[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

Is everyones lag issues better?

Gonna pop the new update on in a few. I've been working for a few hours on getting a base I built put in. After days of fighting this thing I finally got it to spawn. Oh that feels good. Win for me! I'll update you when I get it working!

Sorry if anyone tried to join this but our official dayz of glory is up and people who want to see it the ip is 74.91.121.166:2322.

Hey Sporkulus, thanks very much for your mod, I've been monitoring it since you announced it and tried the 1.01 and it was lagged to death, I tried the 1.02 and the lag is gone after the initial start up(normally within 30 seconds of server coming online).

but I noticed a couple of things, if you hit level 30, after a few kills the debug monitor goes away completely, F5 and ALT dont bring it back, it took me about 15 minutes to figure out how to delete the .var profiles so it starts over in my tests of the mod.

also i would suggest moving the website variables and TS variables near the top just so its more user editing friendly the file. i had no problem figuring it out and finding the debug to change from TS to Ventrilo, and since i dont have a website, i changed that portion to Admins and listed them there instead :p

any idea why the sarge ai gets xp for kills, but when you do the mission bandits for charnarus you dont get any xp?

also is there a way to reset a players stats/level back down to zero or blank, since i have a live server and a test server to try out my mods and stuff first to make sure no issues, i had a few players come on the test server and play around for like 5 hours to try and stress test the mod. but i fear when i add this to the live server, they will already be very high levels, since i got to lvl 30 in 1 sitting and a few others got into the 20s, i lowered the xp rate of zombies and bandits and headshots, and made it so survivors give you negative score.

Hey Sporkulus, thanks very much for your mod, I've been monitoring it since you announced it and tried the 1.01 and it was lagged to death, I tried the 1.02 and the lag is gone after the initial start up(normally within 30 seconds of server coming online).

but I noticed a couple of things, if you hit level 30, after a few kills the debug monitor goes away completely, F5 and ALT dont bring it back, it took me about 15 minutes to figure out how to delete the .var profiles so it starts over in my tests of the mod.

also i would suggest moving the website variables and TS variables near the top just so its more user editing friendly the file. i had no problem figuring it out and finding the debug to change from TS to Ventrilo, and since i dont have a website, i changed that portion to Admins and listed them there instead :p

any idea why the sarge ai gets xp for kills, but when you do the mission bandits for charnarus you dont get any xp?

also is there a way to reset a players stats/level back down to zero or blank, since i have a live server and a test server to try out my mods and stuff first to make sure no issues, i had a few players come on the test server and play around for like 5 hours to try and stress test the mod. but i fear when i add this to the live server, they will already be very high levels, since i got to lvl 30 in 1 sitting and a few others got into the 20s, i lowered the xp rate of zombies and bandits and headshots, and made it so survivors give you negative score.

I will see to adding some switches for those in settings like for reseting people but also for debug fading away i see why it does that and i will fix on next release but i am pretty no one should be lvl 30 legit yet.

Change the exp needed for each lvl in the settings.sqf

i hit 30 in about 4-5 hours, i had unlimited ammo, but for my players who didnt have unlimited, and played slightly less than me, they got to lvl 24 and like 22 and stuff. with the sarge ai, there is a spot on the map that is like a giant battlefield of AI, i think its at 018 033 or its 033 018 and they respawn fairly quick and AI kills give a lot of xp, so between zombies at NWAF and the ai spawns, i hit 30 fairly quickly. thats why i changed my settings to this,

Code:
addscore = 2; // How much exp for every zombie kill
addscoreH = 5; // How much exp for every headshot kill
addscore2 = 10; // How much exp for every bandit kill
addscore3 = -20; // How much exp for every survivor kill
addscoreZdouble = 10; // How much bonus exp for every 10 zombies

this way it would take longer to lvl.

also, one last error i forgot to mention, when sending money to players, it says there is no such user and says its name i believe, but it gives them the money. may want to look into that. if i notice any other bugs, ill make mention of it. believe it also gives same error when trying to check stats.

also i noticed these dont work, from my testing.

Code:
//sound files and texts
_firstblood = format["First Blood!",name player];   //what it says for getting for getting first blood.
_Killingspree = format["CONTINUE THE RAMPAGE!",name player];   //what it says for getting 10 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Rampage = format["YOU ARE ON A RAMPAGE!",name player];   //what it says for getting 25 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Dominating = format["YOU ARE DOMINATING!",name player];  //what it says for getting 40 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Unstoppable = format["YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 60 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Godlike = format["YOU ARE GODLIKE!",name player];   //what it says for getting 100 zombies kills in the session you joined.

i had over 400 zombies kills and i never once got any of these.

PLEASE GUYS DO NOT BUY BLURS ANTI HACK IT IS TERRIBLE I CAN POINT YOU IN THE DIRECTION OF A WAY BETTER ANTI HACK THE BEST ONE ACTUALLY FOR PRETTY CHEAP BUT ITS WAY BETTER THEN BLURS AND ANY OTHERS I HAVE SEEN! sorry for yelling but its that urgent it annoys me when ppl buy blurs terrible anti hack

PLEASE GUYS DO NOT BUY BLURS ANTI HACK IT IS TERRIBLE I CAN POINT YOU IN THE DIRECTION OF A WAY BETTER ANTI HACK THE BEST ONE ACTUALLY FOR PRETTY CHEAP BUT ITS WAY BETTER THEN BLURS AND ANY OTHERS I HAVE SEEN! sorry for yelling but its that urgent it annoys me when ppl buy blurs terrible anti hack

whats the best antihax then ?

ok so i added this mod to my chernarus overwatch server and as soon as i did i couldn't load into it anymore. stuck at wait for host screen. so i reset to default and i loaded in fine. ok so i downloaded fresh default mission and server pbo's and followed your instructions word for word and as soon as i uploaded them, i was stuck at wait for host again... this really sucks!!! I know this could be a great addition to my server. hosted on dayz.st. below are links to my mission and server pbo's, along with my rpt. any help of info regarding my issue would be greatly appreciated cause all i want to do is play dayz!!!!! :)

https://github.com/travbasball8/overwatch-pbo-s

http://pastebin.com/4eEbkHF7

Back