[WORKING] Admin Tool 1.7.7.1

in any case ive started over, i downloaded the admintools.rar from doom56 page, downloaded new clean scripts.txt and followed the instruction exactly, make sure there were no typos or misplaced quotations and such

now im getting kicked for script restriction #96 on login, wont get past splash screen

edit: to fix restriction find 5 getPlayerUID and i added !"admintools\Activate.sqf" !"admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf"

now im getting kick for setvariable #0 and the log only shows this
"" = false 3:20 Survivor3_DZ

On a side note, is it possible to have the sub-menu's also in color instead of the default Green..?
Example (Make the "Weapon Kits" a Different Color then Default):
Code:
["Weapon Kits", [5], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],

Hey all. Firstly, love this tool. Have it working on a Dayz.st Cherno rMod2.1 and its performing fantastically. makes testing infinitely more easy. So, my friends and I want to switch to Taviana, First 2 steps, initialize rMod (successful), then add this admin tool. Followed the directions to set this up on Tavi map, with limited success. It appears that all the tools actually work, but i seem to be having some...side effects. Any vehicle i spawn de-spawns after 5-7 seconds. And i apparently have cured the plague because there are no Zeds at all, no matter how long i wait. Some Details.

Dayz.st host
rMod2.1
BE Disabled (private server, so I got lazy, lol)
Taviana (dayztaviana.com)

Other than adding the additional addons in the mission.sqm, I changed nothing from the default mission/server PBO's before installing this tool.

Love the tool, just trying to sort where i went wrong.
Thanks in advance

Ok I made everything like in the guide but when these Battleeye shit comes Im fukin lost, where to put what and and how? is it already there and you need to change? or add it at the bottom?
everytime when I join the server Battle Eye kicks me for Public Variable Restricktion #0
The last Admin Tool a friend gave me was working good but it made every player after dead stuck at you are dead screen and kicks you when using heal player & repair car( everything else was fine)
Help pls :D
Battleye

provided by inkko
theres are all of the changes that need to be made
do NOT delete the line only add the exception if you need a exzample please go here
http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-admin-tools.8576/page-34#post-33299
These are all the changes I made in my scripts.txt
Code:

script restriction !exception

//dayzesp.sqf is the only one I went line by line and made all the exact restrictions for
5 addGroupIcon !”dayzesp.sqf”
5 setMarkerPosLocal !”dayzesp.sqf”
5 onMapSingleClick !”dayzesp.sqf”
5 setPosASL2 !”dayzesp.sqf”
5 openMap !”dayzesp.sqf”
5 drawIcon !”dayzesp.sqf”
1 addPublicVariableEventHandler !”healp.sqf”
5 setHit !”healp.sqf”
1 setVariable !”healp.sqf”
5 setVehicleAmmo !”looknrepair.sqf”
5 setDamage !”looknrepair.sqf”
5 setDammage !”looknrepair.sqf”
5 “zombieshield” !”zombieshield.sqf”
//covers all the weapon switches/backpack changes
5 addWeapon !”items.sqf”
5 addWeaponCargo !”items.sqf”
5 addMagazine !”items.sqf”
5 addMagazineCargo !”items.sqf”
5 addBackpack !”items.sqf”
5 addBackpackCargo !”items.sqf”
1 allowDamage !”Godmode.sqf”
1 allowDammage !”Godmode.sqf”
5 setDammage !”Godmode.sqf”
5 setVehicleAmmo !”Godmode.sqf”
5 “God mode” !”Godmode.sqf”
5 GodMode !”Godmode.sqf”
5 setDammage !”cargod.sqf”
1 setFuel !”cargod.sqf”
5 setVehicleAmmo !”cargod.sqf”
5 “God mode” !”cargod.sqf”
5 GodMode !”cargod.sqf”
Example for some of the lines…
Script Restriction | Exception
5 setMarkerPosLocal !”\”setMarkerPosLocal\”,” !”dayzesp.sqf”,” !”rsetMarkerPosLocal = ‘setMarkerPosLocal’” !”rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + ‘setMarkerPosLocal.sqf’)”
5 setDammage !”\”setDammage\”,” !”looknrepair.sqf”,” !”Godmode.sqf”,” !”cargod.sqf”
I like to put my exceptions near the beginning rather then the end since I find it easier to find them if I need to later on.

I finally got it. But it only work without BattleEye. I dont understand how to edit the script.txt. Can someone help me ? Btw im german.

Hey all :)

First off sorry i haven't checked this topic as i completely forgot :eek:

But don't worry time was not wasted as ive spend a lot of time building up ADMIN TOOLS 2.0 with rMod support.
(non-rMod admin tools will be release at a later date (looking for testers soon)

I am currently looking for testers for the rMod support version. as ive added a lot of things in.

Whats new in Admin Tools 2.0
(rMod | rMod & non-rMod)
Teleport to players without using the map (opposite to teleport players to me)
Change clothing to be a zombie or animals and act like one and freek out players (if god mode enabled lol)
Smoke tail (Rainbow, Red, Green, Yellow...ext)
Spawn in tanks, planes even things
Hijack vehicles and planes and many more (even hijack AI choppers).
Spawn in ammo crates with all weapons (non-rMod being made)
Re-categorized levels (Moderators, Sub Admins, Head Admins)
Added teleport to towns for moderators instead of giveing esp / tele option

Fly like a heli but WITHOUT a heli.
More Pre weapons (need help to make more)
TOO MUCH TO LIST

This is a copy of my head admin cats to give you an idea what has been done

Admin Tool -
Tools Menu -
ESP / Tele
God Mode
Car God
Heal Myself (healing players stopped working since patch)
Look-N-Repair
Repair Buildings
Teleport To Me
Teleport to player
Speed
Environment
Flip Vehicle
Infinite ammo
Remove Grass
Ignore me Zombies
hijack
Adjust My Stats
Spectate Player

Morph -
All animals (must dump loadout or you will be stuck in the ground)
Most zombie skins
Some military skins
Human Skins (classic ones)

Spawn In -
Objects (still being made need help)
Vehicles
rMod Vehicles
Guns & Ammo
Stationary

FUN!!! -
Smoke Tail Menu
Fly Mode
Kill a Goat Menu
Teleport All Zombies to me

Admin Control -
Air Drop Items
Scare People (BE message prank)
Instant Respawn
Go invisible (move from skins)
Teleport To Town

I have been trying to make other scripts but some worked and most failed lol

HOWEVER i have not made anything for Battleye so ONLY USE THIS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO EDIT BATTLEYE!!!

If anyone can resolve BE with an unreleased version of admin tools 2.0 and make a guide on how to edit BE please contact me :)

Thank you
Jp

FOR THOSE NEED HELP WITH ADMIN TOOLS PLEASE GO TO www.doom56.com/contact
PLEASE STATE MAP NAME AND WHO YOUR SERVER HOSTER IS.

and lastly as im getting a lot of messages for those running dayzcc move the

Code:
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

from the bottom to here

Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {
    [] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";
};

I really need help. I have it installed correctly and everything its when i scroll to the tools menu it doesnt load and doesnt let me do anything until i right click im willing to pay for someone to set it up for me

I don't know what to do with the file I just downloaded.... :( renting this server has made me feel really dumb......
what do I do with these files? where do I put them and how do I make shit work together?

Hey Jason just wanted to say thank you for doing the files for me, it fixed the reqeust/retrying authentication error but the admin menu won't show :\ I noticed you uncommented and kept the other player monitor:
Code:
    _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";
    _playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

I tried commenting the bottom one out again and that seems to be creating my request/retrying authentication issue. So ... naturally I uncommented it again and left it as you gave it to me. So now trying to figure out why the menu won't show. The files are exactly same as I sent to you, unless you deleted them, should I send them again through your contact link you posted? (ddom56.com/contact) or can you please answer me here?

Either way would be super fantastic and I'd think you were twice as awesome as you already are ^_^

Hi Jason,

I'd love to beta test the 2.0 version - I have a Chernarus Overwatch 0.2.4 server that I can switch to anything HFB is running, and if I get good result on it, it will do a test run on the live Judgement Day server that I am coding stuff for.

So - server is running:

- Overwatch (Chernarus)
- with SARGE AI
- with HALO Respawn
- your Admin tool version
- BEC actively running (Inkko modified files)

Anyway - let me know if you need me.

Hi Jason,

I'd love to beta test the 2.0 version - I have a Chernarus Overwatch 0.2.4 server that I can switch to anything HFB is running, and if I get good result on it, it will do a test run on the live Judgement Day server that I am coding stuff for.

So - server is running:

- Overwatch (Chernarus)
- with SARGE AI
- with HALO Respawn
- your Admin tool version
- BEC actively running (Inkko modified files)

Anyway - let me know if you need me.

Originally quoted your call for testers, until I noticed the 'rMod' portion of it. :) Oops.

dayz.st

Btw I tried the contact link, but it says I need to click another link and then just loops me on the same site :p

Just to let you guys know that im currently in development admin tools with overwatch support (with rMod) (non-rMod will be done at a later date)

I had this working with the last epoch version. After the new update I can't get teleport to work. All other functions are working as they should. But when I try to teleport my screen starts to flicker...as soon as I unlock "w+space" I teleport straight back to where I started.

Any idea why this is happening?

I had this working with the last epoch version. After the new update I can't get teleport to work. All other functions are working as they should. But when I try to teleport my screen starts to flicker...as soon as I unlock "w+space" I teleport straight back to where I started.

Any idea why this is happening?

i need your server IP and my UID added so i can test this and grab a log file.

Back