Vampire's Russian Roulette [Support&Discussion]

Hi,
I like your idee :D
But I have a question, it is possible to add the animation that the player holds the weapon on his head? I found this animation in the suicide script:
player playmove "ActsPercMstpSnonWpstDnon_suicide1B";

There's no way that I could get to work that would exit the animation before he fell over dead for the not dieing. Otherwise I would have done it with that animation instead of just adding a death fall animation when you lose.

Updated to version 1.1.

Changelog-
[Update] - When you "lost" the game, you didn't really get to read the cutText notice that you lost, so I added a sleep timer for it.
[Fixed] - If you were to drop your gun after starting to play, and some unknown bug, you would not fire but would still fall because of the animation. Your animation state would then be stuck in the death animation until your client was forced to do a different animation, or an admin fixed your animation state in the character_data table, or you were actually killed. I have added a check to see if the player survived the gunshot, and if so to kill them.

very very cool. A real shame you couldn't get that animation to work like the admin tool suicide option. very creative, hopefully not your last modification!

If I could get it to switch out at the right moment, it would work, but switchMove ""; doesn't seem to do it.

Little off topic but how would I loop the played sound?

sound[]={Custom\gunclick.ogg,0.7,1}; <-- This value maybeh?

You could use a while loop in my script.
Code:
_count = 0;
while (_count < 6) do {
playSound "click";
_count = _count + 1;
};

The two values you pointed out.
First one is volume in DB, second is pitch.

@Dami

You can't play Russian Roulette with anything other than a revolver though... o_O Trying to keep it realistic.

I have a new version for overwatch I need someone to test since I don't run overwatch myself.

Simply use this replacement fn_selfActions code instead of what is the current release version.

fn_selfActions.sqf
http://pastebin.com/S5UwqDwK

Awesome script, going to use it for sure. I am currently setting it up, but unsure about the sound.
I have the "Church Heal" installed, which uses a custom sound too.

In my description.ext, would the following be alright:

Code:
class CfgSounds
{
    sounds[] =
    {
    cureEffect
    };
    class cureEffect
    {
    name="cureEffect";
    sound[]={cure_effect.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
};
class CfgSounds
{
    sounds[] =
    {
    gunclick
    };
    class gunclick
    {
    name="gunclick";
    sound[]={Custom\gunclick.ogg,0.7,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
};
class RscLoadingText : RscText

Or should the sounds be put together in 1 class cfgsounds, if so how would I do that?

Thanks in advance :)

you need to combine it into 1 class...
try this one
Code:
class CfgSounds
{
  sounds[] = {cureEffect, gunclick};
  class cureEffect
  {
  name="cureEffect";
  sound[]={cureEffect.ogg,0.9,1};
  titles[] = {};