[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Was this towards me? Any idea if its something i could be pointed in the right direction on. I'm not the greatest when it comes to some of this shit lol.
it was it think its the custom buildings try disabling them all and activate one at a time until you get the error

There in the server PBO disable them in server_monitor (or server_functions not near PC :p )

so i can keep track of bugs in test

base build - keypad
winddust - REMOVED
NOS - REMOVED
admin advanced ESP
Trader menus take a while to load up
spawned into the debug zone and am not able to move
non network errors

I was going to post each individual error but I know you would like to see the whole .rpt file. Anyhow I have a few errors.... main one that is bugging me is the player without identity @ line 91 in my pastebin (link below). As you can see from the time stamp it takes a few min. to get logged in. But that could be my PC. One thing that happens each time I try to log onto the server the very first time. It d/c the client. I have to connect a second time to actually get in game.

note : replaced my player id with xxxxxxxx
Sheep's repack 0.12 pastebin

So the 1st error in the report is @ line 91
2nd is @ line 250
3rd error is when player d/c from server @ line 352.
Forth and final one is spamming DZEMineDebug errors starting @ line 358 until line 757.
http://pastebin.com/GkJrmv4g

I was going to post each individual error but I know you would like to see the whole .rpt file. Anyhow I have a few errors.... main one that is bugging me is the player without identity @ line 91 in my pastebin (link below). As you can see from the time stamp it takes a few min. to get logged in. But that could be my PC. One thing that happens each time I try to log onto the server the very first time. It d/c the client. I have to connect a second time to actually get in game.

note : replaced my player id with xxxxxxxx
Sheep's repack 0.12 pastebin

So the 1st error in the report is @ line 91
2nd is @ line 250
3rd error is when player d/c from server @ line 352.
Forth and final one is spamming DZEMineDebug errors starting @ line 358 until line 757.

ive fixed alot of errors that 112555 introduces (mainly undefiend var...dam scripters :p )

Server error: Player without identity - happens to me all the time dosnt seem to cause any problems

Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d - standard dayz/epoch error i can do nothing about it

"ERROR: Cannot Sync Character XXXXX as no characterID" - still never found a fix for this i assume it tries to sync after the platyer has D/C but cant find them as they no longer exist

DZEMineDebug - fixed (change it to DZEDebug, it was left over from testing 0.11 mining not working :) )

Do you have an ETA on the 0.12 if you dont mind if i ask? really love your repacks
not really but im hopefull for later tonight :)
just updated beta to 112555 and fixing the current bugs so far so good :)
only real game breaking bug is the debug area spawning and traders menu

not really but im hopefull for later tonight :)
just updated beta to 112555 and fixing the current bugs so far so good :)
only real game breaking bug is the debug area spawning and traders menu

Ive been messing around with the custom building shit so ill stop spawning in debug but having no luck. Keep me posted on this if you would, if you make some progress id love to know how to fix it right away instead of having to wait for a release. :p

Sheep is there any way i can ask you for some help? Would need to talk with you via voice, i would be eternally greatful. I have a teamspeak server set up we can use :)

is there anyway that you could add auto repair to the selection of mods just like auto refuel but would need gold to work. example you pull up and need 1 10oz gold bar to repair.

is there anyway that you could add auto repair to the selection of mods just like auto refuel but would need gold to work. example you pull up and need 1 10oz gold bar to repair.
hmm you could but id make it need scrap metal and gold :p not sure how but check out the auto refuel / repair stations script on forums for a starting point

Sheep is there any way i can ask you for some help? Would need to talk with you via voice, i would be eternally greatful. I have a teamspeak server set up we can use :)
i dont use a mic so best bet would be add me on skype and message me just search fallingsheep
(i only add those that have asked me for help or that i know)

On the last page I saw that you were thinking about updating the beta that this script pack is built on , if you are going to update the beta, don't update 112555 to instead update to the new beta that can be obtained through a steam update for arma because 112555 will be obsolete and the servers running on that patch will dissapear off dayz commander in a few days once gamespy finally shuts down and that would therefore make all the effort put into this pack wasted.

On the last page I saw that you were thinking about updating the beta that this script pack is built on , if you are going to update the beta, don't update 112555 to instead update to the new beta that can be obtained through a steam update for arma because 112555 will be obsolete and the servers running on that patch will dissapear off dayz commander in a few days once gamespy finally shuts down and that would therefore make all the effort put into this pack wasted.
updated to latest steam beat and all iget is stuck at waiting for host WTF STEAM!!!
my server and game are in the same folder the game starts using new version cant tell if server is but again WTF!!!

i hate betas im serioulsy considering going back to 103178

this is friggin ridiculous!! both client and server updated (used steamCMD) and same crap stuck at waiting for host?!!! arghh!!

Back