[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Hwy sheep just thought i'd let you know, The only problems i'm getting is the no map icon for the bank like you said, but that's really about it, i turned on that the ai attack zombies in the different ai settings, maybe this could be turned on for people on the next update as it seems to add alot of cool realism to the game.

As always keep up the good work man, i'm pretty sure i'll be donating to you at one point soon.

Hey Sheep,
nice repack have found a litte bug in the description.ext ;)

Code:
    class zCamoStatusGUI
    {
        idd = -1;
        fadeout=0;
        fadein=0;
        onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['zCamo_GUI_display', _this select 0]";
        duration = 10e10;
        name= "zCamoGui";
        controlsBackground[] = {};
        objects[] = {};
        class controls {
            class zCamoIcon:RscPictureGUI {
            idc = 1;
            text="custom\walkamongstthedead\zombie.paa"; // <<< Wrong folder, its Scripts, not custom :)
            x="0.958313 * safezoneW + safezoneX";
            y="0.43 * safezoneH + safezoneY";
            w=0.059999999;
            h=0.079999998;
            colorText[]={1,1,1,1};
            };
        };
    };

and in this repack is no godmode/salvage/lift for locked vehicles right?

Hwy sheep just thought i'd let you know, The only problems i'm getting is the no map icon for the bank like you said, but that's really about it, i turned on that the ai attack zombies in the different ai settings, maybe this could be turned on for people on the next update as it seems to add alot of cool realism to the game.

As always keep up the good work man, i'm pretty sure i'll be donating to you at one point soon.
Redoing the markers into the sqm instead of sqf, I'll turn ai v zombies for next fix release as it's meant to be on :)

Hey Sheep,
nice repack have found a litte bug in the description.ext ;)

Code:
    class zCamoStatusGUI
    {
        idd = -1;
        fadeout=0;
        fadein=0;
        onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['zCamo_GUI_display', _this select 0]";
        duration = 10e10;
        name= "zCamoGui";
        controlsBackground[] = {};
        objects[] = {};
        class controls {
            class zCamoIcon:RscPictureGUI {
            idc = 1;
            text="custom\walkamongstthedead\zombie.paa"; // <<< Wrong folder, its Scripts, not custom :)
            x="0.958313 * safezoneW + safezoneX";
            y="0.43 * safezoneH + safezoneY";
            w=0.059999999;
            h=0.079999998;
            colorText[]={1,1,1,1};
            };
        };
    };

and in this repack is no godmode/salvage/lift for locked vehicles right?
Great find on bug, and yep can't lift/salvage locked cars not sure about godmode if not I'll add it in :p

ok adding bug tracker to release thread and numbering them so you can see when there fixed :)

also next fix release will included multi-character support!! (you will need to replace your hiveext.dll) i will also release the fix without it as i know some people dont have access to there hiveext.dll file :)

Last edited:
Back