[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

hi there, most of the guns when purchased fro the gunshop take your cash and produce this error

no entry bin\config.bin/cfgweapons.xxxxxx

any idea how to fix it? as only a handful of guns work

we had some bad issues and i will have to redo update and issues are with computer. I need to know how many people want an update to this to make sure doing it is worth it to the people and also i am looking for a populated community to mod for on dayz if that interests anyone since my last one quit. So please post here on if you think your community would like an update and you would still want it.

I would definitely love an update! Or a point in the right direction to get the banks working on Taviana!

PLEASE UPDATE i have been trying for weeks to get this to work on overwatch and it never loads just holds me on the waiting for host screen.

i really wonna get this mod added looks great!

PLEASE UPDATE i have been trying for weeks to get this to work on overwatch and it never loads just holds me on the waiting for host screen.

i really wonna get this mod added looks great!
you dont know how to build pbos i see then.

you dont know how to build pbos i see then.

WOW Wot a total asshole - PLEASE DONT TALK TO ME LIKE YOUR BETTER THAN ME YOU PRICK, HUGS...

i have plenty of experience with pbos i am not the best i can also follow instructions well online but i am not expert. I am making the new FOXMod map called New Dawn at the mo a new mod of a mod of a mod for my clan and i really wamnt to have this feature on the server.

to but all the info on how to add youR mod is wrong on the videos - i have added it to overwatch 3 times and never works added to vanilla never worked - perhaps there is a common issue that i dont know about.

Calm down ;)

i will help you, just pm me. Maybe we can solve this problem together. I've got this working on 1.8.0.3 :)

thanks dude i have messaged yo on your wall - did not mean to sound pissed off just dont expect that from a Lead Dev member for anything.

yes spork, my community in epoch would love this updated, its populated well also if you wanted to join

Some Bug to report Spork:
If you stay near a Vendor and relogg, you can kill the vendor and loot him without any problems

Some Bug to report Spork:
If you stay near a Vendor and relogg, you can kill the vendor and loot him without any problems
damn i was wondering how long until someone figured that out. Now i guess i will have to fix that.

@regan if you send me your teamspeak or skype info i will be happy to join community.

WOW Wot a total asshole - PLEASE DONT TALK TO ME LIKE YOUR BETTER THAN ME YOU PRICK, HUGS...

i have plenty of experience with pbos i am not the best i can also follow instructions well online but i am not expert. I am making the new FOXMod map called New Dawn at the mo a new mod of a mod of a mod for my clan and i really wamnt to have this feature on the server.

to but all the info on how to add youR mod is wrong on the videos - i have added it to overwatch 3 times and never works added to vanilla never worked - perhaps there is a common issue that i dont know about.
i dont doubt your skills man but i am far from asshole and if i wanted to be an asshole let me blur my code and make people pay for activation codes for it to work. Its open source man and when i release i never cared about money and hated to see dayz (one of best zombie mods) die and created 1.0 in less then 48 hours only hoping to help dayz continue. this goes for anyone wanting help - pm me your skype or anyone contact details and i will add you and go through step by step installation with you.

i dont doubt your skills man but i am far from asshole and if i wanted to be an asshole let me blur my code and make people pay for activation codes for it to work. Its open source man and when i release i never cared about money and hated to see dayz (one of best zombie mods) die and created 1.0 in less then 48 hours only hoping to help dayz continue. this goes for anyone wanting help - pm me your skype or anyone contact details and i will add you and go through step by step installation with you.

i have already fixed that for him ;)

i dont doubt your skills man but i am far from asshole and if i wanted to be an asshole let me blur my code and make people pay for activation codes for it to work. Its open source man and when i release i never cared about money and hated to see dayz (one of best zombie mods) die and created 1.0 in less then 48 hours only hoping to help dayz continue. this goes for anyone wanting help - pm me your skype or anyone contact details and i will add you and go through step by step installation with you

Mate i cam e on here looking for help form a Dev member of this mod and you told me i was not good at coding and lef the chat there - Do you really need it explained to you why this would get someones back up i treid for months to sort this out.

But.... i would really like to start fresh with you as i love your work and i have days were i come accross a bit less than 100% sometimes. I am looiking to use you mod in a RP server we have we take our RP and gaming seriously and i have a standalone game in production currently with my edinburgh based games dev team - we are all mastersd of our own trade but coding is were i have ost issues as lettes and numbers tent to move about pages in my head.

anyway once again - AWESOME MOD MAN LIKE BRAVO! DOUBLE KILL HOORAH! Few things i cant get to work like the laptops and XP perks etc but to be honest no one has noticed they all to busy fighterover who has the highest XP lolz.

- anyway thanks for the reply and keep up the trully uber work

Hey,

I'm trying to get perks for leveling up done (like towing on lvl5) but it seeems i dont get this right.
Can someone give me a short example how to do this?

here is my level_addons.sqf for testing, but as i said its not working:
Code:
_level_2 =
{
//spawnthisshit =  "Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1";
execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";
execVM "Scripts\gunControl.sqf";

};  //add stuff in here that level 2 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

_level_3 =
{

[] execVM "Scripts\gunControl.sqf";

};  //add stuff in here that level 3 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

_level_4 =
{

//spawnthisshit =  "TT650_Civ";

};  //add stuff in here that level 4 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

_level_5 =
{

execVM "Scripts\selfbb\Activate.sqf";

};  //add stuff in here that level 5 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

_level_6 =
{

//spawnthisshit =  "ATV_US_EP1";

};  //add stuff in here that level 6 should unlock like example is - execvm "towing.sqf";

And one more Question: do the "perks" stay after a relog/newspawn?

Cheers

Back