if (count _lastPos > 2 && count _charPos > 2>
21:05:58 Error position: <count _lastPos > 2 && count _charPos > 2>
21:05:58 Error count: Type Number, expected Array,Config entry
21:05:58 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 75

z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf

line74 getVariable["lastPos",_charPos]
to getVariable["_lastPos",_charPos]

FR

Is there anyone that would help a nub iron out some of these errors? I wanna add single currency but having quite a few errors from the server pack and some things not working properly.

Sheep that would be a good one for next pack, the no global banking single coin currency

Is there anyone that would help a nub iron out some of these errors? I wanna add single currency but having quite a few errors from the server pack and some things not working properly.

Sheep that would be a good one for next pack, the no global banking single coin currency
I refer you to this post [SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack There are many people that will still try and offer support, however sheep has left the building.

Zupa's 3.0 currency i also tried to get into the overpoch cherno pack without success, kept getting traders that didn't require currency. Started with vanilla overpoch, and it worked straight away. I'm having buggy issues with the safe storage sometimes, but i'm not the only one having that concern.

There is something in the pack not allowing the traders to use coins. I can not find it. I have started to do my own server files and learning more about how it all works. And so far haven't had any real issues apart from the occasional missing ;

Again i would like to thank all that have offered help or guided me in the right direction.

I refer you to this post [SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack There are many people that will still try and offer support, however sheep has left the building.

Zupa's 3.0 currency i also tried to get into the overpoch cherno pack without success, kept getting traders that didn't require currency. Started with vanilla overpoch, and it worked straight away. I'm having buggy issues with the safe storage sometimes, but i'm not the only one having that concern.

There is something in the pack not allowing the traders to use coins. I can not find it. I have started to do my own server files and learning more about how it all works. And so far haven't had any real issues apart from the occasional missing ;

Again i would like to thank all that have offered help or guided me in the right direction.

I got zuppa 3.0 working fine .. but not on the repack , fresh build

Mianne i actually found a fix for that if you need a hand, i basically just don't wanna put it in till i iron out all the bugs i've found that keep coming up. We loving the server just want it to run without error.

Hi guy's, Great work sheep, installed on my server a few days ago, and it is great.
So hard to get used to not having infistar, but oh'well.
Just a few quick q's,
1, How to you ban players and stuff with the admin tools?
2, How do I remove camo nets from bases and stuff?
3, Is there anyway to see where players have died on the map?
4, Is there anyway to see where plotholes are and vaults?

Cheers..

1. Download dart and use that, it puts the bans in your BE ban file.
2. You could run a database event to do that.
3 and 4 would need to be scripted and executed on the server, infistar has this in his antihack but I guess you are using the one build into the repack:)

Last edited:
Cheers alexlawson, will have to research on how to run that database event to remove nets, also do you think it would be possible to run infistar with this?

Cheers

Cheers alexlawson, will have to research on how to run that database event to remove nets, also do you think it would be possible to run infistar with this?

Cheers

People slag off infistar but its pretty good for what it is, im unsure if you can just run it without having to change anything but try it and post your log files if it breaks anything.

Hey guys. I have a problem. Iam new with this all.
I did it step by step but if i spawn, than i have a black flicking screenand cant move.
I spawned every time in the water and cant move.

What was my fault and what did i wrong.

I hope u guys can help me.

regards

Build: Napf Standard 0.15

any RPT errors?:No

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? No

private or hosted server?: privat

server host (if hosted)? :

any anti hack?: ur admin tool

Last edited:
Build: Napf Standard 0.15

any RPT errors?: Yes

private or hosted server?: Hosted

server host (if hosted)? : Nitrado

any anti hack?: Infistar

@Megz

if you are in god mode you can use f4 f5 to see plotpol vault or dead player

FR

Hey guys. I have a problem. Iam new with this all.
I did it step by step but if i spawn, than i have a black flicking screenand cant move.
I spawned every time in the water and cant move.

What was my fault and what did i wrong.

I hope u guys can help me.

regards

Please use this

Build:

any RPT errors?:

private or hosted server?:

any anti hack?:

look in your mission.pbo - scriptlog, is ESS=true

you spawn outside the map, 4000m od the coast, in a woodfloor - that is the mistake.
better is a metalfloor and inside the map.
ESS is a menue, to give you a spawnselection on map.

FR

Please use this

Build:

any RPT errors?:

any anti hack?:

describe your probs

and little look to the RTP.log

FR

Please use this

Build:

any RPT errors?:

any anti hack?:

look in your mission.pbo - scriptlog, is ESS=true

you spawn outside the map, 4000m od the coast, in a woodfloor - that is the mistake.
better is a metalfloor and inside the map.
ESS is a menue, to give you a spawnselection on map.

FR

http://opendayz.net/threads/release-ess-enhanced-spawn-selection.19998/
look at this

Back