Spectator Tools for Admins! DOWNLOAD + INSTALLATION (GCAM)

hi! did everything like you said, but everytime i try to login as admin on the server, i get to the mission-map, and then it say: you were kicked, restriction #113 ...

anyone got an idea?! =)

yea dont use this script, it to me is useless. Admin Tools has a spectate feature and some admin stuff you need to have. this script only lets you see animals and humans, everything works but you have to be in the area of those ppl or know where to look. very unpractical.

I need to know which of these needs to be false as to skip the AI on my server. I use it as you see it here but the AI are still on the list and in the way.

#define LISTFRIENDLY true
#define LISTENEMY true
#define LISTCIVILIAN true
#define LISTANIMAL false

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

This tool is fantastic! One issue though:

When spectating people in vehicles and they get out, the camera gets stuck on that vehicle (even if I use arrow keys to switch off, it switches back) and I get the error "Error: No Unit <NULL group>"

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Anyone managed to fix this?

I don't know if I'm being dense or not, but I'm trying to install this to my vilayer server (I read about half way through this thread and saw no mention...) Which folder is considered my root folder?

Can anyone tell me why i'm, getting only 2-3 Players avaiable? but arouind 15-20 animals?
Yes, i can spectate animals

Is there anyway to do this without overwriting your edited files? I would like very much to get this working on my 1.7.7.1 server. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have dayz_1.Chernarus.pbo dont want to over write the description, init, mission files. Also the first step, says to go to \cfgdayz\server.cfg I do not have that in the file I downloaded. I dont believe I have this file.

Nothing is happening when I press o and I am logged in as admin of the server

//cfgdayz/server.cfg

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)
class Missions
{
class DayZ
{
template = dayz_1_spec.Chernarus;
//template = dayz_1.Chernarus;
difficulty = "Regular";
};
};

//MPMissions\dayz_1_spec.Chernarus\gcam.hpp

#define DEBUG true
#define GCAM true
#define ADMINS ["ID"]
/*
If you want multiple admins to be able to log into the spectator script do as followed:
#define ADMINS ["mygameid","ID2"]
Change "ID" to your UID. Example: ["12345657","1245678"]
*/

Is there anyway to do this without overwriting your edited files? I would like very much to get this working on my 1.7.7.1 server. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have dayz_1.Chernarus.pbo dont want to over write the description, init, mission files. Also the first step, says to go to \cfgdayz\server.cfg I do not have that in the file I downloaded. I dont believe I have this file.

Just add "initSpec.sqf", "initSpecKey.sqf" and the folder "gcam" to the root of your mission folder.
In your "description.ext" you add this at the top: #include "gcam\gcam_component.hpp"
In your "init.sqf" you add this below the line dayz_previousID = 0; execVM "initSpec.sqf";

No need to mess with your server.pbo

Back