[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Peoples spawning off the map and no ammo again random, this is the new version just downloaded this this am, and seems to be a Purple mission that spawns the marker but no title , loot scenery or ai there.

I will look again .. I see the markers in red for oil rigs just dont see and thing that stands out .. will look again Im in game now
there smallish rigs, just the rigs

Need me to send the rpt .. ?
cant hurt, they should be there heres what they ook like just in case :)
arma2.pl_076.jpg

TELEPORT REVERT for player UID#xxxxxxxxx from [434.331,10366.4,0.560059] to [6506.95,14257.9,0.00143433], 7214 meters, now at [434.331,10366.4,0.560059]

We have had it work both ways now, mine works sometimes his doesn't, his works mine doesn't and both work.
The only one we haven't had is both don't work.

No RPT errors at all, just that noting the teleport revert.
ok ive removed the anti-teleport part of the antihack for now as when i tested it if you get lag or desync and some times randomly it will revert you :( ill see if i can fix it up and add it back in (ican confirm the revert teleport happens to ME as well when i force lag on my server or force desync with mass zombie spawns :p )

ok ive removed the anti-teleport part of the antihack for now as when i tested it if you get lag or desync and some times randomly it will revert you :( ill see if i can fix it up and add it back in (ican confirm the revert teleport happens to ME as well when i force lag on my server or force desync with mass zombie spawns :p )
I had to travel like a mortal last night :p

There is a overpoch version as well.. Dont know the link for it though..and more versions coming including a sauderland ver

Sheeps,
The oil rigs now showing..still having missons showing on map circle. Put thats all u get, not all just some

Back