V1.7.5.1 Celle Release -Download here-

Graz

The amount of changes are staggering so hopefully your up for a decent read!

Celle has undergone a massive amount of improvement, I'm sure there will be bugs and I have dedicated my weekend to rooting any out and hot-fixing if needed.

The Download links
MBG Celle 2:
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16585
Mondklab's Celle map, where the game is based.
Dayz Conflicts & Dayz Celle in one:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?65d6jj4abqoh9ea

Server Files:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0a1vaya91791x9k

Notes
Most of the vehicles have only received minor balancing
The mission.sqm files in the mission pbo will be constantly updated as we find better ways to work the map.

For people with 'dayz_anim requires ca_dubbing' and other various missing content. please see this fix
It's a dayz error so I'm unable to fix it until a new community version rolls out!

Credits:
Rocket - for dayz and introducing me to modding
Mondklab - for his awesome map
Shinkicker - for creating the original mod, plus all the support that I really didn't deserve!
Opendayz.net - for simply existing and providing an amazing forum for modders
The modders - people who freely contributed to making ARMA II and now dayz better
Robert Hammer - RH smg, RH pistols, RH mgs.
Trouble - The gazelle
Sabre - ACR reskins and retextures
Icewindo - Hazmat suits
Hand of Moscow - Hill 3
Mondklab (again!) - MBG Killhouses

The dudes who put up with me in teamspeak and helped me balance:
Flunk
Ghillie
Rambo
Ken
Damnation - big thanks for the road blocks, they are unreal!
and the rest!

The change log is massive:
Full Patch notes available here
I'll post the shortened version here:
  • Nearly 3,000 objects have been added to the map, many areas have been revamped
  • ~ 60 lootable outfits - Ranging from hazmats to civilians to full combat armour
  • 190 New weapons and Variants. Ranging from Desert Eagles to P90s to the Mk21 Sniper.
  • Weather has been revamped - Warm clothing, rain, water, wind and night have all received dynamic improvements. (Hint: Celle is cold, seek shelter during storms!)
  • 10+ new item conversion - There is now a lot more ammo converting that can occur
  • 11 Armed vehicles - Technicals, pickups, jackals, Humvees and more!
  • 16 "Clan" skins. These skins don't have clothing parcels but can be assigned by admins
  • 8 types of lootable crash sites with 4 "themed" drops. German, US, Czech and UK
  • 3 helicopters added to Dayz. Trouble's Gazelle, the BAF Lynx and Merlin
  • 10-20 reconfigured civilian vehicles are now usable.

well it should be, providing Graz packs it all into the one addon "@DayZ_Celle" so its nice and easy for josh

Keys, Dayz_server @ mission file are up.

I'm certain there will be errors, so let me know if you find any.
I'd recommend wiping wiping your database, as there's been a lot of changes.

I've uploaded the .sqf I use to spawn vehicles. Works find with planet's .php converter

Attachments

• mission.sqf
    30.7 KB · Views: 29
Graz, can you please Pack all the addons into one zip and upload it for direct linking people :)

Hmmm cant get it to run... which is probably my fault - I get errors for DayZ Conflicts when joining the server, telling me that the keys cant be verified. I did upload the DayZ Conflicts folder, replaced DayZ Celle and the Server Files.
I added @Dayz_Conflicts to the startup parameters on the server and on my client. What am I doing wrong?

It might be a problem in conflicts itself.

I'll do a resign and upload them. Was it all the files or just a couple?

Graz, can you please Pack all the addons into one zip and upload it for direct linking people :)
I can do that :)

It appears my version of arma has been corrupted. I've had my morning coffee so I'll try to resolve the signing as fast as possible!

Uploading a fixed conflicts now.

After that I'll do an all-in-one. I'm not sure what happened to conflicts keys but resigning them with the celle key seems to be working fine.

Will this be going up on Dayz Commander sometime soon?

Basically was told that dayz.ST only support dayz commander maps (Go figure)

... You just responded in under 15 seconds. Damn son.

Also - what's the ETA on that? (Don't take this as being pushy, i'm just excited)

Just uploading a fix to conflicts.

Then I'll be doing a one download version and posting on Dayz commander and hitting up sickboy from play with six. I've also got to send everything to reality and stapo :p

I can't imagine any complications with dayz commander as this is the official version of celle, I'll be alerting dotjosh today

Just uploading a fix to conflicts.

Then I'll be doing a one download version and posting on Dayz commander and hitting up sickboy from play with six. I've also got to send everything to reality and stapo :p

I can't imagine any complications with dayz commander as this is the official version of celle, I'll be alerting dotjosh today

dont bother post in DZcommander forums, send me the links and ill forward them to josh as i talk with him alot.

dont bother post in DZcommander forums, send me the links and ill forward them to josh as i talk with him alot.

Sounds like a win win to me, faster this gets done, faster dayz.st updates their shit too.. and faster my very anxious playerbase gets to play your work =).. Thanks so much for all the hard work Graz

Back