[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

found a bug not sure how i got it
4bbb9497d6b576a3cdc493a0ff42551f.png

sheep how often are you going to reset the database also are you going to make it a normal server after you finish the repack?

also how often does the server restart because it has been awhile since the last one.

I just got kicked for going invisible with the admin
a968be38469b519c478605a39844eede.png

Last edited:
sheep did u fix the cars drop loot after exploded script already? this would be an aweseome one too :) EDIT: and the ai base thing i tought of? because i did already some "adjustments" and i dont want do do it again too often :p

Last edited:
hey guys im having a issue where any building that is put down does not survive a restart ive tested this with 3 tents that we got from a mission as well as a admin spawned wooden shack, anyone know what the problem might be? im running .13 of the pack on the latest epoch/arma

hey guys im having a issue where any building that is put down does not survive a restart ive tested this with 3 tents that we got from a mission as well as a admin spawned wooden shack, anyone know what the problem might be? im running .13 of the pack on the latest epoch/arma

This is a bug with base build 1.3 , sheep has taken it out for 0.14 and replaced it with alchemy you can download a test build here

Multi character
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2h2cwh86k4hm8m2/0.14_DamYouSteam_Multi.rar

Standard
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mk5p577qqp7f77m/0.14_DamYouSteam_Standard.rar

22:32:51 Error in expression <o getVariable ["MF_Tow_Cannot_Tow",true];) then {
_can_lift = false;
};

if (_ca>
22:32:51 Error position: <;) then {
_can_lift = false;
};

if (_ca>
22:32:51 Error Missing )
22:32:51 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\scripts\HeliLift\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_LiftInit.sqf, line 95
22:32:51 Error in expression <o getVariable ["MF_Tow_Cannot_Tow",true];) then {
_can_lift = false;
};

if (_ca>
22:32:51 Error position: <;) then {
_can_lift = false;
};

if (_ca>
22:32:51 Error Missing )
22:32:51 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\scripts\HeliLift\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_LiftInit.sqf, line 95

standart version

hey! i run the overpoch panthera and used the overpoch repack. well everything is working good but my traders are gone. not only traders. but the place that traders use to be are gone to. someone have any adi what to do?

Back