[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

here is a code i made for antihack witch can be called in mission file @ code link copy and paste and name it antihacks.sqf

Init call needs to look like this

Code:
custom_antihax = true; //Make this false to disable antihacks.

AH_AdminList = ["6864384", "116341702"]; //add admin uids here

[AH_AdminList,custom_antihax] execvm "antihacks.sqf";

or very similar.
I get .rpt errors when I use this
Code:
 Error in expression < then
{
custom_antihax = false;
exitwith{};
};

while {custom_antihax} do
{

_B>
3:24:33  Error position: <{};
};

{

_B>
3:24:33  Error Missing ;
3:24:33 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\antihacks.sqf, line 58
3:24:33 Error in expression < then
{

_Ban = profileNamespace getVariable ["sporkban",0];
"Sporkhint" >
3:24:36   Error position: <getVariable ["sporkban",0];
"Sporkhint" >
3:24:36   Error getvariable: Type String, expected Namespace,Object,Group,Team member,Task,Location
3:24:36 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\antihacks.sqf, line 9
Can I use this from server files as well?

I get .rpt errors when I use this
Code:
 Error in expression < then
{
custom_antihax = false;
exitwith{};
};

{

_B>
3:24:33  Error position: <{};
};

{

_B>
3:24:33  Error Missing ;
3:24:33 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\antihacks.sqf, line 58
3:24:33 Error in expression < then
{

_Ban = profileNamespace getVariable ["sporkban",0];
"Sporkhint" >
3:24:36  Error position: <getVariable ["sporkban",0];
"Sporkhint" >
3:24:36  Error getvariable: Type String, expected Namespace,Object,Group,Team member,Task,Location
3:24:36 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\antihacks.sqf, line 9
Can I use this from server files as well?

this has to be called in mission file init.sqf

I have still some big problems with laggs =(

after a while my whole RPT will get spamt full of massages like that
Code:
 9:30:41 Server: Object 7:4845 not found (message 70)
and
Code:
 9:32:03 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 300721095 (Orange-Fanta)
Code:
 9:36:01 No player found for channel 380780608 - message ignored

i also noticed after a short of time playing the use of memory increases:
9l7y8j9j.png

e9b2ufqr.png

26r3bbml.png

after the last picture i was kicked of the game and no one could join

Map: Chernarus 1.7.7.1
Scripts: Base-Building 1.2; Self-Bloodbag; ca 170 vehicles; Tow-Lift; Admin-Tools
Viewdistance: 1600meters
no Fog and minum Rain
DayZ of Glory 1.01

hopefully somebody can help

Thanks

We tried this out on our server tonight. We absolutely LOVE the whole idea of it but it killed us at the same time- several of our players couldn't even play on the server! It took us 30 minutes of waiting before I finally logged in on the server. There was 5 of us trying out the mod and I was the first to get in. Afterwards load time was cut to about 10 minutes, still an insane amount of time. I think the longest I ever waited before was maybe 5 minutes. When we finally got in the lag was unbelieveable. We had invincible zombies and if another player was nearby they would freeze at whatever position they were at when spotted and stay there. My fiance was playing next to me and we could see each other frozen in space. Bullets did no damage when this happened. My dog also froze after a few minutes and I couldn't get him to respond, even several shots from my fiance made no difference. Several players went from >100 ping to well over 500 after getting in the server. They have been with us awhile and don't have ping problems normally. It was so bad that 2 out of the 5 of us were completely unable to actually be in the server more than 5 minutes before getting kicked.
I admit I'm rather new to scripts and am not the best at figuring out all the info that could help. I'm hoping maybe explaining our issues could help you.
Our server currently runs: Rmod2.1, Vilayer Self Bloodbag, Vilayer Towing, Vilayer Weather, Vilayer remove Vehicle Parts, Dogs, Suicide Option, Water from Rain, and Custom Loot Table. All non-Vilayer scripts are taken from here: http://opendayz.net/threads/resources-dayz-server-additions.9003/
In order to get the mod to work correctly I had to edit my description.ext and add the sounds under the cfg sounds that the Dog script had already made. They worked just fine.
I would like to note that the first time I logged in several of the kill sounds popped up and I started off with 15 points unlike the rest of the group. Randomly as I played through the lag (my fiance was red chained near constantly and his FPS went from a normal of 60 to 13) I would get kill mesages even though I hadn't killed any zombies. That's not really a big deal but it was a little odd. They were spot on with every kill and I'd be running down the street and suddenly "Headshot" would pop up though I hadn't fired a shot in several minutes.

We really, really love this idea and we hope that the lag issue is resolved very soon. The customization of this mod is incredible. The only other thing I'd have liked is an indepth explanation on how to customize the level perks. I'd love to apply our current scripts to that if possible.

I did some insane lag fixes earlier and going to have some people test it now to see if release it good. I will post when its available for you.

I did some insane lag fixes earlier and going to have some people test it now to see if release it good. I will post when its available for you.

Sounds good, I took it out until you could fix it. Any idea when adding vehicles to the shop? How about buying scripts in the gunshop? Like being able to buy self bloodbag, commit suicide, towing etc.

New update out and updater has been updated!

Version 1.02

Updates:
1. Sounds and texts can be disabled
2. Maxium money,bank,exp can be set.
3. Even more lag fixed so dayz.st people can hopefully be satisfied
4. set the level you have to be before you drop money on death.
5. Insane faster loading times
6. Debug is toggled with F5 now
7. New init.sqf call (Check rar for it)

P.S This update was mainly for debuging and fixing and next release will include car shops and ingame features!

Sounds good, I took it out until you could fix it. Any idea when adding vehicles to the shop? How about buying scripts in the gunshop? Like being able to buy self bloodbag, commit suicide, towing etc.

car shops are done pretty much and now creating locations for them :)

We tried this out on our server tonight. We absolutely LOVE the whole idea of it but it killed us at the same time- several of our players couldn't even play on the server! It took us 30 minutes of waiting before I finally logged in on the server. There was 5 of us trying out the mod and I was the first to get in. Afterwards load time was cut to about 10 minutes, still an insane amount of time. I think the longest I ever waited before was maybe 5 minutes. When we finally got in the lag was unbelieveable. We had invincible zombies and if another player was nearby they would freeze at whatever position they were at when spotted and stay there. My fiance was playing next to me and we could see each other frozen in space. Bullets did no damage when this happened. My dog also froze after a few minutes and I couldn't get him to respond, even several shots from my fiance made no difference. Several players went from >100 ping to well over 500 after getting in the server. They have been with us awhile and don't have ping problems normally. It was so bad that 2 out of the 5 of us were completely unable to actually be in the server more than 5 minutes before getting kicked.
I admit I'm rather new to scripts and am not the best at figuring out all the info that could help. I'm hoping maybe explaining our issues could help you.
Our server currently runs: Rmod2.1, Vilayer Self Bloodbag, Vilayer Towing, Vilayer Weather, Vilayer remove Vehicle Parts, Dogs, Suicide Option, Water from Rain, and Custom Loot Table. All non-Vilayer scripts are taken from here: http://opendayz.net/threads/resources-dayz-server-additions.9003/
In order to get the mod to work correctly I had to edit my description.ext and add the sounds under the cfg sounds that the Dog script had already made. They worked just fine.
I would like to note that the first time I logged in several of the kill sounds popped up and I started off with 15 points unlike the rest of the group. Randomly as I played through the lag (my fiance was red chained near constantly and his FPS went from a normal of 60 to 13) I would get kill mesages even though I hadn't killed any zombies. That's not really a big deal but it was a little odd. They were spot on with every kill and I'd be running down the street and suddenly "Headshot" would pop up though I hadn't fired a shot in several minutes.

We really, really love this idea and we hope that the lag issue is resolved very soon. The customization of this mod is incredible. The only other thing I'd have liked is an indepth explanation on how to customize the level perks. I'd love to apply our current scripts to that if possible.

I will make video on how to edit the addons :) and some other settings that may be hard to do but just for you.

Correct. I have my own Debug, it's toggle is F10 and yours is F5, so I'd like for players to be able to switch between them.

Open debug.sqf and go to line 851 and you should see this

Code:
  hintSilent parseText format ["
        <t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#BF3EFF'>Players: %8</t><t size='0.75 'font='Bitstream' align='right' color='#FF0000'>Within 2500m: %11</t><br/>
        <t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#BF3EFF'>Vehicles: </t><t size='0.75' font='Bitstream'align='right' color='#FF0000'>%13(%14)</t><br/>
        <t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#BF3EFF'>Murders: </t><t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='right' color='#FF0000'>%4</t><br/>
        <t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#BF3EFF'>Humanity: </t><t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='right' color='#FF0000'>%6</t><br/>
        <t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#BF3EFF'>Blood: </t><t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='right' color='#FF0000'>%9</t><br/>
        <t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#BF3EFF'>FPS</t><t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='right' color='#ddc92a'>%10</t><br/><br/>
        <t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#BF3EFF'>Min until Restart</t><t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='right' color='#ddc92a'>%25</t><br/><br/>
        <t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='center' color='#FF0000'>ALT to Toggle</t><br/>
        <t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='center' color='#ddc92a' shadow='true' shadowColor='#000000'>Website: %27</t><br/>
        <t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='center' color='#ddc92a' shadow='true' shadowColor='#000000'>TS3: %26</t>",     
        (name player),                                                                                                    //1
        (player getVariable["zombieKills", 0]),                                                                            //2
        (player getVariable["headShots", 0]),                                                                            //3
        (player getVariable["humanKills", 0]),                                                                            //4
        (player getVariable["banditKills", 0]),                                                                            //5
        (player getVariable["humanity", 0]),                                                                            //6
        (dayz_Survived),                                                                                                //7
        (count playableUnits),                                                                                            //8
        r_player_blood,                                                                                                    //9
        ((round diag_fps) + 10),                                                                                        //10
        (({isPlayer _x} count (getPos vehicle player nearEntities [["AllVehicles"], 2500]))-1),                            //11
        viewdistance,                                                                                                    //12
        ((count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["StaticWeapon","Car","Motorcycle","Tank","Air","Ship"],25000])) + 300),    //13
        ((count vehicles) + 300),                                                                                        //14
        ((count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Motorcycle"],25000])) + 100),                                            //15
        ((count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Air"],25000])) + 50),                                                    //16
        ((count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Car"],25000])) + 100),                                                    //17
        (gettext (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeof vehicle player) >> "displayName")),                            //18
        (count entities "zZombie_Base"),                                                                                //19
        ({alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base"),                                                                        //20
        (getPosASL player),                                                                                                //21
        (mapGridPosition getPos player),                                                                                //22
        (count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Ship"],25000])),                                                            //23
        (round(getDir player)),                                                                                            //24
        ((TimeToRestart)-(round(serverTime/60))),
        (TS_name),
        (Web_name)];

or the start of it well this is the second debug i toggle to and if you replace this one with your own hintslient from your debug then you will be able to toggle between the two main ones witch i assume you were asking.

Make sure you define any variables i dont.

Back