see alot of this error.

Error in expression <["if(getPlayerUID player == '73086662')th>
0:22:31 Error position: <"if(getPlayerUID player == '73086662')th>
0:22:31 Error Missing ""

Anyone else?

You need to give DELETE permissions to the database user that your server files use to connect to the database (not the TSW user, the actual hive ext user).

EDIT: You can give permissions only to the tables starting with "tsw_" that way its a little bit more secure.

I have used the same account for the hive user and TSW. Do you need to create a seperate account?

Main server is back online and data migrated again. DNS records changed again to reflect this change.

I will keep the backup server online just so that no one is left without a connection due to dns update problem.

If your account seems to have changed or not saved the changes in the meantime, it might be that you changed your account while it was still on the backup server and then dns updated to the main server. Both servers should have a copy of each other at THIS point in time, but further changes on the backup server wont be migrated to keep sync problems down, just re-do if something goes wrong (probably wont).

PS: added a "Backup server" text on the backup servers files for the website, so if you see that above the logo, its because your computer is still on the old DNS records for the backup server, like this : http://puu.sh/3JnA6.jpg

cen please dont give information without researching first..OVERWATCH DOES NOT WORK WITH THIS TOOL. Due to the different FTP information TSW is unable to track players and vehicles on the map..the effect is the domes will not work, you cannot veiw players inventory and the teleport functions are inoperative. However you can use it to make nice admin messages.
Fixing the above would be wonderful for those of us who use overwatch.

hello.
I am looking for help setting up anti-hack TSW.
I have a private server DayZ.st Chernarus.

I have filled all the required fields in the configuration: Recon, Database and FTP, but when I connect to the software, here spread the message that I receive:

Database Connecting ... Failed!
Connecting Rcon;;; Successful!

and in the chat window:

2:24:38 MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Access denied for user '**** bliss_ _ext' @ '%' to database 'bliss_ _ext ****'
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.AuthenticateNew () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledConnection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0

I went to see in using the website and I found this:

Your database needs to allow remote connections. You can change this on your database by going to the "mysql" database, to the "user" table, and then changing the field "Host" to "%" instead of "localhost"

And from here I do not know what to do and especially where to look.

thank you for your atention and your response.

Sorry for my english .

My problems are resolved in terms of not being able to spawn vehicles live, give loot etc.

I'll explain to perhaps help others.

The problem was two fold.

First off I was keeping a renamed dayz_server.pbo (orig_dayz_server.pbo) in the @dayz_01.server.pbo folder in case I screwed up I could be back to a working pbo in a heartbeat.
Turns out you can't do this as the server will still read it.

So after backing up the original .pbo locally and leaving the edited pbo with the code needed in server_monitor.sqf the server would fail to launch.

After some headaches it turns out the seemingly well recommended CPBO repacking program breaks the the $prefix$. Switching to PBO manager 1.4 I can successfully repacked working pbo's and can now use tsw live.

Hope this helps someone.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

hello.
I am looking for help setting up anti-hack TSW.
I have a private server DayZ.st Chernarus.

I have filled all the required fields in the configuration: Recon, Database and FTP, but when I connect to the software, here spread the message that I receive:

Database Connecting ... Failed!
Connecting Rcon;;; Successful!

and in the chat window:

2:24:38 MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Access denied for user '**** bliss_ _ext' @ '%' to database 'bliss_ _ext ****'
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.AuthenticateNew () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledConnection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>: 0

I went to see in using the website and I found this:

Your database needs to allow remote connections. You can change this on your database by going to the "mysql" database, to the "user" table, and then changing the field "Host" to "%" instead of "localhost"

And from here I do not know what to do and especially where to look.

thank you for your atention and your response.

Sorry for my english .
Best to contact him via skype. His email should have sent it to you.

noone has verified this yet and I cannot get it to work!! If anyone can demonstrate how to get this working on a overwatch server it would be great.

i can confirm it works almost fully with hfb overwatch only thing i cant seem to get working is vehicle spawn. although i can set vehicle spawn locations tick add now and spawn them that way so it does kind of work.

Just to share information, it doesn't work on overwatch in Vilayer, but it's easy to replicate the functionality from the Chernarus..

1. Setup TSW to work normally through Vilayer.

2. Copy the the tsw.sqf file from the chernarus location:

\vilayercodecustom\dayz_chernarus\system\

3. To this folder:

\vilayercodecustom\dayz_overwatch\system\

4. Edit the \vilayercodecustom\dayz_overwatch\system\server_monitor.sqf file and add this line to the very end of it:

execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\tsw.sqf";

Then save. When you restart your server it should run the tsw code fine, and I was able to spawn things, and teleport people around.. some of the functions don't work like auto-repair or being able to give items live (at least they didn't seem to work).

i was thinking, since tsw doesnt currently work for dayz Epoch, could i just change the table names to match that of what TSW is searching for? tried it with object_vehicle and changed it to instance_vehicle. seems like it didnt show up in tsw that it couldnt find it after, just couldnt find the other tables that i havent renamed yet. if i rename these tables will it affect anything in game? i could always revert back to the old names if it doesnt work. ill give it a try tonight

I know that in a SQL Server I would just create some views or synonyms to the new tables, name them the old way.. and build the logic to "convert" anything that was needed if so... in MySQL I am not versed enough to do this..I am sure that doing this would work, although the toold might also need to start using Views instead of the tables so it could easily be changed between Epoch / Normal DayZ by just enhancing / changing the view to point to the right table structure..

I'm also having the "no live functions" issue. By that I mean I can not spawn any vehicles live on the server. I noticed this issue after updating to the latest beta release. The day I updated things were working fine, since then I haven't had live functionality.

Everything has been installed correctly (Everything in Vilayer is as it should be) I'm not sure what's causing the issue... Any help is appreciated :)

Back