[Support] DZMS DayZ Mission System

There should be a fix in the dzms folder for problem number 2 and there are no options for them spawning in the cars but DZAI has a similiar script that uses the ai's to spawn in cars so you might be able to base it off that one

I've looked through the DZMS folder structure and I don't see anything listed as a fix or talked about.

Do you remember where you saw it?

The warning message you are getting is because of the DZMS adding in something that it isnt suppose to... a example is if ur running the regular mod and dzms spawns a police car as a AI vehicle it would pop that message up because that isnt a valid vehicle the error is most likely in the ExtConfig and in the WeaponCrateList... check if you see any wepaons in there that arent suppose to be there

It may not be DZMS, it may be me. I added a policecar.

Where is the list of vehicles I can spawn and not cause that?

depending on the server provider some servers dont have list of vehicles some do... if your using DayZ.st they should be on the map on ur interface and you can click on them delete otherwise you would look up the vehicle ID in the database for police car and do a search for all vehicles with the ID and then delete them all at once

Sorry, wasn't clear.

I know how to add and delete.

Was looking for the list of vehicles that won't cause the error. Vanilla (sorta) chernarus

Here is 1.7.7.1 Vehicle list of unbanned vehicles... they havent really touched banned/unbanned vehicles server since 1.7.7.1 but the most recent update of regular dayz mod did unban 2 vehicles and only 2 i believe im not sure but there
Pickup_PK_INS and Offroad_DSKHM_INS
other than that the list should cover it
http://dayz.st/w/Chernarus_(1.7.7.1) - They have policecar on there but its incorrect

Last edited:
Since updating to dayz 1.8.2 and the BE filter for it everytime the dzms mission for the An2 drop runs the the plane crashes about 10 seconds after the mission runs , i checked rpt log and "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER Haley Smith O 1-1-A:1 IN An2_DZ" , how do i stop this, have tried turning of the hacker check but dont really want to do this

Just add the sarge flag to the vehicle being spawned. Chances are you have the protection line for exploding sarge already done elsewhere. Look at DZAI

@Tang0 By hacker check do you mean ur server_cleanup.fsm? like turning off as in commenting out the lines like shown below
"// {" \n
"// if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
"// diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
"// (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
"// _x setDamage 1;" \n
"// };" \n
"// } forEach allUnits;" \n
"" //\n[/code]

Don't comment all that out.

It has the Sarge Portion. Just go into the scripts for DZMS to where it spawns a vehicle and set the variable "Sarge" Variable to 1 on the vehicle.

Done. No more kabloomy.

I actually did comment out all those lines and it did fix the problem BUT would like to try the Sarge option, just how would i code it into the missions?

_vehicle setVariable ["Sarge",1]

Or whatever the script is using as the variable name for the variable. Put that after it spawns it.

Vampire, I've got an error i just noticed that pops up every so often. I tried to look into it, but I'm having trouble figuring out the source.

0:25:45 Error in expression <ZMSUnitsMajor = DZMSUnitsMajor + (units _unitGroup);
_unitMissionCount = count >
0:25:45 Error position: <_unitGroup);
0:25:45 Error Missing )
0:25:45 Error in expression <ZMSUnitsMajor = DZMSUnitsMajor + (units _unitGroup);
0:25:45 Error position: <_unitGroup);
0:25:45 Error Missing )
0:25:45 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMajor) 4 AI Spawned, any units in mission.
0:25:45 Error in expression <s in mission.",count (units _unitGroup),_unitMissionCount,_unitArrayName];
>
0:25:45 Error position: <_unitMissionCount,_unitArrayName];
>
0:25:45 Error Undefined variable in expression: _unitmissioncount
0:25:45 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSAISpawn.sqf, line 151

Hold on a minute, I see it.

At the line about where it says

%1 = %1 + (units _unitGroup);

should be

%1 = %1 + [units _unitGroup];

Its there. Look at line 142.

Not sure about the difference in line numbers. I changed a bit of his code to avoid something. But not in there. Probably the reason for the lines.

All that said. Line 142 is wrong.

Hold on a minute, I see it.

At the line about where it says

should be

%1 = %1 + [units _unitGroup];

github says this ..

call compile format["
_unitMissionCount = count %1;
",_unitArrayName];

Its counting the number of units in _unitgroup ... and addin ti to the variable.

Back