[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Exploding vehicles temp fix

open server_functions.sqf

find these lines (807- 808 in notepad++)
Code:
(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;
       _x setDamage 1;
change to this
Code:
(vehicle _x) setDamage 0;
       _x setDamage 0;

as HisShadowONE mentioned above this will stop the cars exploding

(untill i figure out why the MalSar and Sarge vars are being ignored)

the cars wont explode but it will still log the car as a hacker spawn.

but to be noted hackers then can spawn them without being killed, youl have to check logs if you suspect someones hacking in stuff, or admin hard or have good admin tools with notifications of such events

but to be noted hackers then can spawn them without being killed, youl have to check logs if you suspect someones hacking in stuff, or admin hard or have good admin tools with notifications of such events
just add this at the top of addtempvehicle.sqf

Code:
diag_log "==ADMIN SPAWNED==";

then in your RPT any admin spawned vehicle will have ==ADMIN SPAWNED== above it.

proper fix coming soon

for the towing, i see you have the tow_AttachTow.sqf and tow_DetachTow.sqf in the addons folder but i haven't been able to find where those are called up in the init or description sqf/ext files. am i missing something ?

after further testing with that last change, everything with towing works great!
-- is there somewhere i can find a list of what choppers can airlift ?

Not sure if this has been fixed, I had for 0.9:

Evac chopper giving issues with trader, with this enabled, players eventually get stuck or cant trade until restarting client with message, "Trade all ready in progress", just Disabling Evac fixed this!

Also, I would like players to be able to remove plot pole, as players cant exactly do this at this stage, as no scroll option is displayed, I have checked all scripts in fn_Selfactions & Variables & everything looks fine, is there something else added which is stopping players from removing plot pole?

Also I have added these scripts into this pack if you would like to have a look:
Deploy Bike with toolbox;
Spawn Selection;
Fixed Suicide Script;

Also fixed many things which also have been posted! I am running this pack with 100% success with all bugs tweaked out. Just really want more info on the Plot pole setup that has been added to this pack, or if this is an issue not made aware at this stage.......

Evac chopper giving issues with trader, with this enabled, players eventually get stuck or cant trade until restarting client with message, "Trade all ready in progress", just Disabling Evac fixed this!

Also, I would like players to be able to remove plot pole, as players cant exactly do this at this stage, as no scroll option is displayed, I have checked all scripts in fn_Selfactions & Variables & everything looks fine, is there something else added which is stopping players from removing plot pole?

Also I have added these scripts into this pack if you would like to have a look:
Spawn Selection;
Fixed Suicide Script;

Also fixed many things which also have been posted! I am running this pack with 100% success with all bugs tweaked out. Just really want more info on the Plot pole setup that has been added to this pack, or if this is an issue not made aware at this stage.......
hmm plot pole stuff is stock for epoch maybe try stock epoch and see if bug exists in it?

i personaly dont use plot poles of flags for building

SHEEPS REASONING :p
hey you cant build here!
why not, its empty land?
cause i said so!

this is not a valid reason for me,
there is no Police or government to enforce this ,
same goes for building on roads,
hell if you come round a corner like a bat outa hell and slam into a wall and die,
well thats your own dam fault for speeding!! :p

Spawn Selection;
Fixed Suicide Script;

0.9 is no longer supported to many diffs from 0.10

0.10 dosnt have EVAC chopper in it yet (re writing it :p)
0.10 includes custom spawn select with 12 locations (and random)

also if your 0.9 is bug free post a link so others may use it
(just be awre i dont support the old packs only the latest build)

yeah i think the plot pole thing has something to do with the basebuilding 1.3 - it has a plotpole check defined in it.. no worries, i agree lol who needs them

oh sorry, when i say airlift i mean lifting vehicles with choppers. is there a list somewhere that defines what heli's can lift cars ?

EXPLODING VEHICLE FIX

ifigured that the perm vehilces might be the issue so do the below as well

open admintools\tools\addvehicle.sqf
Code:
//place vehicle spawn marker (local)
_veh = createVehicle ["Sign_arrow_down_large_EP1", _location, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
add this under it
Code:
//explode fix (not sure which to use so iused both :P)
_veh setVariable ["MalSar",1,true];
_veh setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

_vehtospawn setVariable ["MalSar",1,true];
_vehtospawn setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

This issue isn't in Epoch Vanilla, my issue is, that when a player wants to build or place a flag, they need to place a plot pole, now the big issue, is when they die, they cant build there no longer or even replace a new plot pole, I think there building mod 1.3 is causing a issue with the Plot Pole.

Does The Flag For Building 1.3 Stop Random People Building within 200Meters of the Flag other then owner an applied UIDz.

If not, having the Plot Pole Disabled For 0.10 feels like where taking a step back!
I can see a lot of trolling coming from this!

Back