TSW question

that would be your world ID, not your instance ID. Your instance ID can be found in your Init.sqf under //Server Settings.. I think its usually 4 numbers

Yes sorry , my instance ID is correct as well , it is the same everywhere and we use the one given by the TSW client/server.

yea he , as you can see, is apparently actively helping people now. I still stand by my earlier review. I think he assumes too much about what people know, and we know what they say about assumptions. Having some computer knowledge is not the same as understanding a 3rd party program with no instructions and how to make it run properly on a dayz server. Ive set mine up correctly several different times and still have the same issues with it.
Apparently he is much more helpful on Skype, so perhaps you should try skyping him at some point and then you don't have to worry about delayed emails or short/unhelpful responses.

Well , i am not here to discuss about the developper but more about my problem , and I am eager to fix it as soon as possible ;)

Right, and here I am, pretty much the only person responding to you, and telling you your best bet is not here, but through Skype...... Good luck

On your database, open the object_data table, this includes the objects and vehicle info, it also contains your instance id, some might be wrong if you used tsw to spawn vehicles without first putting your instance id.

But the majority of it should be correct, try and use that instance id.

Anyone having this error Table hivemind.profile doesnt exists Query in question select count(*) from profile with pnzors 1.8.0.3 .Server works fine but when i connect tsw that error comes up. Anyhelp would be awesome.

Anyone having this error Table hivemind.profile doesnt exists Query in question select count(*) from profile with pnzors 1.8.0.3 .Server works fine but when i connect tsw that error comes up. Anyhelp would be awesome.
Ive not had any problems connecting to my database. Sounds like you messed up somewhere in the installation.

The installation is fine people are playing on it with no issues its just when i try to connect tsw to it.

Im talking about the installation of TSW, since this is a TSW thread. Im not talking about the entire installation of your server

On your database, open the object_data table, this includes the objects and vehicle info, it also contains your instance id, some might be wrong if you used tsw to spawn vehicles without first putting your instance id.

But the majority of it should be correct, try and use that instance id.

Hey there !

Thanks for the solution ! It finally works. However everytime I log in/out my instance ID changes. From 2XXX to 11.

Is there is any way to avoid this process or to correct it ?

I think that is why i am here to find out what i did wrong not for someone to state the obvious and tell me what i already know.

Is anyone here using pwnozors 1.8.0.3 server pack with tsw anf if so did you have to do anything different to get it to work?

Your question was
"Anyone having this error Table hivemind.profile doesnt exists Query in question select count(*) from profile "

To which I answered
"Ive not had any problems connecting to my database. Sounds like you messed up somewhere in the installation. "

Your question sounded like you thought other people were having an error, so I replied letting you know that I was not having an error and it was a problem on your end.

That error means you have selected bliss server style, if you are using pownozors pack then you need to select a database style compatible, currently, the most similar style available is epoch, this will make your tsw use epoch database style, that is 99% similar in the basic tables (only 1 column name is different from what I have seen).

Please refer to www.thesilentwarrior.com/tsw on the requirements section to see what you need to have to meet the minimum requirements of compatibility with TSW

To be honest with you, TSW hasn't really worked the way its supposed to in a very long time for me. Nothing works live. For gear you have to log to the lobby, vehicles don't spawn until the next server restart, and the refuel/repair function on the window doesn't work. Practically none of the features on the player window work "kill, give gear, teleport" the teleport works if they log to the lobby but without exact world coordinates its a shot in the dark.

I honestly only use TSW to set up custom vehicle spawn points and to respawn vehicles when I want, and to ban players. I also really like to use the admin chat thing cause it comes up in that red admin text.. I wish there was a way to do that in game!

Good luck, Epoch is super new to the TSW tool. The guy is usually not very helpful when you do get ahold of him. He creates a lot more work for himself by not taking time to explain things properly in his email replies. Hes pretty short, one line answers that are pretty vague. You end up sending him like 20 emails just to get one thing sorted. Maybe hes super swamped with the project, Idk if hes doing it solo or if he has help?

I would like to let you know that all the functions on the player, vehicle and tent work as expected from my testing.

As expected, kill player, teleport, give health, etc, work, changes are applied to the database properly and upon login the player will see changes made to his character just fine. Currently, the free live actions addon is outdated and I am in the process of getting it updated, expect it soonish.

Also tested are the tent and vehicle functions, refuel, teleport, delete, etc, work and changes are applied properly to the database, upon server start all vehicles have their state applied ingame as is on the database. Since live actions addon isn't updated right now changes to those won't show up instantly, same with the player actions.

When the addon gets updated everything will then work as normal but also live (as in changes to the database will be replicated instantly ingame). Currently the code injector part of the addon is outdated, this is because of changes in dayz and epoch that have caused the current code injection trick to stop working and a workaround is Beeing researched.

As always, if you find a specific function that isn't working let me know via email.

My Skype is thesilentwarrior, I haven't had time to be online much, so always contact me via email before Skype, unless you see me online on Skype, in that case talk to me straight away, but don't leave me offline messages as those are often lost due to me checking Skype on multiple computers and devices and the weird way Skype does synchronization, messages often are sent to one device that isn't even Beeing used and then are lost. Email should never be lost.

If you notice that after a day or two I don't reply via email feel free to send me a private message here on the forum, it has happen that gmail sends some emails from some people straight to the junk mail folder and I never get to see those.

As far as teleport and coordinates go, you can either copy paste the world coordinates if you know them, for example if you want to teleport yourself to a cars position you copy the cars location and thenpaste it as destination or click the "click grab" function, this will translate the place where you click on the map picture into world coordinates as best as it can, will always be less accurate of copying exact coords but it's faster most of the time.

Tip: right click is quick zoom, press it to quickly get a more accurate map click.

Back