[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

when i fix this mess i will gladly upload it , BB 1.3 and the vehicle key thing are causing issues here, also the building snap code and player build is messed up with BB 1.3 stuff , come on ... i found tons and tons of errors once my players told me that things were falling to the ground i checked , i will try to help everyone out if i can fix this....

Hey by all means fix this mess and instead of complaining about a a pack i worked on 1-2 hours a day after work for FREE thats its buggy, you try make a decent code/program with 1-2 hours a day to work on it with 2 kids under 6 running around and see if you can do it!!

Now calm down sheep....

0.10 is FULLY TESTED 100%, i have had a week off work and no kids so i worked on it solid for the last 6 days
all tests work and im just testing the last lot of scripts so far EVERYTHING worksyes EVERYTHING!

Also wheres this mystery build you are suppossedly working on????

any updates?
any progress?
and more importantly any bugs?

Next time you want to complain about my work (or any thing free for that matter) ... DONT.

Now if you would like you can get 0.10 from the GITHUB and can test it yourself and HELP contribute.

great pack bro - I have successfully migrated this to map NAPF and so far everything is working good ( other than the cherno bus route - i removed till i look in to that script more). I am currently testing the latest 0.10 on a private cherno map and a private napf map. Much love for all your hard work getting all of this to work together, lol god knows i tried.

great pack bro - I have successfully migrated this to map NAPF and so far everything is working good ( other than the cherno bus route - i removed till i look in to that script more). I am currently testing the latest 0.10 on a private cherno map and a private napf map. Much love for all your hard work getting all of this to work together, lol god knows i tried.
The git has my test herds in it now :p check map near cherno and see the herd of cows and sheepish! Also the herds are far from done just a proof of concept

Are you going to keep this on GitHub so we can fork and submit changes/Issues?
thats the plan :)

also if you use the git you will get to see my custom stuff from concept to final (such as herds :p)
but that said if your not using the commit named 0.10 FINAL then expect there to be bugs

Also i need conformation on a bug in 0.10 (get it from the git)

when i change skins using the admin menu i can no longer build buildings

As a final note if you are using the GitHub version please report issues thru GitHub AND post them here (hard work i know) that way i have all the bugs in one place and dont have to go thru posts and adding them to github myself and the community can help with fixes ( hey im 1 man after all! ).

If you have no idea GitHub is or dont use it. Never fear i will also realse the FINAL BUILD as a download link!

Hello. First of all, thanks for the nice repack FallingSheep!

I have a question, does this repack works for Dayz Epoch Napf map aswell? I can't get the admintools to work once I have changed to napf map.

tried to test this new coming release but it just hangs my server on load in , find myself the in dead player empty space nothing starts up rpt shows

14:08:29 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
14:09:48 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
14:24:10 Client: Remote object 2:9 not found
14:24:10 Client: Remote object 2:10 not found
14:24:10 Client: Remote object 2:11 not found

which i think from my searches means the pbo is unsigned properly , so the prefix file doesnt work.

to fix i just used previos prefix file works , but on first restart load in go to a black screen and have to relog from lobby. first restart login always like this

also tools menu doesnt work , added my uid to init and the activate and admin_tools files why theres no admin list file and its done this way is beyond me but i assume i have to put it in each of these areas?

also build mod 1.3 the control menu shows controls that dont work i assume you changed the keybind file but it needs new ones and a new display box for the controls i have new keybinds should you need.

I POSTED ALL THIS ON YOUR GITHUB FOR YOU TOO ! :D

Last edited:
gota admit what youve done to admin makes no sense to me, you removed the adminlist file added an oddly named eexcute file which immediately looks like a typo lol
you change the way it calls starts and runs, removed from the default files and it seems to cross apply this and to get rid of reused menu keybinds and such ... just dont get why or why it was done in this confusing complicated manner that renders updating the admin or working on it with the script makers very difficult to impossible.

calling the eexcute file to do whats beeing done in the activate file by default seems really like you added a step for no reason i can see lol

and maybe its because youve got no instructions for the changes or how to add your uid in yet, so i might be doing something wrong , but this way it simply aint working for me, and is confusing as hell.

not complaining trying to wrap my head around this and be able to help , and test

gota admit what youve done to admin makes no sense to me, you removed the adminlist file added an oddly named eexcute file which immediately looks like a typo lol
you change the way it calls starts and runs, removed from the default files and it seems to cross apply this and to get rid of reused menu keybinds and such ... just dont get why or why it was done in this confusing complicated manner that renders updating the admin or working on it with the script makers very difficult to impossible.

calling the eexcute file to do whats beeing done in the activate file by default seems really like you added a step for no reason i can see lol

and maybe its because youve got no instructions for the changes or how to add your uid in yet, so i might be doing something wrong , but this way it simply aint working for me, and is confusing as hell.

not complaining trying to wrap my head around this and be able to help , and test
I didn't change admintools it's from here, try the newest commit it fixes the server credits error, also you may have to login wait till you can abort then relog this seems to fix admintools menu not showing up, I'm redoing the admin stuff back to the admin list style.

Edit. The dead space or black screen bug can be fixed simply by aborting and relogging

Hello. First of all, thanks for the nice repack FallingSheep!

I have a question, does this repack works for Dayz Epoch Napf map aswell? I can't get the admintools to work once I have changed to napf map.
A user here managed to port it to napf maybe they can share there Pbo files for all us good people :)

ahh that explains it your using a diff version of the admin tool ... this one is odd lol ... i just figured you made these custom changes to it. guess il have to change it to the one im used to.

ahh that explains it your using a diff version of the admin tool ... this one is odd lol ... i just figured you made these custom changes to it. guess il have to change it to the one im used to.
I'll redo the admin tools tonight and move All admins to a single file for ease of use.

Back