Taviana now supported in DayZ Commander

Alex, come on now. There is no need for insults.
I'm a fan of your work, and I respect it.
If you've noticed issues on the 1.0, please - bring them to our attention.
I offer my support likewise, if you are looking for some bug hunting, or general feedback, I'm always available to you.

Do you see guys, Hicks not answer nothing only say about our feedback and help him - but he never come to help us. LOVELY!!!

Alex, I've reached out to you many times.
I'm not your enemy here bud. Its 5 AM, I'm going to try and grab a few hours of sleep before work.

You have my Skype if you need to talk now however.

omg. Please do not mock. I personaly dont like you after you accusing me about Dev right of DayzTaviana. MrSherenai not owner of DayzTAviana, he is 1 dev from DayzLand dev-team. Just dont want to say nothing more. You nor read and we never see answers. Only your :). Here all calm..

Other thing we need all speak in skype or ts!!! it be nice to hear you answers to all public.

Alex.. Might I suggest to take this offer and stop this kiddy type attitude and work with him. You going off like this will not help your mod at all and right now losing the battle. No one here wants two different Taviana's But right now there seems to be a effort here that's not really in your favor.

I suggest to Ayan and Dayzcommander that Taviana both come off the list until you two can come to some sort of agreement. This will only turn into a flame war for the next few months.

Dont want to tell nothing...

But Hicks just want to take popular mod to his hands without work. He take support from Vilayer and Ayan, and make shit version of dayztaviana.com quickly as posible for sit in same place where we sit.

alex.spain.2009 skype for speak, sorry for my bad english.

No one here wants two different Taviana's But right now there seems to be a effort here that's not really in your favor.

I suggest to Ayan and Dayzcommander that Taviana both come off the list until you two can come to some sort of agreement. This will only turn into a flame war for the next few months.

No one? Hicks want and make and you not say nothing. I from start dont want to anybody make some clone of DayzTaviana, anybody can come to us and start develope with us. No restrictions. We have some problems with resources but is our problem.
For you is ok - what he take dayztaviana name?

Hicks know exactly what he want, just not say to us truth.

Alex, Welcome to the wonderful world of "Competition"

Your pissed.. your angry.. I completely understand...

I'm jelous at LaughingMan for having full servers 24/7... But I am not going to have a flame war on why he is having a successful server... We talk every and work tougher to produce a hack free server...Why... we have mutual interests on being server admins.

You and Hicks have the same issue going on with Taviana map...

Dictonary term for Competition: The effort of two or more parties acting independently to secure the business of a third party by offering the most favorable terms. Favorable terms... Lets look at this more closely...

Ayan wants a map developer that can easily communicate with him in order to give the best possible product to the consumer ("us"). He does not want to spend any mass amount of his time on a third party product (Your mod) to adjust to his specifications in order to Bliss to be produced in a more user friendly way and can be quickly produced to the consumer. Apparently 1.7.4.4 meets that favorable term. He can speak for himself and I am in no way speaking for him. But I am willing to bet he has tried and tried to work with you on your mod and your attitude toward him was negative at best once he was working with you. Also, your lack of English communication skills is what probably brought your product to a lower favorable term.

Now... How do you get to a more favorable term... Let look at this now.

1. Goto the http://development.dayztaviana.com/timeline Add your additions there...If they get rejected that's on Hicks and the community will rain down hell on him about when this feature or that feature will be added. You only job is to keep producing better product and more than likely you will have the responsibility for the map (as you want that right now) and keep your 2.0 + modifications going and going and going... Meaning.. work more closely with him and he has offered numerous times for you to have open discussions with him.

2. Your stubbornness on this matter is not going produce well for you and what you want to accomplish. I for one will not goto your mod just because of what I have seen in this topic.

3. Now adding your features to his mod...sure he can add that without your permission because BI/ARMA 2 does not have any copyright law with mods and I'm REALLY sure neither you or hicks do not have any kind of current court reported documentation with an international lawyer (since you created your mod in EU and he is creating his in the US) for the copyright law to be fulfilled in the courts on this mod either way. If you want to spend the 1,000's of Eruos on that route then by all means go there and produce the documentation and get a court to order a cease and desist letter.

So rather go thru all of this and place your ideas for this mod into reality. I suggest that you work with hicks and get the credit you deserve for the modification you have worked on thus far. If not, then by all means get assistance from the one or two people here that are willing to run with your mod and see how far that gets you.

This is the last time I will answer here on this topic and I hope that the moderator will lock this...

Falcon then you read my all my posts - I got to read yours... Nothing to say here. Thank you.

ps. you want to put to our eyes wrong picture of situation

Back