[Support] DZGM

I installed this on OverPoch 1.0.5.1 & 0.2.5 with P4L, Single Currency and Snap Build Pro and now characters are invisible. I've checked the player_switchmodel.sqf and it looks correct. Any thoughts on what else could cause this?

Nevermind. I found a mistype further up in the player_switchmodel.sqf file.

Last edited:
Ive add the script everything seems to be working Great! The issue i came across is when players are logging in the gear menu pops up if you dont hit close in time it sends you back to the loading screen. And you freeze and have to relog try again. Im sure I input something wrong ive looked thru the files and dont see my error, has anyone else had this problem and if so what was the fix? thanks

Got this working, only one more problem some people can invite others while when I invite people, they get the invite as "Any" or cant see me in the list.

Ok, so for some reason, neither right clicking on the radios works or control on the keyboard works. I dont know where I went wrong. Thank goodness for a test server!!

I'm having the same exact issue. Anyone know the fix?

Having a SLIGHT issue.. basically menu pops up.. but no invite or anything..

887c29e5ef.jpg

I'm having an issue with I guess the latest version of infistar (334A_BETA) where its all working but the accept button is being blocked. Players can invite etc but the accept button never shows up.

Hi
it seems mod is installed but i dont get menu when i use right CTRL nothing happens i installed this a few times on a new server no other mods no errors in .RPT server running overpoch panthera only latest infistar installed.. anyone help.?

Hi if it helps anyone my issue was caused by adding
if (!isDedicated) then {
player_switchModel = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\player_switchModel.sqf";
};
if (!isDedicated) then {
dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
};
if (!isDedicated) then {
player_selectSlot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\ui_selectSlot.sqf";
};

To the top of the compiles.sqf i cut and pasted to the very bottom after everything else and it now works
hope this helps someone

if (!isDedicated) then {
player_switchModel = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\player_switchModel.sqf";
};
if (!isDedicated) then {
dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
};
if (!isDedicated) then {
player_selectSlot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\ui_selectSlot.sqf";
};

To the top of the compiles.sqf i cut and pasted to the very bottom after everything else and it now works
hope this helps someone

it deffinetly shows that you are a newbie in scripting tho.

there's no need to ADD those lines, simply find the vanilla lines and change them to direct to the new file in your mission instead of the mod folder.

it deffinetly shows that you are a newbie in scripting tho.

there's no need to ADD those lines, simply find the vanilla lines and change them to direct to the new file in your mission instead of the mod folder.
Hi
Well to be honest i have trained a lot of people in my profession, over my lifetime ,and we all have to start somewhere my friend, maybe it helped another noob..i was just following the installation notes..

Hi
Well to be honest i have trained a lot of people in my profession, over my lifetime ,and we all have to start somewhere my friend, maybe it helped another noob..i was just following the installation notes..
if (!isDedicated) then {
};
if (!isDedicated) then {
};
if (!isDedicated) then {
};

hope this helps someone

What soul is saying is....
so your compiles is setting the path 2 times that way.
your overriding the original (vanilla) path by adding it again at the bottom
yes I understand you moved it from the top to the bottom, but its also in the middle

you should just change it in the middle like this....

Code:
line 67ish
    player_switchModel =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\player_switchModel.sqf";
line 28ish
dayz_spaceInterrupt =             compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
line 123ish
    player_selectSlot =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\ui_selectSlot.sqf";

What soul is saying is....
so your compiles is setting the path 2 times that way.
your overriding the original (vanilla) path by adding it again at the bottom
yes I understand you moved it from the top to the bottom, but its also in the middle

you should just change it in the middle like this....

Code:
line 67ish
    player_switchModel =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\player_switchModel.sqf";
line 28ish
dayz_spaceInterrupt =             compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
line 123ish
    player_selectSlot =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\ui_selectSlot.sqf";
Hi
thanks for the explanation i follow it now,and have made the changes only in the tutorial to install it just says to add to file, in future i will check when adding scripts for vanilla lines before adding to bottom
thanks for making this clear

What would be the method to enable the usage of Group Chat (text & voice) so BE does not rage on the players? Currently, when a player tries sending chat to their group they get a warning about not using group chat and they have a number of warnings left before getting kicked.

What would be the method to enable the usage of Group Chat (text & voice) so BE does not rage on the players? Currently, when a player tries sending chat to their group they get a warning about not using group chat and they have a number of warnings left before getting kicked.

In bec\Config\bec_config.cfg

#----------------------------------------------------
[ChatRestriction]
#----------------------------------------------------
# Set max amount of chat lines a player is allowed to send for each channel.
# Going passed the number will result in kick. -1 is disabled, 0 isntant kick.
# If the number is higher than 0 players will be sendt warnings.

Global = -1
Side = -1
Group = -1
Vehicle = -1
Command = -1
Commander = -1
Direct = -1

Back