Ok I made everything like in the guide but when these Battleeye shit comes Im fukin lost, where to put what and and how? is it already there and you need to change? or add it at the bottom?
everytime when I join the server Battle Eye kicks me for Public Variable Restricktion #0
The last Admin Tool a friend gave me was working good but it made every player after dead stuck at you are dead screen and kicks you when using heal player & repair car( everything else was fine)
Help pls
Battleye
provided by inkko
theres are all of the changes that need to be made
do NOT delete the line only add the exception if you need a exzample please go here
http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-admin-tools.8576/page-34#post-33299
These are all the changes I made in my scripts.txt
Code:
script restriction !exception
//dayzesp.sqf is the only one I went line by line and made all the exact restrictions for
5 addGroupIcon !â€dayzesp.sqfâ€
5 setMarkerPosLocal !â€dayzesp.sqfâ€
5 onMapSingleClick !â€dayzesp.sqfâ€
5 setPosASL2 !â€dayzesp.sqfâ€
5 openMap !â€dayzesp.sqfâ€
5 drawIcon !â€dayzesp.sqfâ€
1 addPublicVariableEventHandler !â€healp.sqfâ€
5 setHit !â€healp.sqfâ€
1 setVariable !â€healp.sqfâ€
5 setVehicleAmmo !â€looknrepair.sqfâ€
5 setDamage !â€looknrepair.sqfâ€
5 setDammage !â€looknrepair.sqfâ€
5 “zombieshield†!â€zombieshield.sqfâ€
//covers all the weapon switches/backpack changes
5 addWeapon !â€items.sqfâ€
5 addWeaponCargo !â€items.sqfâ€
5 addMagazine !â€items.sqfâ€
5 addMagazineCargo !â€items.sqfâ€
5 addBackpack !â€items.sqfâ€
5 addBackpackCargo !â€items.sqfâ€
1 allowDamage !â€Godmode.sqfâ€
1 allowDammage !â€Godmode.sqfâ€
5 setDammage !â€Godmode.sqfâ€
5 setVehicleAmmo !â€Godmode.sqfâ€
5 “God mode†!â€Godmode.sqfâ€
5 GodMode !â€Godmode.sqfâ€
5 setDammage !â€cargod.sqfâ€
1 setFuel !â€cargod.sqfâ€
5 setVehicleAmmo !â€cargod.sqfâ€
5 “God mode†!â€cargod.sqfâ€
5 GodMode !â€cargod.sqfâ€
Example for some of the lines…
Script Restriction | Exception
5 setMarkerPosLocal !â€\â€setMarkerPosLocal\â€
,†!â€dayzesp.sqfâ€,†!â€rsetMarkerPosLocal = ‘setMarkerPosLocal’†!â€rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + ‘setMarkerPosLocal.sqf’)â€
5 setDammage !â€\â€setDammage\â€
,†!â€looknrepair.sqfâ€,†!â€Godmode.sqfâ€,†!â€cargod.sqfâ€
I like to put my exceptions near the beginning rather then the end since I find it easier to find them if I need to later on.