[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

remove drink water if you don't want trader lag. its a horribly written script that never caused problems in dayz because of the low scroll option usage. but this script wrecks fn_selfactions ability to run smooth.

Hey Sheep! Thanks for this modpack and to all the others contributed in it!

I was wondering if there was a guide on how to install infistar with this pack, (what BATTLEYE filters I need to adjust...etc)
Thanks sheep!

Also how do I disable the roaming ai (DZAI i think) completely. My server is getting annoyed with all the AI around the map!

Also how do I disable the roaming ai (DZAI i think) completely. My server is getting annoyed with all the AI around the map!
DZAI is a standard install so icehk the DZAI thread (its a config file you can edit the spawn rates)

there is no guide for infistar but the easiest way to do it is open the BE filters from my pack and compare and merge the infistar ones, you will also need to use the scirpts inculded section of the post and open each script thread and check if they have any infifstar edits for it to work

Hy,

on my overpoch server; using your last repack, buildables dont get saved at all. Buying vehicles and character progress is working; so were the building scripts using normal epoch files.
The RPT is not showing any errors; accept this (this is from server RPT):
22:30:59 Server: Object 3:116 not found (message 70)
22:30:59 Server: Object 3:147 not found (message 70)
22:30:59 Server: Object 3:163 not found (message 70)

the publicvariableclient is executed, but the server never receives the variable; it just 'gets lost' between the server and client, causing objects to be 'not set up yet' and are not saved into the database.

Do you have a possible fix for this issue?

(awesome repack btw sheep ;) )

Thanks for the help.

Use the battlEye filters found in the repack instead of your current ones.
If you are using infistar; this could be causing it to.

Try checking your RPT and BEC logs.
You should be able to find more info there.

Might be a stupid question, when doing the infistar edit do you have to do every script including the ones you turn off or just the ones you have as true?

Might be a stupid question, when doing the infistar edit do you have to do every script including the ones you turn off or just the ones you have as true?
if the script is off then no you shouldnt need the edits to infistar as the code wont be used.

All buildings still disappear on startup when building with your modpack (default epoch works fine), do you have any clue what could be the cause of this?

EDIT:
It seems desync is causing the server to think the objects donnot exist yet when the publicvariableserver command is given to broadcast the variables to save it.

According to the servers logs; including the BE and BEC logs, no object has yet been created.
Uppon relogging, the object is gone (without restarting the server).

Last edited:
All buildings still disappear on startup when building with your modpack (default epoch works fine), do you have any clue what could be the cause of this?

EDIT:
It seems desync is causing the server to think the objects donnot exist yet when the publicvariableserver command is given to broadcast the variables to save it.

According to the servers logs; including the BE and BEC logs, no object has yet been created.
Uppon relogging, the object is gone (without restarting the server).
seems like the server your hosting on cant handle all the scripts and custom stuff in the repack,

try disabling the following script to try and help performance

//Snow
SnowScript = false;
//Wind Dust
WindDustScript = false;
//Ground Fog
GroundFogScript = false;
//Base jump
BaseJumpScript = false;
//AI BUS Route
BusRouteScript = false;
//Show marker for AI bus on map
BUSmarkerScript = false;
//EVR Blowout
EVRScript = false;
//Lights
LightScript = false;

also disable the custom buildings at the bottom of script control, just comment them out using //

also you could try disabling ALL scripts and see if the buildings save

but it sounds like a server performance issue or possibly a bandwidth issue

i run the pack on the same machine i play on and dont have the mentioned problem so i cant really help much :(

ok since almost every one uses infistar these days ill try and make a guide for installing it on the repack

this will take me some time to do as i need to go thru all the scripts and find which ones need infistar edits.

if any one using 0.16 has infistar working can you please PM me the settings and the BE filters
(i will add the BE filters to the download but the infistar edits will need to be done manually using the guide in the download)

Back