where can i get script files and an undetectable injector for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus your like the plague, I already told that I offered to refund you 3 months ago and coming back and asking for it 3 months later is just not acceptable, now to the part of me been a scammer, YOU SERIOUS ? how it worked up untill the point that you changed it so this is the last time I reply to your spam. :mad:

Edit: Everyone asks for help here
 
dude relax and help me out with this
0:23:49 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
0:23:52 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
0:23:52 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
0:23:54 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
0:23:54 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
0:23:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
0:23:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
0:23:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
0:23:55 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
0:23:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
 
Get off our forum. You aren't welcome here.

This is a community for DayZ Modding, not hacking.

/ban /close
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top