TLV|Epoch Chernarus|31.3.225.43:5902|BuildSnap|AutoFuel|DayzAI|SelfBB|Starter Gear|HALO In|Join Us!

hey tereus do u want to get on at around 12 central time in america. or i think 6 oclock for england? id like to raid the nwaf

Last edited:
hey tereus do u want to get on at around 12 central time in america. or i think 6 oclock for england? id like to raid the nwaf
Hi James,

I'll be on sporadically throughout the day, Sunday tends to be the day I do all the stuff I procrastinated on / failed to do on Saturday. Some of the other friendly groups on the server raid NWAF fairly consistently, but if I'm up there looting with my group you can tag along. Just know outside events I don't use crazy admin powers.

-Tereus

Hi James,

I'll be on sporadically throughout the day, Sunday tends to be the day I do all the stuff I procrastinated on / failed to do on Saturday. Some of the other friendly groups on the server raid NWAF fairly consistently, but if I'm up there looting with my group you can tag along. Just know outside events I don't use crazy admin powers.

-Tereus
alright sounds good i will be on in a mnute and on and of between the next 2-3 hours then il be off for the day.
-James

Admin Update 2/16/2014:
Admin To-do list:
Tereus is currently working on updating all NPC Vendors. What this means for you is in the near future the following will be purchaseable from your respective humanity alignment vendors:

• Vehicle ammo. e.g. M2 ammo, MK19 Ammo, Minigun ammo
  • Wider assortment of vehicles / choppers
  • Military APC / Tanks - (I know your thinking YEAH! But I'm working on making it ridiculously expensive, so you can't just chopper farm for a tank)
  • Wider assortment of weapons.
Also actively working on the custom Chernarus map, whilst working on completing a MBA. I apologize for the delay in the new map implementation, but I have a stacked semester. - Tereus

Hi. This is a question for the Admins @ Lost Vikings. I noticed that your server was experiencing random restart and disconnects around 6 Feb. I am hosting a server as well and was hoping to get some insight on what the problem was and how you fixed it. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

Admin
Hi. This is a question for the Admins @ Lost Vikings. I noticed that your server was experiencing random restart and disconnects around 6 Feb. I am hosting a server as well and was hoping to get some insight on what the problem was and how you fixed it. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
Hi Billy,

My days kind of run together with school and server stuff, but if memory serves me correctly 1.0.4.1 came out around that time. Our server was experiencing issues revolving around the non-updated BEC, in particular the restart script. We also take our server down when no one is on, typically, to hotfix / implement things, which actually accounts for most of the server down, usually because I broke something. I did however notice that during that week, GTXGaming UK was having latency issues, in which it seemed that information was being disrupted for between 15 and 90 seconds, even though the server showed as running.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

-Tereus

hey tereus im making a new base iin a barn thing and im taking your advicce cause the constant AI patrols killing me while im in my old base is annoying... ill tell you when i have the new base set upeither fully or partially.

thanks, James

hey tereus im making a new base iin a barn thing and im taking your advicce cause the constant AI patrols killing me while im in my old base is annoying... ill tell you when i have the new base set upeither fully or partially.

thanks, James

OK. When you get it set up I'll inventory your modular buildings.

hey tereus the server isnt spawning any loot in city s

In class at the moment, but I'll look into it as soon as I can.

EDIT:
Just logged in and checked Chernogorsk / Elektro. Loot spawned in within about 60 seconds of me getting there. Where exactly were you having loot issues?

Last edited:
Back