Need help. I spawn under the debug of my map.
RPT:
19:12:21 "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Tyler [Owner] [134]. Position in debug! [20385.1,-5036.05,144.362]"
19:12:49 "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Tyler [Owner] [134]. Position in debug! [20385.1,-5036.05,144.694]"
19:13:17 "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Tyler [Owner] [134]. Position in debug! [20385.1,-5036.05,144.798]"
19:13:45 "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Tyler [Owner] [134]. Position in debug! [20385.1,-5036.05,144.464]"
19:13:46 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,20,13]"
19:14:13 "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Tyler [Owner] [134]. Position in debug! [20385.1,-5036.05,144.35]"
MissionPBO:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8cxqrwwclysvs6a/ReserveMissi.pbo?dl=0
ServerPBO:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9b2h328cratl8h4/ReserveServer.pbo?dl=0
INFO:
- DayZ Epoch Chernarus 1.0.5.1
- Infistar
- SurvivalServers
I didn't have the:
dayz_paraSpawn = false;
in my init.sqf, but it was sort of in my mission>config>epochconfig.sqf
AS SEEN BELOW (epochconfig.sqf)
//Experimental feature that will parachute spawn all players into the game. (Default: false)
dayz_paraSpawn = false;
I also couldn't find:
dayz_spawnselection = 0;
in my init.sqf, so I went to my mission>config>epochconfig.sqf as well and saw..
//Allows adding more potential spawn points. PLEASE NOTE: The extra markers named spawn5 - spawn10 must exist. (Default: 4)
//spawnMarkerCount = 4;
..and changed it to "//spawnMarkerCount=0;"
Also in the epochconfig.sqf was:
//Customize fresh spawn loadout
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","ItemSodaCoke"];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "glock17_EP1";
..I deleted this as I read this:
If you have these lines remove them. We will put them in server_functions.sqf instead:
DefaultMagazines = [];
DefaultWeapons = [];
DefaultBackpack = "";
When I logged in, I had died before server restart. I loaded in and no menu popped up, but I spawned in the water under the black debug box. When I killed myself, I tried to load in and then it kicked me.
If someone can help me, THANK YOU!
