V1.7.5.1 Celle Release -Download here-

Hi, deleted the old @Dayz_Celle and @Dayz_Conflicts folder from the Server and from my client. I Downloaded the Combined rar of you and uploaded and placed them on my server. also I did update the files of the key directory. I the files client again but I still get this (Attached)
I think I do something wrong here, but I dont know what.

Attachments

• ArmA2OA 2013-02-09 08-33-08-76 (2).jpg
    ArmA2OA 2013-02-09 08-33-08-76 (2).jpg
    236 KB · Views: 18
with VerifySignatures =1 I can connect, but dont get the player lobby.
my server has the following startline:

/home/dayztest/Arma2COServer/Expansion/beta/arma2oaserver.exe -mod=EXPANSION\beta;EXPANSION\beta\EXPANSION;EXPANSION;@mbg_celle2;@mbg_buildings3;@DayZ_Celle;@bliss_1.mbg_celle2;@Dayz_Conflicts -port=3902 -profiles=dayz_1.mbg_celle2 -config=dayz_1.mbg_celle2\config_846dde2e.cfg -cfg=dayz_1.mbg_celle2\arma2.cfg -name=DayzTEST -world=mbg_celle2

This works for Celle 1.7.4, and I only added @Day_Conflicts at the end of the -mod Parameters (I also tried a different order of the mod parameter which did not help)

/home/dayztest/Arma2COServer/Expansion/beta/arma2oaserver.exe -mod=EXPANSION\beta;EXPANSION\beta\EXPANSION;EXPANSION;@DayZ_Celle;@Dayz_Conflicts;@mbg_celle;@bliss_1.mbg_celle2 -port=3902 -profiles=dayz_1.mbg_celle2 -config=dayz_1.mbg_celle2\config_846dde2e.cfg -cfg=dayz_1.mbg_celle2\arma2.cfg -name=DayzTEST -world=mbg_celle2

try that

Did not work either.
However I did install everything on my local test server (Windows) and at the startup the following error occures:
Addon 'KPFS_VWGolf' requires addon 'KPFS_Characters' (as a popup - not int rpt RPT entry: Warning Message: Addon 'KPFS_VWGolf' requires addon 'KPFS_Characters')
With VerifySignature=2 I get the same error as before and with VerifySignatures=1 I also connect, but dont get into the lobby (i only see my playername in red color in the top right)

The KPFS characters aren't used in Celle, but thee file is in there to avoid that issue. It's a bit strange. The all in one link is %100 working on mine, I've had a few people in and out without difficulties.

The command line is : -mod=Expansion;ca;@DayzConflicts;@reality_409.mbg_celle2;@DayZ_Celle;@mbg_celle; and it's been working without dramas. Try loading up dayz_conflicts first in your line. All the models, textures and dependent files are in there, whereas all the smaller configs are in Dayz_Celle. I'm out to dinner but I'll check later.

I would keep signitures on =1 for now as the =2 are pretty twitchy, they are secure and you need an actual hacker to tamper with it, not some basement dwelling skiddie.

My server is 27.50.70.205:2402 , it's called "ANZ #4 - Ausarma.org Hive". I've taken the whitelist off it so peeps can try and connect there to see if it's working.

I connected to your server, everything seems to be alright there (however I get a no entry for bin/weapon error)

I tried your mod parameters (also on my win server) same issue.
I found an error in my config (mission was set to dayz_409.mbg_celle2.pbo instead of dayz_409.mbg_celle2)
But still I cant get in the lobby.

On the server i get this error popup described before.
But additionaly the RPT is spammed with the following message (about 100 times):
Code:
11:58:50 Missing addons detected:
11:58:50  mbg_celle2
11:58:50  kpfs_lada
11:58:50  mbg_buildings_3
11:58:50  mbg_killhouses
11:58:50  map_eu
11:58:50  fgs_hill3
11:58:50 Warning Message: Sie können diese Mission nicht spielen/bearbeiten, da sie auf heruntergeladenen Inhalten basiert, die gelöscht wurden.mbg_celle2, kpfs_lada, mbg_buildings_3, mbg_killhouses, map_eu, fgs_hill3
The last line translates to 'You cannot play/edit this mission, because it is based on downloaded content which got deleted. mbg_celle2, kpfs_lada, mbg_buildings_3, mbg_killhouses, map_eu, fgs_hill3

Okay got it working.
On the Lin Server it was just the mistyped mission (with .pbo at the end - I feel like a real noob right now)
Does not work on my win server but this was just a test anyways.

What hive does this work with? I can connect and all but after loading the screen stays black and in hiveext.log I found this:
2013-02-09 11:42:19 HiveExt: [Error] Error fetching created character for playerId xxx

I currently use bliss and afaik there wherend any major changes to the schema in reality. I am using the hiveExt.dll that you provided.

Forget my last post. I will set up a blank new reality and will try to migrate my data afterwards, when I got this map working :)

I went and played around in the editor a bit - Seems to me you've packed everything in existence into Celle... I can edit the map as I please (Adding plants and roads is def nice!)

I like the new vehicles, they were fun to mess around with. Unfortunately didn't manage to find the batmobile. I'm eagerly awaiting DayZ.ST to update themselves so I can experience your work fully.

Also are there any plans to have limited amounts of fuel in each fuel tank (Something along the lines of small amounts or none in each randomized on each restart so you can't "camp" the one with the most).

This way vehicle siphoning, traveling around to get fuel and keeping it stored / safe are important. Not to mention it'll be a limiting factor in using a helicopter.

ALSO - How will the "giving clan skins" work exactly?

What hive does this work with? I can connect and all but after loading the screen stays black and in hiveext.log I found this:
2013-02-09 11:42:19 HiveExt: [Error] Error fetching created character for playerId xxx

I currently use bliss and afaik there wherend any major changes to the schema in reality. I am using the hiveExt.dll that you provided.

I think Reality requires a few updates for this version still.
I get the same black screen, and I had to change verifysignatures=0.
Also a few BE kicks. By memory, there was #20 and #44.

#21, #22, #44 and there's a create vehicle restriction aswell. I'm trying to compile a list as there is a lot of battleye code lines. If you can confirm any script restrictions please send them through to me.

No batmobile, the jump is a bit retarded.

If you have reality you can add the skin to a custom loadout. You can also edit the player login in the server files to set players skin if they have a certain UID.

Use the Dayz mod (V1.7.5.1) reality build, as they haven't updated Dayz Celle. If you overwrite the @hive with the server files I provided it should work.

I was only semi kidding about the bat mobile btw. It has no actual place in the game... It would just be such a badass admin vehicle to spawn in and mess around

I think Reality requires a few updates for this version still.
I get the same black screen, and I had to change verifysignatures=0.
Also a few BE kicks. By memory, there was #20 and #44.
I can join the server with verifySignatures=1, but the log is still spammed with the message. After a clean Reality installation I am shure it has something todo with the hive and nothing with Celle 1.7.5.1 itself.

I can join the server with verifySignatures=1, but the log is still spammed with the message. After a clean Reality installation I am shure it has something todo with the hive and nothing with Celle 1.7.5.1 itself.

Same here. Says can't retrieve player profile or something close to that.
Guess the player tables are not the same.
I would create a database using Stapos setup, but can't get the functions to install from the .sql so I end up with no vehicles.

It could be one of the addons. I have build it with all addons.
I'll try it today again with the server.pbo of bliss. it should work because the structure of the DB has not changed (as in profile and survivors, I checked it!).

Back