Taviana 3.0 Update

Shocking!
th

Reactions: cen
I think people just get burned out with arma. This is all very time consuming and at some point you realize you also have a real life.
Like sharking said , he was coming along well then got married.. So suddenly priorities changed.

but what happens when the vajayjay says it will be closed for.business.until you stay off that damn computer ???
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm??? not so cocky then, eh?

I have to give a big appollogize to you guys waiting for any updates not giving any statement for the past month

After i returned from honeymoon i felt burned and stopped playing arma(2/3) and mods in total to chill with some Minecraft stuff, help my disabled doughter getting up on her own feet (what was not really suspected to happen and happen this fast, thanks god) as well as spend more time together with my son and help him with his puberty.

Another reason why i stopped developing was the lack of support from some of the addon developers i was in contact with to get help / use rights for their content. Why the heck someone spends days or month, sometimes years of work on content for arma2, posts it on Armaholic and than says: "hey thats my stuff, you are not allowed to use it". Its like builing a house in reallife and than hide it with a canvas to have no one ever see it.

Nevertheless I never deleted what i had created so far. I can´t promise if i will return to work on it but since i started to play again a bit with the mod hopefully the old passion comes back.

Last edited:
Another reason why i stopped developing was the lack of support from some of the addon developers i was in contact with to get help / use rights for their content. Why the heck someone spends days or month, sometimes years of work on content for arma2, posts it on Armaholic and than says: "hey thats my stuff, you are not allowed to use it". Its like builing a house in reallife and than hide it with a canvas to have no one ever see it.

It's really too bad you let stuff like that stop you. You do not have to ask permission to use anything that anyone else has done. Asking permission is just "common" courtesy. As per the license agreement from the game producer, it is all usable by anyone else for anything related to arma 2. Giving people credit for what they have done, should be included in your work somewhere, but they cannot stop you from using it.

Back