[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Hi loving this pack btw two things Infistar antihack does work with this pack with no problems and also has Base Building 1.3 been removed because I can not seem to find it

Heya @FallingSheep is there gonna be an update for the Overpoch server? also i cant get Sauerland to work with Overpoch that you made... even going through layers and layers of Code is just frustrating, as the code is easy to read and understand your Overpoch repack has a couple issues but i hit continue and it still loads and i get the 350z and other overwatch vehicles working but the "American Law enforcement" doesn't load.. why is that? what is that error about? also can i Add you to Skype? Pm me plz :)

also another problem, why cant steam users connect to my server? they get a "Request Auth failure" is this steams fault? I've added the SteamPort and query to the config file, do I use my IP? or arma2oa.gamespy.(etc)?? or i cant get Steam users to join this repack?

// GLOBAL SETTINGS
reportingIP = "arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com"; // For Arma2: Operation Arrowhead

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)
class Missions
{
class DayZ {
template = dayz_private_1.epoch.chernarus;
difficulty = "veteran"; // change this for other difficulty settings, regular, expert is valid
};
};

steamport=2300;
steamqueryport=2301;
it´s my config

I can just say: FallingSheep is more than awsome. He is one of the friendliest, most helpful guy you could ever contact if you need help with your server / mod ! - Going to donate now, he really deserved it!

Hi loving this pack btw two things Infistar antihack does work with this pack with no problems and also has Base Building 1.3 been removed because I can not seem to find it
Base building was removed and replaced with alchemy as for some reason it would not allow items without a lock such as walls , floors even sheds etc would not save to the database so after a restart they were gone

EVAC Bug
2014-08-14 22:30:28 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 308 Params: 11:HeliHRescue:0:76561198121218949:[0.084,[7276.64,3556.76,-0.059]]:[]:[]:0:727663556860:
2014-08-14 22:30:28 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:308:11:HeliHRescue:0:76561198121218949:[0.083959,[7276.64,3556.76,-0.0586724]]:[]:[]:0:727663556860:|

yes infistar works but you need to add the scripts to the allowed actions and need to turn the badkey check of for F1,2,3 (admin menu teleport)

base building has been replaced by Advanced Alchemy Building
Heya @FallingSheep is there gonna be an update for the Overpoch server? also i cant get Sauerland to work with Overpoch that you made... even going through layers and layers of Code is just frustrating, as the code is easy to read and understand your Overpoch repack has a couple issues but i hit continue and it still loads and i get the 350z and other overwatch vehicles working but the "American Law enforcement" doesn't load.. why is that? what is that error about? also can i Add you to Skype? Pm me plz :)
the repack currently only support Chernarus, there will be a NAPF version soon

the overpoch pack is outdated and will be updated soon

also another problem, why cant steam users connect to my server? they get a "Request Auth failure" is this steams fault? I've added the SteamPort and query to the config file, do I use my IP? or arma2oa.gamespy.(etc)?? or i cant get Steam users to join this repack?
this version is built for the steam patchs try the multi release and see if you get the same proplem
also do you need to ad the steam ports as EvangeliumBD pointed out above

EVAC Bug
2014-08-14 22:30:28 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 308 Params: 11:HeliHRescue:0:76561198121218949:[0.084,[7276.64,3556.76,-0.059]]:[]:[]:0:727663556860:
2014-08-14 22:30:28 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:308:11:HeliHRescue:0:76561198121218949:[0.083959,[7276.64,3556.76,-0.0586724]]:[]:[]:0:727663556860:|
did it still evac you?

I can just say: FallingSheep is more than awsome. He is one of the friendliest, most helpful guy you could ever contact if you need help with your server / mod ! - Going to donate now, he really deserved it!
thank you mate :p ill get the infistar filters for you as soon as ive got them :) if some one has infi working with the pack correctly can the please send me the settings/config and there BE filters (i dont need the AH.sqf just the AHconfig changes)

// GLOBAL SETTINGS

class Missions
{
class DayZ {
difficulty = "veteran"; // change this for other difficulty settings, regular, expert is valid
};
};

steamport=2300;
steamqueryport=2301;
it´s my config

yep got that added, using @FallingSheep Overpoch pack from github Difficulty is on Regular, Veteran? and yes using that same IP as well (will it even still work even though Gamespy shutdown?) also can i test connect to your server? and what build do i need and mods enabled? same for you @FallingSheep"

edit: also that Port its put at the top before server name? or the bottom? and for the .bat file for my server am i using both ports separated by a ";"?

yep got that added, using @FallingSheep Overpoch pack from github Difficulty is on Regular, Veteran? and yes using that same IP as well (will it even still work even though Gamespy shutdown?) also can i test connect to your server? and what build do i need and mods enabled? same for you @FallingSheep"

edit: also that Port its put at the top before server name? or the bottom? and for the .bat file for my server am i using both ports separated by a ";"?

//
// config.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.
//
// Hinweise, Tipps und Tricks befinden sich im Nitrado Wiki http://wiki.nitrado.net/index.php/Kategorie:DayZ
//

// GLOBAL SETTINGS
hostname = "Testserver (v1.0.5.1/build 125548) VETERAN hosted by nitrado.net"; // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list
password = "PW"; // Password for joining, eg connecting to the server
passwordAdmin = ""; // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'
logFile = "arma2oaserver.RPT"; // Tells ArmA-server where the logfile should go and what it should be called

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval
motd[] = {
"hosted by nitrado.net",
"hosted by nitrado.net"
};
motdInterval = 5; // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers = 50; // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.
kickDuplicate = 1; // Each ArmA version has its own ID. If kickDuplicate is set to 1, a player will be kicked when he joins a server where another player with the same ID is playing.
verifySignatures = 1; // Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. Valid values 0 (disabled), 1 (prefer v2 sigs but accept v1 too) and 2 (only v2 sigs are allowed).
equalModRequired = 0; // Outdated. If set to 1, player has to use exactly the same -mod= startup parameter as the server.
requiredBuild=125548;
requiredSecureId=2;

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers = 1; // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
voteThreshold = 2; // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN = 0; // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
vonCodecQuality = 10; // Quality from 1 to 30
persistent = 1; // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.
timeStampFormat = "short"; // Set the timestamp format used on each report line in server-side RPT file. Possible values are "none" (default),"short","full".
BattlEye = 1; // Server to use BattlEye system

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = ""; //
onUserDisconnected = ""; //
doubleIdDetected = ""; //

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)"; // unsigned data detected
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)"; //"ban (_this select 0)"; // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = ""; // data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected

class Missions
{
class DayZ {
};
};

steamport=2300;
steamqueryport=2301;

//
// config.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.
//
// Hinweise, Tipps und Tricks befinden sich im Nitrado Wiki http://wiki.nitrado.net/index.php/Kategorie:DayZ
//

// GLOBAL SETTINGS
hostname = "Testserver (v1.0.5.1/build 125548) VETERAN hosted by nitrado.net"; // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list
password = "PW"; // Password for joining, eg connecting to the server
passwordAdmin = ""; // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'
logFile = "arma2oaserver.RPT"; // Tells ArmA-server where the logfile should go and what it should be called

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval
motd[] = {
"hosted by nitrado.net",
"hosted by nitrado.net"
};
motdInterval = 5; // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers = 50; // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.
kickDuplicate = 1; // Each ArmA version has its own ID. If kickDuplicate is set to 1, a player will be kicked when he joins a server where another player with the same ID is playing.
verifySignatures = 1; // Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. Valid values 0 (disabled), 1 (prefer v2 sigs but accept v1 too) and 2 (only v2 sigs are allowed).
equalModRequired = 0; // Outdated. If set to 1, player has to use exactly the same -mod= startup parameter as the server.
requiredBuild=125548;
requiredSecureId=2;

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers = 1; // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
voteThreshold = 2; // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN = 0; // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
vonCodecQuality = 10; // Quality from 1 to 30
persistent = 1; // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.
timeStampFormat = "short"; // Set the timestamp format used on each report line in server-side RPT file. Possible values are "none" (default),"short","full".
BattlEye = 1; // Server to use BattlEye system

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = ""; //
onUserDisconnected = ""; //
doubleIdDetected = ""; //

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)"; // unsigned data detected
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)"; //"ban (_this select 0)"; // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = ""; // data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected

class Missions
{
class DayZ {
};
};

steamport=2300;
steamqueryport=2301;

oh ok thanks! will try it that way

ok ive update the overpoch multi git to the latest build 7869 OP (the op means its overpoch :) )
and added a napf multi git (epoch not overpoch) build 7869 NAPF (special thanks to brave sir robin :p )

The NAPF build may have a ESS spawn issue with halo spawn

BOTH ARE UNTESTED!!

Back