Banned vehicles spawning WITHOUT rMod

I can give you a copy of my sever.pbo if that helps.. we only have access to server.pbo mission.pbo and BE .txt

somehow that wasnt so enlightning as id hoped it wouldve been ... maybe i have to test it

its weird that dayst doesnt let people change the mission file ... although when you download it, its completely vanilla

I have a changed mission.pbo if you want to see that one too.. but i doubt that you will finde anything interesting in there..

ive already examined the missionfile of another server which had all those banned goodies on it, as i said its completely untouched

Just to ask the obvious, you are sure those vehicles are being spawned by the server and not hacked in? I know one of the main infection menu hacks recently had an upgrade to allow several types of vehicles to be spawned, such as APCs, Tanks, A10, pretty much anything from Arma2. Difference of course those vehs are not showing up in the database. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Dang, thought so. So if I spawn this veh, and it shows up in the db, but its invisible in game, is there anything I can do to allow it without installing RMod?

hi all i have never posted but i saw this and i have been working with a person that runs a private hive and i just unbanned all the weapons and vehicles on his server for him and it is rather dificult but after it is done it is well worth it i spent well over an hour working on it but it can be done you also would need to distribute the modified files somehow. i will give you a hint the file that needs to be edited is the dayz_anim.pbo in that file is a config file that has all banned stuff in it all you do is find the weapons ammo and vehicles you want unbanned and add // to the beginning of the line to comment it out after you are done repack the file as a .pbo file and get it signed and add it tou your server and distribute it.

i hate dayz.st ... -_-

how comes they dont need this to be done ... i mean we can see the damn normally banned vehicles WITHOUT rMod and without downloading ANYTHING

Back