[Support] DZGM

@airborne52 - Did you add it to allowedDialogs as per OP directions? If yes then you will just have to wait until I get the update to see what it is. Infi never sends them out and blur takes forever to post.
oh...well,absolutely,i already insert 55510 in the section.This issue only happened on every mod which was based on ep1051,also include ah332b.Maybe if I false the AH function should be work,but I think it is not safety prevent hackers.So waiting for your new updates.

Can i make so you only can invite players that are 5 - 10 meters from you ?

and make it mandatory to have a radio to open the menu.

Last edited:
Hi I've added this to my Overpoch server now, 1.0.5.1 build 112555, and the group management screen comes up as normal when pressing right control, but there is no invite option...

If anyone can think of a possible reason it would help a lot.

Regards

Ebay, seems like this affects users opening the options menu on the escape menu. Any ideas?

i have followed the install directions step by step and still cannot seem to get this working 100%. Once i am ingame i see the Hint in lower left corner about right control for group management but nothing happens. Also as instructed i used -showScriptErrors, and changed the dikcode to a few unused keys to no avail, and I get no errors on screen or in rpt.

i use a 1.8.0.3 core. my compiles matches the one shown for 1.8.1 and overwatch. i tried using compiles as shown and external dayz_spaceinterupt. I do not use anti hacks nor Battle eye. This tutorial is well written i must be missing something stupid. i am really excited to try this script on my servers and thank ebay and those who help make this script possible.
163.112555 any help would be much appriciated

Last edited:
I've got this running great on an Overpoch (1.0.5.1//112555) server but I have only one complaint:
infiSTAR's ESP tools do not show anyone who is in a group. Their marker goes beside the group leader's which makes it very difficult to find any players...

Is there a fix for this?

I'm already using that block in my AH.sqf -- the ESP works fine when people are not in groups. My issue is when they join a group their name no longer appears on their marker. Instead, their name remains beside the group leader making it impossible to see where the player is located.

Is it possible to make it where admins do not see the group markers? This way the ESP icon would act as they do by default while still making the Group System possible?

Regarding the ESP markers not showing when players are in groups - is anything different with infistar's latest, AH332E? I noticed that the ESP block is different than the previous version, so hesitated to replace it straight away with the dzgm version.

Currently using Epoch 1.0.5.1 and when I click on a players name in the right box I don't get the option to invite the player into my group.

It looks okay. I would suggest starting with the default 1.8.0.3 compiles.sqf and just adding my three keybinds to it at the bottom. The one in the OP is for 1.8.1. I'm not sure how compatible it is with 1.8.0.3.

Infi has not made any significant changes to his admin ESP since this was released. Make sure you are looking at the correct one. He has two different admin ESPs right next to each other, a normal one and one for the free roam cam.

adminESPicons = normal
admin_fnc_esp = free roam cam
Okay i commented my dayz_spaceInterrupt in compile and used external one with the deafult 1803 and added ur 3 dik codes and, I managed to get it working but only with the radio not the Rcontrol.
not sure the deal with the dik codes but it does work atm so woohoo! still getting no errors.

Hi, i need ur help i installed it and tested it out on my nitrado server and its working then i installed it on my root server! The players got kicked when they invite other people... here is my publicvariable.txt

//new
5 !=(remExField|remExFP) !=(PVCDZ_obj_GutBody|drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs|BIS_effects_gepv|dayzLoad|achievement|dayzFlies) !=PVDZ_(drg_(RaDrag|RaLW|RLact)|getTickTime|hlt_Bleed|obj_(Delete|Publish|RoadFlare|Destroy)|objgather_Delete|veh_S(ave|F)) !=PVDZ_(plr_(Death|Discorem|Login[12]|LoginRecord|Save)|Server(_changeOwner|_Simulation|StoreVar)|receiveVar|sec_atp|send) !="currentInvites"

i tried this but then all players got kicked

5 !="currentInvites" !=(remExField|remExFP) !=(PVCDZ_obj_GutBody|drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs|BIS_effects_gepv|dayzLoad|achievement|dayzFlies) !=PVDZ_(drg_(RaDrag|RaLW|RLact)|getTickTime|hlt_Bleed|obj_(Delete|Publish|RoadFlare|Destroy)|objgather_Delete|veh_S(ave|F)) !=PVDZ_(plr_(Death|Discorem|Login[12]|LoginRecord|Save)|Server(_changeOwner|_Simulation|StoreVar)|receiveVar|sec_atp|send)

i also tried but then all players got kicked
5 !=(remExField|remExFP) !=(PVCDZ_obj_GutBody|drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs|BIS_effects_gepv|dayzLoad|achievement|dayzFlies) !=PVDZ_(drg_(RaDrag|RaLW|RLact)|getTickTime|hlt_Bleed|obj_(Delete|Publish|RoadFlare|Destroy)|objgather_Delete|veh_S(ave|F)) !=PVDZ_(plr_(Death|Discorem|Login[12]|LoginRecord|Save)|Server(_changeOwner|_Simulation|StoreVar)|receiveVar|sec_atp|send) !="currentInvites"
5"" !"currentInvites"

please help me....

Back