[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

ok 2 scripts left to add then testing time!

TO ADD
Advanced Alchemy Building
JAEM

WHATS NEW IN 0.15
A Plot for Life v2.23 (Rimblock)
DZMSHotSpots (ekroemer)
Custom Hud (Cen)
Cannibalism (seaweeduk)
Extra Loot Postions (General Zaroff)
Craft In Shed (Barra81)
Door Management (Zupa)
Paint Vehicles (0verHeat)

links will be on main page this is just a quick update on whats new

oncw i add the last 2 scripts and test and clean up any errors ill add Cherno Overpoch then port to NAPF, Sauerland and TAVI and there Respective overpoch versions

I am currently running 0.14 DAM YOU STEAM and I really enjoy it so much. Thanks for the awesome repack! I am seeing clients running on it getting very good frames in the wild as well as close to cities/in cities.

I was curious however if I could turn of the custom buildings completely or at least cut some of them out. I also trying to reduce the mission file by removing any scripts that might not be necessary right now. I am comfortable toggling the scripts, but if I simply remove them from the MPmission should I comment out scripts in the init.sqf?

I am sure this all sounds like rambling but thanks for the great work. I look forward to 0.15

I am currently running 0.14 DAM YOU STEAM and I really enjoy it so much. Thanks for the awesome repack! I am seeing clients running on it getting very good frames in the wild as well as close to cities/in cities.

I was curious however if I could turn of the custom buildings completely or at least cut some of them out. I also trying to reduce the mission file by removing any scripts that might not be necessary right now. I am comfortable toggling the scripts, but if I simply remove them from the MPmission should I comment out scripts in the init.sqf?

I am sure this all sounds like rambling but thanks for the great work. I look forward to 0.15

if you need a smaller mission file yes you can delete the scripts from the INIT.SQF and also the folder from the SCRIPTS folder, but keep a back up as some scripts may complain about links/locations if deleted and some scripts rely on others files, you may also need to delete the script from fixes\fn_selfactions.sqf.

to remove the custom buildings open dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf look near line 517 and you can either comment them out or delete the line, if you delete the line you can also delete the respective SQF from dayz_server\CustomBuildings

if you need a smaller mission file yes you can delete the scripts from the INIT.SQF and also the folder from the SCRIPTS folder, but keep a back up as some scripts may complain about links/locations if deleted and some scripts rely on others files, you may also need to delete the script from fixes\fn_selfactions.sqf.

to remove the custom buildings open dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf look near line 517 and you can either comment them out or delete the line, if you delete the line you can also delete the respective SQF from dayz_server\CustomBuildings

Thanks again for the help. I did successfully omit the custom buildings by commenting them out. I appreciate the option to add a few of them on the map.
I am curious about what I can do to boost the server side FPS. I have effectively turned all scripts and custom buildings on and off and it doesn't seem to affect the server FPS i am seeing in #monitor 5. My server is only running at a 30FPS max and quickly degrades to 20-24 FPS. Honestly it doesn't seem to affect anyone but I am curious if this is normal or if i failed to optimize something.

I currently run it on a dedicated machine I have with an AMD Phenom II 955 quad w/ 8gb of DDR3 1600mhz on a Intel 530 SSD. I have access to many types of hardware but I just threw it on this rig to offload it to its own machine. I am not very familiar with ARMA II or its memory allocation but it seems to consume a consistent 670MB which is fine. I do notice that ARMA just simply hates AMD processors and runs better on intel so I might test it on another system I have. Any input would be great, thanks again for the awesome repack!

Thanks again for the help. I did successfully omit the custom buildings by commenting them out. I appreciate the option to add a few of them on the map.
I am curious about what I can do to boost the server side FPS. I have effectively turned all scripts and custom buildings on and off and it doesn't seem to affect the server FPS i am seeing in #monitor 5. My server is only running at a 30FPS max and quickly degrades to 20-24 FPS. Honestly it doesn't seem to affect anyone but I am curious if this is normal or if i failed to optimize something.

I currently run it on a dedicated machine I have with an AMD Phenom II 955 quad w/ 8gb of DDR3 1600mhz on a Intel 530 SSD. I have access to many types of hardware but I just threw it on this rig to offload it to its own machine. I am not very familiar with ARMA II or its memory allocation but it seems to consume a consistent 670MB which is fine. I do notice that ARMA just simply hates AMD processors and runs better on intel so I might test it on another system I have. Any input would be great, thanks again for the awesome repack!

you could try 0.15 experimental its has no custom buildings so you would need to add those but seems to run much smoother than 0.14, it should be out later today

Okay Awesome! Hope the AI and missions work okay on it :) looking forward to new version :p
I did want to mention that I didnt actually have the custom buildings off in the 0.14 build. After I repacked the PBO with the customs buildings commented out the server instantly runs at 48FPS with any of the plugins on. Quite simply I only get low server FPS with all of the custom buildings. again great great repack. Anyone need help feel free to PM me or simply come play!

AS far as FPS .. If you have lots of WAI Static like , Skalisty Island, AI cities, use the WAI only as the M2 gunners

Use DZAI for the rest.. DZAI only spawn if you set them as static spawns, when users come in to the location, not running all the time , eating up clock cycles..

My sever fps with 3 big AI cities running WAI 35-45 running the dzai instead went to 50-70 fps and a bunch of custom buildings, wilderness camps, etc ..

To get spawn locations, when you building a new map location, use small objects, cans, baseballs, dog tags, etc .. for each spawn location, the bigger the target 200x200 the more they will spread out when spawning.. smaller down 10 5x5 even will keep them in a tight area, of course small area , best to keep the numbers low 2 for small spawn points, also test these you can spawn less numbers if you have a bigger target area, and the wai m2 gunners, also shoot down passing snooping helis .. players trying to get the upper hand over the ai .. hard to do when u have 10 m2 gunners wearing your ass out lol.

Last edited:
so heres the first test build of 0.15, its stable and has very good FPS the trader menu still lags a bit but i dont think its as bad as 0.14, it also includes a new readme in TXT, PDF and DOC formats.

0.15 - Sheeps back Baby!
EXPERIMENTAL BUILD 160

STANDARD VERSION
-=DOWNLOAD=-

AS far as FPS .. If you have lots of WAI Static like , Skalisty Island, AI cities, use the WAI only as the M2 gunners

Use DZAI for the rest.. DZAI only spawn if you set them as static spawns, when users come in to the location, not running all the time , eating up clock cycles..

My sever fps with 3 big AI cities running WAI 35-45 running the dzai instead went to 50-70 fps and a bunch of custom buildings, wilderness camps, etc ..

To get spawn locations, when you building a new map location, use small objects, cans, baseballs, dog tags, etc .. for each spawn location, the bigger the target 200x200 the more they will spread out when spawning.. smaller down 10 5x5 even will keep them in a tight area, of course small area , best to keep the numbers low 2 for small spawn points, also test these you can spawn less numbers if you have a bigger target area, and the wai m2 gunners, also shoot down passing snooping helis .. players trying to get the upper hand over the ai .. hard to do when u have 10 m2 gunners wearing your ass out lol.

So if I am currently running all of the "custom eg." all the time with WAI and I get a consistent 47FPS server side that is acceptable correct? I can still offset the "large cities" to DZAI which will bring up Server side FPS but you are saying that WAI is going to stress it more since the patrols are constant.

Should I use WAI for static M2 and constant air patrols, then use DZAI for the static spawn foot patrols in the same area?

Also i am curious which plugin is adding the static spawns to Sector FNG?

Thanks so much for the help you guys are great!

47 is acceptable.. But why not get as much as u can..i ony use wai static for gunners m2 or other big weapons cause it take certain amount of time for dzai to spawn in.. As far as static areas.. Still use for missions..Wai are always there and ready. But sux up ur fps.. Why when u only need when players enter the area.. Of course u will see big drop in fps if u have 40 plus all spawning in .. But it goes back up as soon as they all spawn in ..and im only talking about ai cities , sector fng etc .. Not the whole map.. I also use combo of both for heli patrols.. And vehicle partrols.. In those areas. If u want come join my server and i will give u the tour..and show u way i have set it up..just let me know when and meet u on server.
As far as sector fng.. I dont have it on my server, but im sure there is a static spawn... For it.. Would have to look at the files

Back