[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

0.15 standard
CarPaint : Slider fail
Fix : open the description.ext in ur mission.pbo
line 77, paste this :
#define CT_SLIDER 3
#define SL_HORZ 0x400

First .. was yours a clean new build ? just vanilla epoch > ?
If not test his repack on clean install and data base .. if it doesnt work there .. turn off all the scripts and turn back on one by one .. till it does work
Second .. the space bar issue for me was mentions prior .. if you go to top of this page u will see what my issue was .. if it still dont fix .. that u will have to discuss with sheeps
that was clean build i just turn off all scripts what i don´t want and than through the scripts tutorial i remove what i turn off ..thats all

that was clean build i just turn off all scripts what i don´t want and than through the scripts tutorial i remove what i turn off ..thats all
The only issue I had was the admintools admin list .. I hosed up my self, copied over my old admin list .. apparently the version changed.. didnt realize.. other that it now is working.... turn off all the scripts .. then see if you can place a safe or plot pole etc.. then turn on one by one .. till it doesnt work.. if you backed up your pbos, before you added his, put those back and try with out his repack, just to make sure works without his repack

and do you have the very latest build ? he updates often .. if you got it a week or more ago changes have been made

i have clean build and updated but i remove admin tools completely from my server because i have infistar
Then it could be infistar issue ,, that would have been helpful info to include.. i dont have or use it .. maybe in future .. but I catch more than it does, did try it .. for a while .. Im always around watching ..

the first thing what i add into server was infistar and building works after i remove several scripts it not works, i didn´t test server after i remove every script

what works with admin:
Alchi- Snap Pro-Vector Building,
HotSpots /DZMS/Dzai/Wai,
Take Clothes,
NOS, ZedCamo, Zed Bait/Bomb, Zed Shield,
Doormanager, P4L, Deploy Bike, TfV/TfB,
RoB, DZGM, Spawnscript, VASP, Carepackage, Bury Body/Cannibalism,
Investigation, Service Point, Welcome Script, Logistic,
Harvest Hemp, Animate SUV, Binocular Fog,
AdminTool (only conditionally ),
EVAC (only conditionally),

what does not work:
Car Paint, Drink Water,
Journal, ( in my eyes unimportant script )

not tested:

Sirens Script, ( unimportant script because never used )
Zed Truck, ( unimportant script because never used )
Fast Rope, ( bugy..... you break the legs )
Suicide,
Elevator, Blowout, Burn Tents,
Hero Perks, ( without words :) )

Traders still arent working for me some of them let me trade from backpack but cannot access the trader menu on any of the traders which is a huge problem for me can anyone help?

Traders still arent working for me some of them let me trade from backpack but cannot access the trader menu on any of the traders which is a huge problem for me can anyone help?

Look in server_traders.sqf line 119 ["Overwatch Masada",1009 is missing a ] add this in so it looks like ["Overwatch Masada",1009] and the traders will work

the first thing what i add into server was infistar and building works after i remove several scripts it not works, i didn´t test server after i remove every script
the issue with removing scripts is that you may inadvertantly remove parts that are required by others scripts, some scripts are mergeed or rely on parts of other scripts, instead of removing them just disable them thats why the options there cause removing parts of the repack can break it
download the newest version and manually add your admins in DONOT replace any files from 0.15 you must manually add in changes as copy pasting from old version can cuase it to break.

new build 227 has some new scripts in it to

Godmode when fast roping
Wmod (weapon attachments from 0.14)
Custom kill message pop ups
you can also display an image near the watermark now :)
turned WAI debug off (i left it on lol, so less WAI RPT spam now :) )
redid custom buildings map markers (check script control)

also i have tested drink water and it now works
still working on paint but it shouldnt error now but may not work either :)
havent tested journal (lol its as easy as pressing J ingame... :p )

DO NOT COPY OVER OLD CODE!!!
MANUALLY ADD YOUR ADMINS AND CUSTOM STUFF BACK IN !!!

A lot of bug reports have been due to people copy pasting from 0.14 or older 0.15 builds, please dont copy paste over code! manually add your custom edits back in!

I tested .. it worked.. then promptly turned off as well LOL, that and EVR .. Wind, Snow etc that kills fps or just not real useful lol

build 240 update

AI bus
zombie hordes (WIP: only one horde spawns (1-30 zeds) in cherno and heads towards stary :p )
basejump
re-added FMission + 2 new missions for it
sector FNG update ( Be aware its now HARD!) - thanks EvangeliumBD
East coast custom building updates + offshore waterbase - thanks Geekin aka Chainsaw Squirrel
Salvage fix from 0.14

Back