[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

When buying skins, if your wearing a backpack it takes your money tells you that you cant change skins wearing a backpack, and doesn't add anything in your inventory. Changes skin if you don't have a bag on tho :)

removing the backpack check as its not needed anymore :)
Need to add the skin names to the battleye exceptions, will try to find all the class names of the overpoch clothes and add them and post the file here, depending on which skin you pick you might get kicked. Skins like TK_GUE_Soldier_AA_EP1 will get you a kick lol
updated filters so it shouldnt kick any more:)

testing both fixes now

although i did mine in the createvehicle file cause that was the restriction file name i got booted for.

Might leave the adjustments up to you ;)

Also noted on the skin menu, there is blanks, you can buy a blank, throws you back into debug position and strips all your gear.

An exploit that might be used by not nice people, when you change skins it removes god mode from the trader area as part of the spam protection of the agn mod

Is it possible that the AI (WAI and DZMS) some skins no longer classifies as hostile? Especially with the EAST skins? That would be bad ;)

Last edited:
Is it possible that the AI (WAI and DZMS) some skins no longer classifies as hostile? Especially with the EAST skins? That would be bad ;)
good point :) never bothered to check that will do as i make skin list :) pretty sure the switch model i use makes AI attack no matter skin :p

Hey Sheep noticed one thing you didn't add with the safe bases dayz_poleSafeArea = 50; don't know if it will work without it but thought I would point it out

I know your redoing the skin things so you might have already fixed it, upon re-entering the server the skin didn't stay.

Also I have seen it on other server tried looking for it but if you can could you add different levels to Bandits and Hero like level 1 would get you access to good weapons and vehicles and level 2 would get you better weapons and vehicles and level 3 even better thing just an idea someone on my server asked me to add it but I can't seem to find it anywere :(. Also I wanted to point out that you are doing a fantastic job on this do you ever find time to play it?

Also I have seen it on other server tried looking for it but if you can could you add different levels to Bandits and Hero like level 1 would get you access to good weapons and vehicles and level 2 would get you better weapons and vehicles and level 3 even better thing just an idea someone on my server asked me to add it but I can't seem to find it anywere :(. Also I wanted to point out that you are doing a fantastic job on this do you ever find time to play it?
The lvls your talking about are in the main pbo. Look in the DZAI folder and you should find the dzai_config file in the init folder.

The ai will have more of a selection of weapons once the overwatch items are added. Prodiving your running overpoch of course.

The lvls your talking about are in the main pbo. Look in the DZAI folder and you should find the dzai_config file in the init folder.

The ai will have more of a selection of weapons once the overwatch items are added. Prodiving your running overpoch of course.
Thank you for that I need to find that as well :D, but what I ment was Hero/Bandit trader levels lol

Thank you for that I need to find that as well :D, but what I ment was Hero/Bandit trader levels lol
What do you mean by level? The Humanity from where you can buy something or something like orgins level system?

good point :) never bothered to check that will do as i make skin list :) pretty sure the switch model i use makes AI attack no matter skin :p

Me have 2 players from my server reported that they had a Taliban skin and the AI has not shot at. Will the test times when I am home.

Last edited:
Back