[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Erm just because you can spawn them in doesn't mean you can use them...........
Ive been able to use everything in the admin menu. Although if someone who isnt admin picks up a lazer designater they get insta banned. Just curious if you knew where this lane of code was hidden.

Where is this I couldn't find it anywhere? do i also have to use the hive file if i am running the non multichar?
its in publicvariable.txt
what beta as well?

Ive been able to use everything in the admin menu. Although if someone who isnt admin picks up a lazer designater they get insta banned. Just curious if you knew where this lane of code was hidden.

the admin ALL itemscrate has ALL items banned or not its for ADMINS, basically if you cant get it legit in game a player cant take it

I can't see any line quoting the donerlists in the public variable. maybe the BE filters in the D/L aren't the correct versions? 112555 Tried on both.

Yup i even deleted all of the files out of the BE server side folder and copied them from the repack fresh. Is there another way say placing a ! "Donerlistbase" in the public variables? Or could i comment out the public variable in the init/variables.sqf?
Works fine with BE off. Obviously.

Yup i even deleted all of the files out of the BE server side folder and copied them from the repack fresh. Is there another way say placing a ! "Donerlistbase" in the public variables? Or could i comment out the public variable in the init/variables.sqf?
Works fine with BE off. Obviously.
Try both ways, but if you comment it out you won't be able to use the ESS donor functions, let me know if it's work's

host vilayer....112555....no mods to your repack and tried with no antihack....as i said i can build items but they are not getting added to my database so on restart they are not there...thanks
Ok now I'm stumped, others using vilayer don't have the issue but I'll see what I can do to help

host vilayer....112555....no mods to your repack and tried with no antihack....as i said i can build items but they are not getting added to my database so on restart they are not there...thanks
Quick question, is it only buildings that reset or is it, gear, location etc aswell

ok i set a plot pole built a wall and floors .....they showed up.....but not entered into database ....it does however record what time i was in and remember were i was when i logged out....if i upload my normal files it writes to database....ive changed it into a overpoch tonight so gonna wait for your overpoch pack now before i try again lol thanks
i have deleted the antihack line.......alex i sent that info you asked for on the other post....out of respect im going to deleted my post ok....
No leave it, I seriously dont know when this happened read my PM?

version 13
Interior not working properly, right-click commands appear on radio not the gem, and no more gem is needed to build

Back