[Support] ESSV2

Good Day ..
I'm using Ovepoch Sauerland and Infistar, when you die, pick character ( and only the pants of character appears) , then a VERY long black screen 45 to 60 seconds before the location selector with map appears..
I'm using infistar haven't received the Jan update yet, and no RPT errors

Hello. I am having a bit of an issue with this mod. I have added it to a server once before, a few days ago, and then it was working fine. Although, I have installed it again with nearly the same other modifications. The only difference is that this time, I have added Souls 2.0 currency system as well. The issue is that when a player spawns, no menu shows up whatsoever, and they spawn in the debug plains. I added it the exact same way as I did before. Is there some issue with Souls that I am unaware of? Also it may be important to note that no errors show up in the RPT regarding these files, or any files that the installation requires a modification of.

Fixed the fogbug by using the latest github version of ESSV2!

thx to ebay

I Downloaded the new version and replaced spawn folder .. then it wouldn't work at all.. just Black Screen , if I hit enter could see my body, hear sound .. and some fluffy bits floating around lol .. but the spawn select class etc never came up

replaced the position in sqm to see what that did now can see the ground and my self Im in a black box, and if I kill my self I can see my last character I killed to see if that would fix

2015-02-02_00001.jpg

Ok I put it back the way it was .. set plot pole to false, and adjusted the sqm, no longer get the long black screen .. but still only showing pants

yes did all that .. didnt get this till a few days ago .. the infristar edit was in there .. I just got the new infristar today .. so maybe that will make the diff ..

Hi ebay, I also use your edited takeclothes script from zabn's original post. However, with the combination of these 2 superb scripts, players are using this as an exploit against the bodycheckdistance for ESS. What they do is to get one of their team to take clothes on their body while they are waiting in the lobby and as this deletes the body they are able to spawn at the nearest spawn point to their body effectively bypassing bodycheckdistance.
Can you advise a remedy either to change ESS or, is there any chance of an udpated takeclothes script that doesn't delete the body?
Thanks or all your great mods by the way, my server feels like more of an ebay server than an epoch one! :D

Thanks, it would probably be best to edit the take clothes script so it does not delete the body. I could just sink the body slightly underground and then create a body bag on top of the position or something. I haven't touched that in a long time, maybe I will revamp it and make a release thread. Since Zabn hasn't been on or replying to that topic in almost a year now, it is probably safe to consider it abandoned.
ebay, man that would be a dream as I'd like to keep the body bag as well... :)

I think it's well worth a new release thread as, there's a few posts beyond on that thread where people are having issues with zabn's. plus his op still has the instructions so you end up with selfactions a bit screwed and the take clothes option flickering... guess people aren't reading the thread all the way through where you tell everyone how to fix that..

Go for it! Thanks again ebay! :D

Gr8 Script Ebay,

Unfortunately, I liked the Server Side Config.

I liked the ESSconfig.sqf in server PBO. Very Handy to add IDs and hide them from PBO thiefs.

Can i still use Public Variables to Put the IDs in server ?

Back