[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Hey Sheep, I finally got it working late last night. I was missing the Overwatch bikey (was getting key errors even when I added the parameters) and also the client side parameters were missing. One other problem I had was the same problem xRaven was having with the trader menus not showing up. I finally got that working by packing the NAPF mpmission folder into a PBO and loading that instead of the folder. Not sure if that's what actually got it working or not but I now have trader menus =) Thanks a ton for the repack and all your help!
ya that key can be found in your addons folder :p for overwatch

sweet what endgame are yea talking about? and yea all thats on but i will check again the traders show up just the menu doesn't load up at all.. where else could this be written to?
Endgame is the new mod im working on it is based of overpoch with a ton of addons and will feature a custom map (modified chernarus if i can get the terrain editor working)

Got a very odd issue (that im sure is specific to me)

I have M107 weapons available to buy at hero & bandit but no ammo so I added the ammo ,same way I have added other things previously but the ammo doesn't show up

used the below to add it and I see it in the DB just not at the traders any ideas appreciated :)

INSERT INTO `traders_data`(`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["10Rnd_127x99_m107",1]',100,'[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,478,'trade_items'),('["10Rnd_127x99_m107",1]',100,'[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,577,'trade_items'),('["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",1]',100,'[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[2,"ItemSilverBar10oz",1]',0,478,'trade_items'),('["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",1]',100,'[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[2,"ItemSilverBar10oz",1]',0,577,'trade_items');

Can this be used for OverPoch?

Also, can anyone contact me on Skype to help setup my server for me with this repack? Im a complete noob when it comes to this.

Server Hosted By: SurvivalServers.com (Hopefully, someone who knows this layout can help)

**Im new to this forum. If this violates anything, please ask me to remove it and I will.**

Hey mate I use SS. Easiest thing to do is use the control panel page to load the files into the mission and server pbo. With the BE filters. Go to the admin folder the BE filters are in that. Iwould make sure that you use something like filezilla also.

Hello how hard would it be to change say the towing script to a different one and add in the master key script? the only reason i ask is due to the way this pack is done im not sure the normal install will work right.

Endgame is the new mod im working on it is based of overpoch with a ton of addons and will feature a custom map (modified chernarus if i can get the terrain editor working)
sweet, not like Taviana or other map? cause I love HUGE maps :D but yea taviana is impossibly hard to get working, even the addon was a waste of bandwidth :( lol and Origins... ugh No key came with it

Got a very odd issue (that im sure is specific to me)

I have M107 weapons available to buy at hero & bandit but no ammo so I added the ammo ,same way I have added other things previously but the ammo doesn't show up

used the below to add it and I see it in the DB just not at the traders any ideas appreciated :)

INSERT INTO `traders_data`(`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["10Rnd_127x99_m107",1]',100,'[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,478,'trade_items'),('["10Rnd_127x99_m107",1]',100,'[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,577,'trade_items'),('["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",1]',100,'[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[2,"ItemSilverBar10oz",1]',0,478,'trade_items'),('["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",1]',100,'[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[2,"ItemSilverBar10oz",1]',0,577,'trade_items');
config based trader dont use SQL, they use files , check the CFGtrader folder in the mission

PLACED WALLS AND CRAFTED ITEMS NOT SAVE ON SERVER RESTART.

Its been a while, so you dont think i've forgotten about you, I'll post a silly question.

I know you probably answered this before, but 2 days sifting through this thread finally made my eyes cross.

I am running your 0.13_MultiMadness_Standard (lastest download)
I removed ALL BE filters (long story)
and still find that after building a single wall... upgrading that, then placing two lamp-posts near by... i restart the server... and when i rejoin... nothing i built is there anymore.

I just switched everything over to a new server now... and have been trying to finger this out for a week now.

Please help XDD

Thanks.

PLACED WALLS AND CRAFTED ITEMS NOT SAVE ON SERVER RESTART.

Its been a while, so you dont think i've forgotten about you, I'll post a silly question.

I know you probably answered this before, but 2 days sifting through this thread finally made my eyes cross.

I am running your 0.13_MultiMadness_Standard (lastest download)
I removed ALL BE filters (long story)
and still find that after building a single wall... upgrading that, then placing two lamp-posts near by... i restart the server... and when i rejoin... nothing i built is there anymore.

I just switched everything over to a new server now... and have been trying to finger this out for a week now.

Please help XDD

Thanks.
0.13 is not supported any more sorry use 0.14 instead

There is a standard one too.
For those who are having FPS issue, I suggest turning off the Basejump script. Goto the scriptcontrol.sqf and find Basejump, change to false. We are reworking this script (i use the royal we).

Anyone using basebuilding 1.3 in this pack? I need a working player_remove items that are removed come back after restart I wasn't sure if anyone fixed this issue?

Back