[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

sqs ? You mean sqf i hope.. unless you're no longer returning variables, or using wait until, goto, or sleep commands.. and don't need to end statements with ; anymore :)

Really good work, you did a great job with it. I put it on my server today and anything seems fine .... buuuut then:

I can't get into vehicles and I can't get the gear of vehicles. I can put something into the car but not take something out - strange. It's not possible to get into a car as driver or on the backseat... Tested it with existing vehicles and fresh spawns.

This server runs with 1.7.7.1 bliss and Chernarus map. Added modifications are: Auto-Refuel, Self-Bloodbag, Fred's-Wardrobe and ... nope, I think that's all that changes the code in a major way.

Do you have any idea?

Code:
_firstblood = format["",name player];  //what it says for getting for getting first blood.

witch would remove first blood text

Is there a way to remove the headshot sound and text too?
Because if I just clean out the description, other scripts still look for playsound: "headshot".

error in my rpt file :-(

Code:
13:14:37 Error in expression <
Norenew = false;
};

}:

spawnKilling =
{

_name = cursortarget;
_justspawned>
13:14:37  Error position: <=
{

_name = cursortarget;
_justspawned>
13:14:37  Error Missing ;
13:14:37 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\@DayZofDuty\dod\spawn.sqf, line 27

Really good work, you did a great job with it. I put it on my server today and anything seems fine .... buuuut then:

I can't get into vehicles and I can't get the gear of vehicles. I can put something into the car but not take something out - strange. It's not possible to get into a car as driver or on the backseat... Tested it with existing vehicles and fresh spawns.

This server runs with 1.7.7.1 bliss and Chernarus map. Added modifications are: Auto-Refuel, Self-Bloodbag, Fred's-Wardrobe and ... nope, I think that's all that changes the code in a major way.

Do you have any idea?

Seems like a self actions problem... you add anything like selfactions.sqf?

Had the same problem as everyone else after the update..but i found the problem and fixed it and it works great now the lag is gone and havent found any issues yet but will keep you posted

Had the same problem as everyone else after the update..but i found the problem and fixed it and it works great now the lag is gone and havent found any issues yet but will keep you posted

You guys were right and the call i used is bad i will update that for the files its great but to fix the call for now just open the init.sqs and use those calls in the init.sqf in main directory for now.

Ok download is updated and new init call will be made but i have tested this on epoch,taviana,cherno,overwatch this morning so for those who run into problems check your init call witch should be calling settings

p.s. getting stuck at wait for host means your pbo is not packed right and also if you sit at debug for a second when loading in just ignore it.

You guys were right and the call i used is bad i will update that for the files its great but to fix the call for now just open the init.sqs and use those calls in the init.sqf in main directory for now.
your problem was not the calling for me it was in the spawn.sqf you have a few }: that should not have been there after i fixed that the mod loads up fine for me

your problem was not the calling for me it was in the spawn.sqf you have a few }: that should not have been there after i fixed that the mod loads up fine for me
I never made a change to spawn.sqf so that's really weird and shouldn't be a problem.

I never made a change to spawn.sqf so that's really weird and shouldn't be a problem.
well idk my server was stuck at "waiting for server to start authentication" so i shut down and checked the rpt and sure enough right away i notice that "}:" are out of place well they didnt need to be there the script did not require them so i removed them and cleaned up the script a bit and start up the server and i load in first time no issues

this is the error :

8:59:00 Error in expression <
Norenew = false;
};

}:

spawnKilling =
{

_name = cursortarget;
_justspawned>
8:59:00 Error position: <=
{

_name = cursortarget;
_justspawned>
8:59:00 Error Missing ;
8:59:00 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\@DayZofDuty\dod\spawn.sqf, line 27

I still havent got it working yet. It worked before update. I applied all of the changes and still cant get it going.

this is the error :

8:59:00 Error in expression <
Norenew = false;
};

}:

spawnKilling =
{

_name = cursortarget;
_justspawned>
8:59:00 Error position: <=
{

_name = cursortarget;
_justspawned>
8:59:00 Error Missing ;
8:59:00 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\@DayZofDuty\dod\spawn.sqf, line 27

I still havent got it working yet. It worked before update. I applied all of the changes and still cant get it going.

in your int.sqf change :
Code:
Use_spork = true; //turn this false to disable sporks whole mod.
AdminList = ["6864384", "116341702"]; //add admin uids here
[Use_spork,AdminList] execvm "@DayZofDuty\dod\debug.sqf";

to

Code:
Use_spork = true; //turn this false to disable sporks whole mod.
[] execvm "@DayZofDuty\dod\settings.sqf";
[] execvm "@DayZofDuty\dod\Level_addons.sqf";
[Use_spork,AdminList] execvm "@DayZofDuty\dod\debug.sqf";
[Use_spork,AdminList] execvm "@DayZofDuty\dod\debug2.sqf";
[Use_spork,AdminList] execvm "@DayZofDuty\dod\debug3.sqf";
[Use_spork,AdminList] execvm "@DayZofDuty\dod\debug3.sqf";

this works fine now with me

Thanks for the quick responses sporkulus. I got pretty much every error everyone else was getting. I got errors in the spawn.sqf and settings.sqf. I reverted to 1.0, so I dont have the RPT log anymore.

I also didn't understand this:

Back