[Support] DZMS DayZ Mission System

Hi, i have figured out how to insert custom items into supply crate for my Epoch server. I want also insert into crate Cinder Walls but if i try insert cinder object (walls, doorway,...) using addMagazineCargoGlobal or addWeaponCargoGlobal i am getting error in rpt "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ'" and Cinder objects are not in crates. What is proper way to insert Cinder objects into crates. Thanks

Quick question, I have added base buiding to my overwatch server. I am using thr new 1.3 base building. I would like to have the building materials crate to have a chance to spawn at A.I. missions. How do I get that to work
? IT says Epoch in the config file but I am sure there is a way to get it to spawn in Overwatch.

Hi, i have figured out how to insert custom items into supply crate for my Epoch server. I want also insert into crate Cinder Walls but if i try insert cinder object (walls, doorway,...) using addMagazineCargoGlobal or addWeaponCargoGlobal i am getting error in rpt "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ'" and Cinder objects are not in crates. What is proper way to insert Cinder objects into crates. Thanks
This is an random entry from my construction crate (edit to have what you want in it):
Code:
[
["M9SD"],
["15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","outhouse_kit","outhouse_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit"]
],
if it's the DZMS you want to add this to, then it gets added in this line here:
Code:
DZMSConSupply = ["CinderBlocks","MortarBucket", ETC...

any idea how to add construction crates to Overwatch in the DZMS OR can I just add the class names to the normal crates? I would rather have a 2nd construction crate instead.

If i wanted to have 1 static Ai location as well as the usual random locations could i add it to this code in the config file below eg cords for klen

// Array of static locations. X,Y,Z
DZMSStatLocs = [
[11502.6,11326.1,0],
[0,0,0]
];

hm, don't suppose there's any ETA on when we mgiht see another update for this? i'm really hoping for some mroe mission variety....i'd code them myself, but i'm awful at scripting :(

Hi All
new to this but i followed the installation and i get waiting for server to authenticate
im running refuel repair rearm sarge AI tow and lift which i think shouldn't make a difference any ideas

getting errors in RPT similar to this

4:37:53 "WARNING illegal RE rhideObjectcode with args:[any,R 1-1-G:3,false]"
4:37:53 "WARNING illegal RE rhideObjectcode with args:[any,SAR_leader_8,false]"

think it sarge ai config, but inst there if i remove DZMS
also tried with sarge AI removed still waiting to authenticate

Last edited:
Hi All
new to this but i followed the installation and i get waiting for server to authenticate
im running refuel repair rearm sarge AI tow and lift which i think shouldn't make a difference any ideas

getting errors in RPT similar to this

4:37:53 "WARNING illegal RE rhideObjectcode with args:[any,R 1-1-G:3,false]"
4:37:53 "WARNING illegal RE rhideObjectcode with args:[any,SAR_leader_8,false]"

think it sarge ai config, but inst there if i remove DZMS
also tried with sarge AI removed still waiting to authenticate

My bet would be you either put a piece of code int he wrong palce, or missed an apostrophy somewhere, I've had that happen many times where it never authenticates, and its always been a case of missing syntax or misplaced code.

Hey, your script looks great, but is there any way possible to edit the loot that spawns and the amount of it that spawns in each mission file?

My bet would be you either put a piece of code int he wrong palce, or missed an apostrophy somewhere, I've had that happen many times where it never authenticates, and its always been a case of missing syntax or misplaced code.
Hi

thanks for the advice something i will check in future also..
i did check on this one line i am adding i know i am new but apart from adding DZMS file to server .pbo
it only 1 line to add to the server_monitor.SQF

this is the line [] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";

it just times out trying to authenticate remove file and line and the server runs great
i am using infistar also

I use infistar, doesnt cause any problems with DZMS
Hi

i decided to try it on my dayz.st server so i copied the ,mission and server pbos and it loaded and server ran so i guess it must be something to do with HFB servers..a little problem is it does not seem to give messages or display any missions only the sarge AI seem to be working do i need set something or should it run a default mission ?

I run infistar on HFB and have zero problems with WAI, DZMS, and the latest DZAI on the same server at the same time. In fact it makes for some interesting interactions.

If Vampire doesn't mind I'm going to try porting all my custom WAI missions into the DZMS package to save even using WAI since Vamp's work is just superior. I have all next week off and I'll get it done then. OFC I'll share them.

I run infistar on HFB and have zero problems with WAI, DZMS, and the latest DZAI on the same server at the same time. In fact it makes for some interesting interactions.

If Vampire doesn't mind I'm going to try porting all my custom WAI missions into the DZMS package to save even using WAI since Vamp's work is just superior. I have all next week off and I'll get it done then. OFC I'll share them.
YOUR A STAR it be great to have missions on my server i did custom map fuel and safezone the usual it is only missions i needed and i wasn't adding anything else .or if anyone had a epoch server pbo with the missions working i could easy add all the other scripts maps

Is it possible to have 1 static group of Ai spawn in Klen plus run the normal random missions at the same time?

I would love to have new missions for DZMS! and i'm reasonably sure you'd be doing the community a huuge favor in doing so, its been a bit now since we've seen any new misisons around.

On a side note...has anyone figured out a good way to deal with armored vehicles like the LAV or BTR in regards to the AI? I know there's an option for adding in RPG's and such, but I dont really want the AI to just aimbot every vehicle that comes remotely in range with a bazooka! Perhaps is there a way to make them use the grenade launchers that come with some fo the guns?

(...)
On a side note...has anyone figured out a good way to deal with armored vehicles like the LAV or BTR in regards to the AI? I know there's an option for adding in RPG's and such, but I dont really want the AI to just aimbot every vehicle that comes remotely in range with a bazooka! Perhaps is there a way to make them use the grenade launchers that come with some fo the guns?

This works well for me vs normal vehicles (idk script works with epoch).

You can edit this
Code:
// stop enemy vehicle !
_tempVeh = "Grenade" createVehicle [((getPos _enemy) select 0) + ceil(random 25)* cos ceil(random 360) + ceil(random 25)* cos ceil(random 360) + 5,((getPos _enemy) select 1) + ceil(random 25)* cos ceil(random 360) + ceil(random 25)* cos ceil(random 360) - 5,1];

and change "Grenade" with mortar shell for example.

Code:
ceil(random 25)
radious

Code:
 if ( (_enemy distance _unit < 80) && _enemyInVeh) then {
fire range

Back