[WORKING] Admin Tool 1.7.7.1

If you're running DayZCC and you can't get this working, this is what I did.
I had the same problem. Stick the [] execvm admintools blah blah blah line directly after
isDedicated{
in your init.sqf instead of the very end, or whatever it's called. Too lazy to look right now :p

I had the same problem. Stick the [] execvm admintools blah blah blah line directly after
isDedicated{
in your init.sqf instead of the very end, or whatever it's called. Too lazy to look right now :p

Can someone confirm this?

Yes. I was able to get it to work when i moved "[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";" after "if (!isDedicated) then { " in the init.sqf file. I havent gotten it working with BattleEye yet, but i am sure that is probably a separate issue.

isDedicated{
Nope... it just glitches out my entire server and spawns everyone outside the map unable to move...

Hello Jason!

I presume I 'installed' this addon correctly but how do I know if it's even working or not?

Thanks in advance.

-EDIT-

I got it to work after doing the following:

isDedicated{

I just gotta do some BattlEye work now.

-EDIT 2-

Jason P has helped me personally to get this work on my server, I cannot thank him enough I didn't realize what I missed.

so i installed this but everytime i spawn i spawn in the debug plains the menu works but i die 30 seconds later could someone help me out :) thanks in advanced

in your init file (inside mission.pbo or something) look for the anti hack line (just under player_monitor.fsm line)
Remove it or add // in front of the anti hack line so its something like this
Code:
    //[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

or just remove it since this is a cack script.....

in your init file (inside mission.pbo or something) look for the anti hack line (just under player_monitor.fsm line)
Remove it or add // in front of the anti hack line so its something like this
Code:
    //[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

or just remove it since this is a cack script.....

still no luck still spawning in debug plains now with no tools menu

Hi,

i want to smaller(KB size) this Admin tool..can someone show me how? i just need esp/tele , teletome and spectate.. rest of it can be deleted...i tried it but server stucks on "waiting for host"...anyone an idea?

Back