[Support] DZGM

27.06.2014 02:11:48: myname (x.x.x.x:port) myguid - #145 "N";
_marker setMarkerTypeLocal "mil_triangle";
_marker setMarkerTextLocal (_x select 1);
_marker setMarkerColorLocal (_x select "

using

5 "setMarkerTextLocal" !="_markerstr setMarkerTextLocal _name;" !="_somerandomvar setMarkerTextLocal format [\"%1\",(name player)];" !="_somerandomvar setMarkerTextLocal format [\"%1\",_name];" !"_vm setMarkerTextLocal" !"_pm setMarkerTextLocal format"

5 "setMarkerTypeLocal" !="_pm setMarkerTypeLocal \"destroyedvehicle\";" !="_vm setMarkerTypeLocal \"" !="_somerandomvar setMarkerTypeLocal \"DestroyedVehicle\";"

it's kicking on the first line hrm.

ok on my other server I do have a class RscTitles soo does this look correct ???

Code:
#include "dzgm\defines.hpp"
class RscTitles
{
    #include "dzgm\icons.hpp"
    class zCamoStatusGUI {
    idd = -1;
    fadeout=0;
    fadein=0;
        onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['zCamo_GUI_display', _this select 0]";
        duration = 10e10;
        name= "zCamoGui";
        controlsBackground[] = {};
        objects[] = {};
        class controls {
            class zCamoIcon:RscPictureGUI {
            idc = 1;
            text="custom\walkamongstthedead\zombie.paa";
            x="0.958313 * safezoneW + safezoneX";
            y="0.43 * safezoneH + safezoneY";
            w=0.059999999;
            h=0.079999998;
            colorText[]={1,1,1,1};
            };
        };
    };
};

of course my BE filters are different so trying just the origional filter

Code:
//new
5 "" !="currentInvites" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="bon_recruit_newunit"

edit works great on both servers although I had to change the publicvariableval.txt
and the invite to group.sqf as advised

Thankz for all your support.................

Last edited:
good night, would you give an example of part 5, why not get it right.

In compiles.sqf find:
dayz_spaceInterrupt = { ... };

If you do not have it you need to copy the whole dayz_spaceInterrupt = { }; function from the default compiles.sqf and paste it inside the if (!isDedicated) then { }; section of your custom compiles.sqf.

I am having the issue of the screen opening and I can see the invite and disband and stuff, but then it disappears a quick second later?

Like once I hit right control. My inventory opens for a split second then I see the group screen and the invite accept disband all that is there for a split second then there is just the people on server and myself and when I click on a name it doesn't give me any options.

Last edited:
I think somebody has mentioned this earlier, or at least something similar, but with infistar ESP it only shows the name above the one of the players in the group, and it is always the leaders name. Anyway to fix this? Other than that, amazing scripts. Lots of good feedback from my players.

is this working with the new infistar update? 332? also i would like to know about what nexus said about the

"but with infistar ESP it only shows the name above the one of the players in the group, and it is always the leaders name. Anyway to fix this?"

THANKS in advance great script!

When I join my server it stops loading at 4 or 5(seconds..timer).
Nothing is out of the ordinary in the RPTs and I've double checked everything in the install guide.

Any tips?

The server loads fine without yes.

Description:

#include "dzgm\defines.hpp"

class RscTitles
{
class BTC_Hud
{
at the bottom: #include "dzgm\groupManagement.hpp"
Init:

Under isDedicated:

_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
[] execVM "dzgm\init.sqf";

Pretty sure that this:

Code:
class RscTitles
{
class BTC_Hud
{

Should look like:

Code:
class RscTitles
{
};
class BTC_Hud
{

It is not map specific. Should work fine with any dayz mod. The only major difference between 181/epoch is 181 does not have the tag friends system built in for building etc.

@|pwn3d|Nexus and @iSoJu - still working out a fix for admin ESP showing the wrong names when you are in a group. Will post back when I have it. It is a pain to test because you need 3-4 people.
I'm available quite often if you need another person to help out. Pretty eager to learn more about scripting. From what somebody said you were actually on my server at one point, not sure if it was a lie or not though.

Hello I just installed this script and it is not working but we get the message that says use right click to access it but it does nothing when we have radios on our toolbelts, any ideas I can provide the files if needed?

Back