[Support] DZMS DayZ Mission System

Uhm well anyone know why my ai missions spawn without weapons? heres the RPT
Line 4516: 21:47:18 [DZMS]: Starting DayZ Mission System.
Line 4517: 21:47:18 [DZMS]: Relations not found! Using DZMS Relations.
Line 4517: 21:47:18 [DZMS]: Relations not found! Using DZMS Relations.
Line 4520: 21:47:19 [DZMS]: Currently Running Version: RC1.1
Line 4521: 21:47:19 [DZMS]: Mission and Extended Configuration Loaded!
Line 4522: 21:47:19 [DZMS]: chernarus Detected. Map Specific Settings Adjusted!
Line 4528: 21:47:19 [DZMS]: Loading ExecVM Functions.
Line 4529: 21:47:19 [DZMS]: Loading Compiled Functions.
Line 4530: 21:47:19 [DZMS]: Loading All Other Functions.
Line 4531: 21:47:19 [DZMS]: Mission Functions Script Loaded!
Line 4533: 21:47:20 [DZMS]: Mission Marker Loop for JIPs Starting!
Line 4534: 21:47:20 [DZMS]: Minor Mission Clock Starting!
Line 4535: 21:47:20 [DZMS]: Major Mission Clock Starting!
Line 7576: 21:58:39 [DZMS]: Running Minor Mission SM6.
Line 7604: 21:58:46 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 3 units in mission.
Line 7604: 21:58:46 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 3 units in mission.
Line 7616: 21:58:48 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 6 units in mission.
Line 7616: 21:58:48 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 6 units in mission.
Line 7626: 21:58:50 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 9 units in mission.
Line 7626: 21:58:50 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 9 units in mission.
Line 7635: 21:58:52 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 12 units in mission.
Line 7635: 21:58:52 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 12 units in mission.
Line 7644: 21:58:54 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) Waiting for 0/12 Units or Less to be Alive and a Player to be Near the Objective.
Line 7644: 21:58:54 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) Waiting for 0/12 Units or Less to be Alive and a Player to be Near the Objective.
Line 10121: 22:07:59 [DZMS]: Running Major Mission SM4.
Line 10187: 22:08:15 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMajor) 6 AI Spawned, 6 units in mission.
Line 10187: 22:08:15 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMajor) 6 AI Spawned, 6 units in mission.
Line 10218: 22:08:22 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMajor) 4 AI Spawned, 10 units in mission.
Line 10218: 22:08:22 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMajor) 4 AI Spawned, 10 units in mission.
Line 10253: 22:08:29 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMajor) 4 AI Spawned, 14 units in mission.
Line 10253: 22:08:29 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMajor) 4 AI Spawned, 14 units in mission.
Line 10279: 22:08:35 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMajor) 0 AI Spawned, 14 units in mission.
Line 10279: 22:08:35 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMajor) 0 AI Spawned, 14 units in mission.
Line 10305: 22:08:40 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMajor) Waiting for 0/14 Units or Less to be Alive and a Player to be Near the Objective.
Line 10305: 22:08:40 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMajor) Waiting for 0/14 Units or Less to be Alive and a Player to be Near the Objective.
Line 17238: 22:35:28 [DZMS]: Minor SM6 Weapons Truck Mission has Ended.

Last edited:
i had that problem b4 , make sure the skill level is not set at 0 (may be ok now)

//Usage: [_coords, count, skillLevel, unitArray]
[[(_coords select 0) + 10, (_coords select 1) + 15,0],4,1,"DZMSUnitsMinor"] call DZMSAISpawn;

If anyone here could give me any pointers on how getting this to work on a vilayer server that would be amazing, I've been trying to get it work all freaking day. I tried putting the DZMS folder in both the epoch.chernarus folder and the dayz.epoch folder. In my server_monitor.sqf in my dayz.epoch folder I have

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";

even tried

[] ExecVM "DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";

So far its the only mod/script I cannot get to work, that and I also tried EMS but they are pretty much the same thing.

If anyone here could give me any pointers on how getting this to work on a vilayer server that would be amazing, I've been trying to get it work all freaking day. I tried putting the DZMS folder in both the epoch.chernarus folder and the dayz.epoch folder. In my server_monitor.sqf in my dayz.epoch folder I have

even tried

So far its the only mod/script I cannot get to work, that and I also tried EMS but they are pretty much the same thing.
Hi same here i tried all ways it the first script i cant get work i use HFB and a dayz.st server and it just hangs on server authentication
hope someone can help or if anyone got a default server.pbo with it working id love to try

Alright I finally figured it out for vilayer specific servers.

Open up your server_monitor.SQF in the system folder in your server.PBO.

Search for this line

allowConnection = true;

And insert this line directly above it.

Put your DZMS folder into your epoch.chernarus folder.

Then change all references to scripts from \z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\ TO DZMS\

There are references to change in DZMSInit.sqf, DZMSFunctions.sqf, DZMSMajTimer.sqf, DZMSMinTimer.sqf

Alright I finally figured it out for vilayer specific servers.

Open up your server_monitor.SQF in the system folder in your server.PBO.

Search for this line

allowConnection = true;

And insert this line directly above it.

Put your DZMS folder into your epoch.chernarus folder.

Then change all references to scripts from \z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\ TO DZMS\

There are references to change in DZMSInit.sqf, DZMSFunctions.sqf, DZMSMajTimer.sqf, DZMSMinTimer.sqf
hi when you say epoch.chernarus folder you mean the mission folder epoch chernarus in the serverpbo mission files or the chernarus pbo ? as ive tried a few ways and i still get waiting to authenticate
could you post a example of how the script looks after changing it thanks

What I explained is only for people who are hosted on Vilayer, if you have to mod the pbo itself you just use the normal instructions on github.

What I explained is only for people who are hosted on Vilayer, if you have to mod the pbo itself you just use the normal instructions on github.
Thanks i been trying for two days to get it to work i on HFB server and i tried it on my dayz.st server it just don't seem to work i get waiting to authenticate it really frustrating it the simplest thing yet it just don't work lol

Thank you Niverive! You've just saved me an hour searching. Works perfectly! Phumbs up.

Edit: Worked Once. Second mission and then afterwards even after a restart and all AI are dead as soon as I get there. Any suggestions?

Edit: Going to try previous suggestion.. Turn off Free For all on DZAI. Im sure im getting there before AI killing them...?

Edit: Fixed It, AI Heli's were killing them..

Last edited:
Thank you Niverive! You've just saved me an hour searching. Works perfectly! Phumbs up.

Edit: Worked Once. Second mission and then afterwards even after a restart and all AI are dead as soon as I get there. Any suggestions?

Edit: Going to try previous suggestion.. Turn off Free For all on DZAI. Im sure im getting there before AI killing them...?

Edit: Fixed It, AI Heli's were killing them..
Glad I could help I spent basically an entire day trying to figure it out lol.

i had that problem b4 , make sure the skill level is not set at 0 (may be ok now)

//Usage: [_coords, count, skillLevel, unitArray]
[[(_coords select 0) + 10, (_coords select 1) + 15,0],4,1,"DZMSUnitsMinor"] call DZMSAISpawn;

Seems like 1.1 update has a section for skill levels of 0.
I was getting missions with no a.I. at them I looked at the difference in the config file between 1.0 and 1.1 and the 1.0 config file had no section for A.I. of level 0.

Hi
anybody help running HFB server i know it simple i added the script and the file just get waiting to authenticate any ideas please

Hi
anybody help running HFB server i know it simple i added the script and the file just get waiting to authenticate any ideas please

Go through and make sure all the code you added has proper syntax and is in the right place. Usually when it hangs like that it means there's a missing";" or something somewhere, elast in all the cases i've had of that happening.

hi all i have added is this

directly above
allowConnection = true;

in the server_monitor.SQF

and added the file DZMS to my server_pbo

it runs fine without the file i use HFB and dayz.st and tried on both servers with same result waiting to authenticate

its nuts lol i have my server as i want it. it is only side missions i want and i would be happy lol

my email is agutgopostal at hotmail dot com
you can also use my TS here legion.teamspeakserverhost.com:21929 and just drop the file into one of the rooms. I'm "Kelly" on there. Chat me up if you catch me on and we can walk through this together.

Really that goes for anyone with a general server problem. I don't mind to help you fix your issue, I just don't want to get hooked into a 6 hour "can you set up my server" deal. As long as it's simplish come hit me up.

Hello,

sorry if I does not read all the 27 pages, I have only one question:
Any posibilities set up static gunner even a rocket launcher whos shoot on armored cars like: M113? How to deal with armored cars whos just run throught the mission?

Hello,

sorry if I does not read all the 27 pages, I have only one question:
Any posibilities set up static gunner even a rocket launcher whos shoot on armored cars like: M113? How to deal with armored cars whos just run throught the mission?
There is an option that makes each AI group spawn with RPG's to get rid of armor, though I find this personally to be a little overpowering in some respects, wish there would be a slightly more balanced way to do this.

Back