[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I would like to be able to kick / ban and unban people without having to use an external tool, also the ability to see and change other players gear, would be quite nice.

I don't see why you don't like paid antihacks, yes you have to pay quite a bit of money for something that could be coded for free but you are paying for them to make a good antihack that they would have put quite a bit of time into making and keep it updated.

ill add a kick/ban/unban option
seeing and changing players will take some time but ill add that to :)

look at the work thats gone into the repack and keeping it updated for free,

i dont think its fair to charge for something thats for a free mod and under a free licence
(under the new dayz license you can not profit from any code created for it, including code that existed prior to the license, and as they update there code for the dayz the licences apply to the "new" code anyway)

the only advantage i see is it stops script kiddes and youtube downloaders from hacking on your server.

could you imagine how much i could charge for the repack if i had to pay every scripter to use there code?
lets say every script used in it wanted $1 to use it theres 50+ scripts, then theres all the work and modifcations needed to make all the scripts work together we would be looking at easliy $60+ thats more than the game cost to buy!

this is just my opinion and if things keep going the way they are ill just have to write my own FREE antihack :p

in the log file is the message
2:47:17 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 584104601 (OGC|Xon3X)

the new update:
3:15:06 No player found for channel 150110272 - message ignored
3:15:06 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #100933087, users.card=0
3:15:06 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 100933087
3:15:06 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 100933087 (OGC|Xon3X)
3:15:07 Client: Remote object 2:18 not found

are you using the multi charter version or the standard version?

also thats not a BE kick :)

ill add a kick/ban/unban option
seeing and changing players will take some time but ill add that to :)

look at the work thats gone into the repack and keeping it updated for free,

i dont think its fair to charge for something thats for a free mod and under a free licence
(under the new dayz license you can not profit from any code created for it, including code that existed prior to the license, and as they update there code for the dayz the licences apply to the "new" code anyway)

the only advantage i see is it stops script kiddes and youtube downloaders from hacking on your server.

could you imagine how much i could charge for the repack if i had to pay every scripter to use there code?
lets say every script used in it wanted $1 to use it theres 50+ scripts, then theres all the work and modifcations needed to make all the scripts work together we would be looking at easliy $60+ thats more than the game cost to buy!

this is just my opinion and if things keep going the way they are ill just have to write my own FREE antihack :p
Fair point i did not know they changed there licence.

Could you please if you have time add wreck markers and tent markers that would be quite nice.

Also if you could here is another addon that would enhance how bases are made http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...script-for-players-and-vehicles-wipprototype/

I can imagine making a hidden heli/plane take off pad.

Also how does the multi character work?

Also i think if you were to make your own free antihack that would be awesome and im sure most people would be for that.

Thanks keep up the awesome work.

are you using the multi charter version or the standard version?

Could you please if you have time add wreck markers and tent markers that would be quite nice.

Also if you could here is another addon that would enhance how bases are made http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...script-for-players-and-vehicles-wipprototype/

Also i think if you were to make your own free antihack that would be awesome and im sure most people would be for that.

there an enhanced ESP in admin options but i make seperate scripts for each marker type :p

Multi character lets you have 3 seperate characters to choose from when logging in

ill add the elevator script in as well looks friggin sweet .... i see skybases happening and ..and death by elevator :p
Yea i really want to make a base that has a few helis and planes on them so it will look like a carrier boats how the jets come out of the ship from the storage

4621451839_80577b26f2_z.jpg

good news i just bought my own server! its in Chicago but at least i can start testing on a live environment! as soon as its up i will be looking for some admins to help me out! it will be running the latest repack plus some of my own custom stuff :) look forward to seeing you on there!

to start with it will be runnig beta 112555 but at least i can now update to the latest steam patch and begin making the repack compatible!

good news i just bought my own server! its in Chicago but at least i can start testing on a live environment! as soon as its up i will be looking for some admins to help me out! it will be running the latest repack plus some of my own custom stuff :) look forward to seeing you on there!

to start with it will be runnig beta 112555 but at least i can now update to the latest steam patch and begin making the repack compatible!
nice hope all goes well if you ever need an admin i can help time zone is UTC +12 New Zealand

GOOD NEWS!! i have the repack running on the latest steam beta on my server!!
altough my client is still running 112555 (updating now to test that as well)
just testing all scripts and possible BE kicks , setting up auto restarter, address coming soon!!

I'm getting this error when running 0.13 standard on my 112555 server

>
9:36:43 Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle
9:36:43 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 271
9:36:43 Error in expression <imit = _random select 1;

_qty = {_x == _vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

>
9:36:43 Error position: <_vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

And that's constantly spamming the rpt

I'm getting this error when running 0.13 standard on my 112555 server

>
9:36:43 Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle
9:36:43 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 271
9:36:43 Error in expression <imit = _random select 1;

_qty = {_x == _vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

>
9:36:43 Error position: <_vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

And that's constantly spamming the rpt
not sure why you would be getting this as that section of code the error is reffering to is stock epoch code i havent touched it.

you can try add this
Code:
_vehicle = nil;
above this
Code:
spawn_vehicles = {
so its no longer undefiend ( dont worry about it being nil, the spawn code will override it)

not sure why you would be getting this as that section of code the error is reffering to is stock epoch code i havent touched it.

you can try add this
Code:
_vehicle = nil;
above this
Code:
spawn_vehicles = {
so its no longer undefiend ( dont worry about it being nil, the spawn code will override it)
I think:
Server_functions.sqf
Change this:
Code:
if(!isDedicated) exitWith {};//Be sure the run this

while{count AllowedVehiclesList>0}do{
// BIS_fnc_selectRandom replaced because the index may be needed to remove the element
_index = floor random count AllowedVehiclesList;
_random =AllowedVehiclesListselect _index;

_vehicle = _random select0;
_velimit = _random select1;

To this:

Code:
if(!isDedicated) exitWith {};//Be sure the run this
_index = floor random count AllowedVehiclesList;
_random =AllowedVehiclesListselect _index;

_vehicle = _random select0;
_velimit = _random select1;
while{count AllowedVehiclesList>0}do{

Let me know if that works?
Best to comment out the old lines and then add the new or back up the file first.

You need to show us the publicvariable.log file from your BE folder not the server RPT.
this is the error code because we get after the kick
23.07.2014 16:53:31: OGC|H2OKopf (37.201.224.169:61602) b0bb6427b9041339bed43f8e94f921a0 - #0 "currentInvites" = [["144347462","250571206"]]
23.07.2014 19:16:31: OGC|Xon3X (178.12.132.107:2304) 24b56186b521ec2fe82127be200d5813 - #0 "currentInvites" = [["86817862","144347462"]]
23.07.2014 19:37:11: OGC|Xon3X (178.12.132.107:2304) 24b56186b521ec2fe82127be200d5813 - #0 "donorListBase" = ["10332294","0","0"]
23.07.2014 19:42:12: OGC|H2OKopf (37.201.224.169:61756) b0bb6427b9041339bed43f8e94f921a0 - #0 "donorListBase" = ["10332294","0","0"]

Ok have you moved the ess block of code from the variables.sqf in the mission pbo to the server_function.sqf in the server pbo?

You also need to add !currentInvites to the publicvariable.txt directly after 5 ""

Back