[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

My sever (Overpoch, latest) is hanging on this message and I can't figure out why. Perhaps I missed a step in setting up Overpoch?

21:03:13 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

The file is definitely there, in my @DayZ_Epoch_Server folder.
Is there supposed to be a @DayZ_Overwatch_Server folder? I am new to the concept of Overpoch, but I have been hosting Epoch and Vanilla DayZ for awhile...
Thats part of the main .pbo file. Should be there as i'm using the latest overpoch files (by the way overwatch items not currently added to the .15 build)

What file pack are you using. .14 or .15?? A little more information would be helpful.

Do you have the file $prefix$ in your pbo??

My sever (Overpoch, latest) is hanging on this message and I can't figure out why. Perhaps I missed a step in setting up Overpoch?

21:03:13 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

The file is definitely there, in my @DayZ_Epoch_Server folder.
Is there supposed to be a @DayZ_Overwatch_Server folder? I am new to the concept of Overpoch, but I have been hosting Epoch and Vanilla DayZ for awhile...
your missing the $prefix$ file did you unPBO the file?

try redownload

EDIT: there was an issue packing the server pbo, ive repacked it and can confirm the $prefix$ file is in the PBO redownload if you get an error simlar to the above

dam it both versions have the stupid siren in electro ... how i dont know i removed airraid and the dam soundfiles !! wheres it coming from!! arghhh!!
for all those that thought iwas crazy hearing the sirens from the firestation i finally found where there coming from :p

custom electro addon
Code:
_soundSource_5 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _soundSource_5 = createSoundSource ["Sound_Alarm2", [10355.192, 2239.4751, 8.9985313], [], 0];
};

_soundSource_6 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _soundSource_6 = createSoundSource ["Sound_Alarm2", [10482.709, 2358.7441, -6.4849854e-005], [], 0];
};

_soundSource_7 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _soundSource_7 = createSoundSource ["Sound_Alarm2", [10427.074, 2566.6792, -7.1525574e-006], [], 0];
};

i removed the bastards and finally have some peace :)

also broke fast rope script path fixed now tho :)

for all those that thought iwas crazy hearing the sirens from the firestation i finally found where there coming from :p

custom electro addon
Code:
_soundSource_5 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _soundSource_5 = createSoundSource ["Sound_Alarm2", [10355.192, 2239.4751, 8.9985313], [], 0];
};

_soundSource_6 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _soundSource_6 = createSoundSource ["Sound_Alarm2", [10482.709, 2358.7441, -6.4849854e-005], [], 0];
};

_soundSource_7 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _soundSource_7 = createSoundSource ["Sound_Alarm2", [10427.074, 2566.6792, -7.1525574e-006], [], 0];
};

i removed the bastards and finally have some peace :)

also broke fast rope script path fixed now tho :)
I knew I wasn't crazy :D spent ages running around going I swear I hear a siren

build update
STANDARD 414

removed annoying sirens from electro custom spawns
skin trader clean up (WIP)
fixed fast rope path ( testing if it actually works now :p )
lowered horde max spawn from 30 to 10 to help FPS a little :)

new build soon :p

alomost ready to do overpoch only addons :p

I knew I wasn't crazy :D spent ages running around going I swear I hear a siren
yer about page 78 of this thread i start thinking its in my head lol :p

EDIT: yes im working on the fmission RPT spam!!!

Last edited:
build update
STANDARD 425

fixed missing , in mens_clothing .sqf
removed unused fmission launcher2
removed skin causing error in RPT
fixed some RPT spam from new EVAC update
fixed Fmission spam from wells & fargo mission
fixed AN2 crash event model

started using CPBO to pack server PBO as PBOManager sometimes screws up and misses the $PREFIX$ file

build update
STANDARD 425

started using CPBO to pack server PBO as PBOManager sometimes screws up and misses the $PREFIX$ file

Lol i just uploaded build 64 to the server lol

build update
STANDARD 414

removed annoying sirens from electro custom spawns
skin trader clean up (WIP)
fixed fast rope path ( testing if it actually works now :p )
lowered horde max spawn from 30 to 10 to help FPS a little :)

new build soon :p

alomost ready to do overpoch only addons :p

yer about page 78 of this thread i start thinking its in my head lol :p

EDIT: yes im working on the fmission RPT spam!!!

I must admit i'm looking forward to the overpoch addons :D

build update
STANDARD 425

Only thing we encountered is that some players get stuck on the loading splash screen, their character loads in, and they can hear themselves moving around and we can see them move around. But their screen is stuck on the splash screen. No log errors of any sort, so unknown if it is an issue, i have no experienced the issue myself but 2 players on the server have. Just thought i would mention it.

We are running the overpoch build 64. So you already fixed the fmission spam etc :D

Only thing we encountered is that some players get stuck on the loading splash screen, their character loads in, and they can hear themselves moving around and we can see them move around. But their screen is stuck on the splash screen. No log errors of any sort, so unknown if it is an issue, i have no experienced the issue myself but 2 players on the server have. Just thought i would mention it.

We are running the overpoch build 64. So you already fixed the fmission spam etc :D

The same here. Last Overpoch Build. I myself have also the problem.

I don't know a whole lot about Battleye, but if someone is able to explain or demonstrate how to merge the Repack filters with Infistar, I'd probably be able to contribute updated filters to the Git for people

This is a known issue with Epoch in general from the 7+ hours of reading I have done. Deleting the persons login entry from the SQL database with fix it. There is also a fix here that is very popular but have not tried it myself http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...-move-but-stuck-on-loading/page-5#entry101717.
Alternate fix: Very first thing you need to make sure everyone is running the beta version of Arma 2 and re-verify their files through steam. Delete their appdata folder for Arma 2 in their users directory in windows. Start both arma 2 and OA to rewrite values after verification process is finished. While they are starting up the games fresh after verification go ahead and have them delete and recreate their in-game profiles which will fix the player without ID error in your RPT file. The people on my server that had this problem have seen almost complete fixes by following the alternate fix I posted. While they are doing this just to be safe delete their login data in the database. It wont affect their gear and such so no problems there. I have fought this problem for over a month on different servers. There are a couple of server admins out there that apply a fix but it causes many problems with newer scripts. Which is why they seem to be just slightly behind other servers. This is supposed to addressed in 1.06 which from the last post I read should be hitting on December 1.

This is a known issue with Epoch in general from the 7+ hours of reading I have done. Deleting the persons login entry from the SQL database with fix it. There is also a fix here that is very popular but have not tried it myself http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...-move-but-stuck-on-loading/page-5#entry101717.
Alternate fix: Very first thing you need to make sure everyone is running the beta version of Arma 2 and re-verify their files through steam. Delete their appdata folder for Arma 2 in their users directory in windows. Start both arma 2 and OA to rewrite values after verification process is finished. While they are starting up the games fresh after verification go ahead and have them delete and recreate their in-game profiles which will fix the player without ID error in your RPT file. The people on my server that had this problem have seen almost complete fixes by following the alternate fix I posted. While they are doing this just to be safe delete their login data in the database. It wont affect their gear and such so no problems there. I have fought this problem for over a month on different servers. There are a couple of server admins out there that apply a fix but it causes many problems with newer scripts. Which is why they seem to be just slightly behind other servers. This is supposed to addressed in 1.06 which from the last post I read should be hitting on December 1.

I think the first option has already Sheep in the init.sqf. Your second tip has helped me great. Thank you.

yer its a known issue with epoch ive tried to compenstae for it in the init but ill check the other fix and see if it can be applied
I don't know a whole lot about Battleye, but if someone is able to explain or demonstrate how to merge the Repack filters with Infistar, I'd probably be able to contribute updated filters to the Git for people
there coming soon :)
hm.. US Soldier in spawnscript has no ammunition
in the script itself but everything is right
i noticed this to will check why its happening

ok ive updated the BE filters for infistar (older version so there may still be some kicks/errors)
both builds have the updated filters, as i dont have infistar i cant test these

EDIT:
added some more
endLoadingScreen; // Work around for loadscreen freeze

to the init at various stages to try and combat the load hang bug

Last edited:
ok ive updated the BE filters for infistar (older version so there may still be some kicks/errors)

EDIT:
added some more

You can retrieve the latest version from his website, here: http://infistar.de/xtra.html
Called Battleye_filter.zip

EDIT:
added some more

Awesome, hoping that fixes it. Thanks Sheep :)

This is the support area for FallingSheeps Epoch Repack.

POST LAST UPDATED 14/10/2014
HEY IM BACK!
A NEW REPACK WILL BE COMING SOON SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT!!

PLEASE SEE THE RELEASE THREAD POST #3 FOR THE READ ME

CLICK HERE FOR THE RELEASE THREAD

NEW: THIS PACK WILL WORK WITH INFISTAR BUT YOU MUST EDIT YOUR BE FILTERS AND SET IT UP AND MODIFY IT CORRECTLY!!

WARNING THIS PACK IS BETA AND BUGGY!!
ALWAYS BACK UP AND TEST FIRST!!

HOW TO REPORT BUGS/ERRORS
Ok guys if you want to get some help please post using the below template as it will help us help you
NOTE: i only support the current release (epoch 1.0.5.1 beta 125548)

any RPT errors? -

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? -

private or hosted server? -

server host (if hosted)? -

any anti hack? -

Issue:

a little info goes a long way! :)

IF YOU ARE NOT USING STEAM PATCH 125548 YOU WONT GET SUPPORT!!!

YOU MUST HAVE A WORKING 1.0.5.1 EPOCH SERVER FIRST!!
THIS INCLUDES THE SQL DB AS WELL!!

NEWS
0.15 - Sheeps back baby! is coming soon!

0.14 - Dam You Steam is out!

CURRENT VERSION
Alpha 0.14 - Dam you steam!
Epoch - 1.0.5.1
Arma 2 steam patch - 125548​

Script/Addon Credits (0.15)
Epoch Admintools 1.9.1 (NoxSicarius)
A Plot for Life v2.23 (Rimblock)
Build Vectors v3 (strike)
Snap Pro 1.4.1 (RayMix)
Admin Fast Build
Custom Loot (Shootex)
Watermark (MadHatter05)
Welcome Credits 1.3.7 ( IT07)
Custom Loadscreen (jasonpointer)

Custom Death Screen(Jokaru)
ESS (Enhanced Spawn Select) (ebay)
Debug Monitor
Burn Tents (soul)
Deploy Bike
Crafting
Suicide ( Grafzahl)
Buy Gems from traders

Binocular Fog (alexlawson)
Carepackage on self (MattL)
Carepackage on map (MattL)
Animated MV22 \SUV (ebay)
Sirens
Nitro (Sandbird)
Regen Blood (Schwede)
Fast Rope (=BTC= & sabbath)

CAGN (safezones)
Harvest Hemp (infiSTAR, FragZ, Shogun338)
DZGM ( Group Management) (ebay)
Drink Water (Mamu1234)
Arrest/Investigate
Tent Sleep Healing 1.1 (Krixes)
Zombie Bait/Bomb (Freaking Fred)
Anti Zombie emitter (Freaking Fred)
VASP 1.2 (OtterNas3)
fast trade (gr8_boi52)
Trade from vehicle + Backpack (Csus)
Door Management (Zupa)
Paint Vehicles (0verHeat)
EVR Blow Out (Sumrak-Namaslk creator, JOoPs for how to)
Elevator (Axecop)
Journal (jOoPs)
Craft In Shed (Barra81)
DZAI 2.1.3 (Buttface)
WAI 2.1.4 (f3cuk)
Extra Loot Postions (General Zaroff)
Animated C130 Crashes (Gorsy)
Animated AN2 Crashes (Gorsy)
AN2 Carepackage Drops (Gorsy)
Animate Heli Crashes (Grafzahl)
DZMS 1.1 (TheVampire)
DZMSHotSpots (ekroemer)
Tow + Lift (Nightmare)
Bury Body (seaweeduk)
Cannibalism (seaweeduk)
Take Clothes 2.0 (Zabn)
Custom Hud (Cen)
Zombie Trucks
Hero perks (MattL)
Walk Amongst Dead (Sandbird)
Bank Robbery 2.9 (Darihon & Spodermayt)
Service points (Axe Cop)
JAEM (OtterNas3)
Snow (Audio Rejectz)
Ground Fog (Andrew_S90)
Advanced Alchemy Building (hogscraper)

LEGAL STUFF
Credits to the entire EPOCH team
Credits to the entire ARMA2 team
Credits to Dean "Rocket" Hall & the entire DayZ team
Credits to the entire Open Dayz team & comunnity

if i have normal DayZ epoch 1.0.5.1 and map NAPF, i need whitch version ?:

NAPF/Chernarus Multi Character build 7883
(mediafire)

Standard Version build 7865 ST
(mediafire)

Standard NAPF Overpoch V4.3

if i join server and iam "in game" ( i see debug monitor on right and server write base jump will load in 2 minutes) then nothing. i wait 10 min looking on black screen and waiting for any...something :D but notning, can you help me ?

Back