[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

We are aware of the lag/desyncs and are working hard to clean up the code for performance, If your server is powerful enough, and you haven't added things to intentionally slow down your server (ie 1000 vehicles) We've had 15+ on a test server for the mod and did not see any lag/ desync past the initilize process

We will have another release once the problem is solved :)

We are aware of the lag/desyncs and are working hard to clean up the code for performance, If your server is powerful enough, and you haven't added things to intentionally slow down your server (ie 1000 vehicles) We've had 15+ on a test server for the mod and did not see any lag/ desync past the initilize process

We will have another release once the problem is solved :)
only have about 200 vehicles its an amazing add on though good luck

great mod but im using it with blurgaming antihax and all the admins see and play fine but normal players dont get the debug or any ingame options like cash ect :-( please help

got this to work great first time but its so so so so so laggy and desyncs like no other its unplayable with more then 2 players in the game

I am aware of this issue with some hosters and it is due to me making a file that is 1500+ lines long for arma 2 oa crap reading to read and it causes lag. My initial file was 3000+ but was cut down and i will hope to fix the lag issues by the end of week if not sooner.

great mod but im using it with blurgaming antihax and all the admins see and play fine but normal players dont get the debug or any ingame options like cash ect :-( please help

Yes i know because blur's antihack blocks variables that i use and would be very simple to fix and can be but that needs to be done with blur. Turning variables into string makes the files not work correctly is a hint.

how please tell me how :p hints not working :)

In blurs code there are tons of lines that say variable = 'string'; where variable is not variable so if you find and remove you might have some luck. and for those with lag i fixed the lag issue and will be released really soon.

In blurs code there are tons of lines that say variable = 'string'; where variable is not variable so if you find and remove you might have some luck. and for those with lag i fixed the lag issue and will be released really soon.
thats really great to hear i am willing to test it for you if you like i have an 8 core monster of a server and a test server if you want to see how it works with others bc the lag and desync i experienced was like no other just let me know

tested with epoch,overwatch,cherno,tavaiana so far

Hey there, i tried with epoch chrno yesterday, but all of my ai just froze, couldn't even killem. Think you could help me out? zedsinc.enjinvoice.com is my ts3.

Is there anyway for it to not show the text or sound?

ok to remove sound go to discription.ext and clean the sounds out of it and for the text on screen go to the setttings file and find these lines

Code:
_firstblood = format["First Blood!",name player];  //what it says for getting for getting first blood.
_Killingspree = format["CONTINUE THE RAMPAGE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 10 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Rampage = format["YOU ARE ON A RAMPAGE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 25 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Dominating = format["YOU ARE DOMINATING!",name player];  //what it says for getting 40 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Unstoppable = format["YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 60 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Godlike = format["YOU ARE GODLIKE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 100 zombies kills in the session you joined.

//sound files and texts
_firstblood = format["First Blood!",name player];  //what it says for getting for getting first blood.
_Killingspree = format["CONTINUE THE RAMPAGE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 10 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Rampage = format["YOU ARE ON A RAMPAGE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 25 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Dominating = format["YOU ARE DOMINATING!",name player];  //what it says for getting 40 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Unstoppable = format["YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 60 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Godlike = format["YOU ARE GODLIKE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 100 zombies kills in the session you joined.

//Killstreak script by sporkulus

_Doublekill = format["DOUBLE KILL",name player]; //what it says for getting 2 zombie kills within a 2 seconds time limit
_Multikill = format["MULTIKILL",name player]; //what it says for getting 3 zombie kills within a 4 seconds time limit
_Ultrakill = format["ULTRAKILL",name player]; //what it says for getting 4 zombie kills within a 6 seconds time limit
_Monsterkill = format["MONSTER KILLER",name player]; //what it says for getting 5 zombie kills within a 8 seconds time limit

then change one line to this

Code:
_firstblood = format["",name player];  //what it says for getting for getting first blood.

witch would remove first blood text

this script looks amazing, would love to add it to my server. Do you know if it works with epoch 1.0.2? a lot of stuff changed when epoch went from 1.0.1.5 to 1.0.2 and some other scripts ie towing / Sarge AI have proved difficult to repair, just wondering if this ones been tested on latest build? Thanks and again great job, mod looks awesome!

this script looks amazing, would love to add it to my server. Do you know if it works with epoch 1.0.2? a lot of stuff changed when epoch went from 1.0.1.5 to 1.0.2 and some other scripts ie towing / Sarge AI have proved difficult to repair, just wondering if this ones been tested on latest build? Thanks and again great job, mod looks awesome!

yes i have fully tested on epoch,taviana,overwatch,cherno,oring,rmod so far

I will have the lag fix out by tonight.

I updated and lost the debug, trying to figure out what i did wrong...

you use the new init call and should look like this

Code:
Use_spork = true; //turn this false to disable sporks whole mod.
AdminList = ["6864384", "116341702"]; //add admin uids here
[Use_spork,AdminList] execvm "@DayZofDuty\dod\init.sqs";

Back