[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

hey spork i just want to say i have my own currency and vendor system but this one is amazing. I actually am looking to replace mine if i cant improve it. I seem to have an issue tho where normal players dont see their levels, exp or money change in the debug monitor. It just says level = any and exp= any/generating. Im working to see if its something i did. If you or anyone knows any antihacks bypasses besides the player actions please let me know. thanks.

@ trevor kahn

Check your description.ext look for around line 185, i think you may have one extra "};" preventing your mission from loading..

You guys, there are SEVERAL different antihacks out there.

We didn't write nor create the Antihack that you are using, and are NOT responsible for this (or any for that matter) script(s) that cause issues with this release.

If you want help about the antihack, go ask for support from the person that SOLD you the antihack.

This script has been tested to work with and against all scripts whose job is NOT to block scripts. So, bloodbag, basebuilding, remove parts, yada yada will work just fine with this.

In the future we'll come up with a solution, but this is NOT an antihack support thread, this is the DayZ of Glory support thread, please keep questions and suggestions related to it in here.

hey spork i just want to say i have my own currency and vendor system but this one is amazing. I actually am looking to replace mine if i cant improve it. I seem to have an issue tho where normal players dont see their levels, exp or money change in the debug monitor. It just says level = any and exp= any/generating. Im working to see if its something i did. If you or anyone knows any antihacks bypasses besides the player actions please let me know. thanks.

Its your antihack i assume and i do not discuss antihacks here so if needed pm me if you have antihack installed.

well i replaced the whole folder and re assigned the values i wanted and everything seems to work fine now. I am still experiencing an issue with the exp debug reading (some number)/generating. I do not believe its an antihack issue tho since even admins have the problem. Just curious if im missing something.

wow. i just came here looking for help. i kinda feel a little hesitant anymore tho. I can understand not having the knowledge to find the actions an what nots that can be blocked by third party antihacks but dont just try to shut ppl down if it directly relates to your mod. Anyway its a great mod, im sure ill figure it out. Thanks anyways.

wow. i just came here looking for help. i kinda feel a little hesitant anymore tho. I can understand not having the knowledge to find the actions an what nots that can be blocked by third party antihacks but dont just try to shut ppl down if it directly relates to your mod. Anyway its a great mod, im sure ill figure it out. Thanks anyways.

No thats not it and the problem it looks like is the settings is not activated correctly because most of variables are first picked up on settings so check to make sure settings was modified correctly and there is execvm for it in int.sqf. Also please tell me what variable on debug is doing so that was i know where the issue is originating from.

What did you change on the settings and is there a rpt error?

sporkulus and nextasy I love how this mod is looking so far and coming along, but I notice its stepping away from the more DayZ like game and focusing on more combat/killing/zombies game, exactly how it was set up a mix of COD/Zombies.. I do like how you guys are setting up the shops and all, it is looking pretty good so far though

Installed the mod last night (took all of 5 minutes) and WOW! The lag is all but GONE, just a couple laggy spots here and there but NOTHING at all like the awful mess I had the other day. Everyone is going nuts over it and loving the update! There's only been a couple issues we have found but it's not bad enough to take down the mod.
1- When I logged in I had $20,000 on me and when I pick up money from zeds it goes up a lil and then reverts back to $20,000. I never got a chance to go to the bank but this is rather disappointing. I don't know how to go about knocking that down so I can play normally and I certainly don't want it happening to other players and they can buy out the whole gun shop three times over. :confused:
2- One of our players couldn't access anything to do with the mod whatsoever. While the rest of us were running around collecting money and having a blast nothing showed up for him. The debug menu didn't show, no money option showed up, nothing. The gun shop guy popped up when he went in the church (only aspect that he saw) but he then proceeded to say something along the lines that he wasn't a player and thus could not access the shop. He's the only one to have this problem. Everyone else was able to access the gun shop no problem.
Thank you so much for creating such an amazing mod. We absolutely love it!
I was curious, is there a way to apply money to AI? We have bandit AI and would like to get money but it's no big deal if it's too much of an issue. I was just curious!

46.4.98.86:3302
Glory (v1.0.2) installed on Chernarus server (1.7.7.1), work fine, no lag.
Thanks Sporkulus ^^

Installed the mod last night (took all of 5 minutes) and WOW! The lag is all but GONE, just a couple laggy spots here and there but NOTHING at all like the awful mess I had the other day. Everyone is going nuts over it and loving the update! There's only been a couple issues we have found but it's not bad enough to take down the mod.
1- When I logged in I had $20,000 on me and when I pick up money from zeds it goes up a lil and then reverts back to $20,000. I never got a chance to go to the bank but this is rather disappointing. I don't know how to go about knocking that down so I can play normally and I certainly don't want it happening to other players and they can buy out the whole gun shop three times over. :confused:

You get 20k$ if you put your UID as Admin. You can change the money for admins in the settings.sqf (line 144). For now i only know only one way to reset the Money and Level is to Change your Name. Sure there is another way but i dont know it =/

You get 20k$ if you put your UID as Admin. You can change the money for admins in the settings.sqf (line 144). For now i only know only one way to reset the Money and Level is to Change your Name. Sure there is another way but i dont know it =/

Oh thank you so much! I was afraid it was a bug! I'll go change that for our next restart. I was getting pretty worried that others would get it and it was a bug. I had been curious what the reason was as to putting in the staff codes.

Anyone curious as to what this mod does and has Rmod 2.1 I suggest you stop by The Dragon's Lair and check it out! We're PvE but it's lots of fun! 198.27.81.162:2342

Hello, I just got a few questions before I go about installing this.

1. I have blurs antihack. Does this mod work with it? If so how would I go about keeping his be filters and still have these.

2 is it possible to have the gunshops anywhere else besides churches?

3. Is there any mods that conflict with this what so ever?

4. If I am not able to get this working, could I get you on Skype or something to help me out?

5. Last and least, think you can give me a link to a download for this?

Hopefully I can get this to work.

Hello, I just got a few questions before I go about installing this.

1. I have blurs antihack. Does this mod work with it? If so how would I go about keeping his be filters and still have these.

2 is it possible to have the gunshops anywhere else besides churches?

3. Is there any mods that conflict with this what so ever?

4. If I am not able to get this working, could I get you on Skype or something to help me out?

5. Last and least, think you can give me a link to a download for this?

Hopefully I can get this to work.

1. This does not work with blur antihack but with alot of tweaks it does
2. Yes it is possible but i wll be moving gunshops to firestations in next release
3. All mods that you have access to server pbo+mission pbo+battleye folder you are good.
4. Yes i can but try doing this first on your own
5. download here

What you did, was come here asking for help about something unrelated. Could care less how hesitant you are. I'm not trying to shut ANYONE down, only reaffirm that this is a thread related to installation and support for installing OUR script, not how to fix your blood bag, not help you install remove parts, and not help you configure your 3rd part AntiHack.

I don't mean to come across as rude, but simply put, there a zillion different antihacks and different versions for all the releases, with different fixes that would need to be made depending on what is in there blocking them. If your antihack isn't allowing the script to work, it could be a dozen different reasons. More importantly, this is a script we give away for free, we don't charge you to use this, so I'm not about to be helping random other people MAKE MORE money off our work and also DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM.

As sweet and cool as the antihack is, this is an opensource forum, and I do not spend time on these forums supporting NON OPENSOURCE code.

Not gonna happen, So quit asking us to fix your antihacks, ask the guy you got it from, WHOEVER one of those five people are.

Now, back to people asking us questions about problems with their installations, and other people giving us good feedback for new ideas on updated releases! :)

EDIT
p.s. @blur: we still love you babe

Back