Alex, Welcome to the wonderful world of "Competition"
Your pissed.. your angry.. I completely understand...
I'm jelous at LaughingMan for having full servers 24/7... But I am not going to have a flame war on why he is having a successful server... We talk every and work tougher to produce a hack free server...Why... we have mutual interests on being server admins.
You and Hicks have the same issue going on with Taviana map...
Dictonary term for Competition: The effort of two or more parties acting independently to secure the business of a third party by offering the most favorable terms. Favorable terms... Lets look at this more closely...
Ayan wants a map developer that can easily communicate with him in order to give the best possible product to the consumer ("us"). He does not want to spend any mass amount of his time on a third party product (Your mod) to adjust to his specifications in order to Bliss to be produced in a more user friendly way and can be quickly produced to the consumer. Apparently 1.7.4.4 meets that favorable term. He can speak for himself and I am in no way speaking for him. But I am willing to bet he has tried and tried to work with you on your mod and your attitude toward him was negative at best once he was working with you. Also, your lack of English communication skills is what probably brought your product to a lower favorable term.
Now... How do you get to a more favorable term... Let look at this now.
1. Goto the
http://development.dayztaviana.com/timeline Add your additions there...If they get rejected that's on Hicks and the community will rain down hell on him about when this feature or that feature will be added. You only job is to keep producing better product and more than likely you will have the responsibility for the map (as you want that right now) and keep your 2.0 + modifications going and going and going... Meaning.. work more closely with him and he has offered numerous times for you to have open discussions with him.
2. Your stubbornness on this matter is not going produce well for you and what you want to accomplish. I for one will not goto your mod just because of what I have seen in this topic.
3. Now adding your features to his mod...sure he can add that without your permission because BI/ARMA 2 does not have any copyright law with mods and I'm REALLY sure neither you or hicks do not have any kind of current court reported documentation with an international lawyer (since you created your mod in EU and he is creating his in the US) for the copyright law to be fulfilled in the courts on this mod either way. If you want to spend the 1,000's of Eruos on that route then by all means go there and produce the documentation and get a court to order a cease and desist letter.
So rather go thru all of this and place your ideas for this mod into reality. I suggest that you work with hicks and get the credit you deserve for the modification you have worked on thus far. If not, then by all means get assistance from the one or two people here that are willing to run with your mod and see how far that gets you.
This is the last time I will answer here on this topic and I hope that the moderator will lock this...