What would someone "nuking" my server look like in the RPT? How do I Find out who did it?

DangerRuss

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Someone just nuked my server but I Can't seem to figure out who did it, what would this look like in my rpt or is there another way? thanks

It isn't logged in the RPT. Unless you modify your server to block it, you cant find the user
yea I was confused because there were no other logs modified around that time except the RPT. Sneaky bastard. Side question, any idea why Im having trouble banning people. I was using TSW, which would kick them and say admin ban, but stopped writing to my bans.txt for some reason. So I tried manually adding the ban to the bans.txt, but after a server restart the ban was gone. I tried saving a copy of the bans.txt to my desktop, editing it to add the ban, deleting the one on my server and pasting the copy from my desktop back onto myserver... still the bans don't save. I downloaded DART and that gives me some kind of error.... Im stumped. I have nearly 80 bans on my server but I cant' seem to add more.

Back