Celle Bug Reports

ahhh ok, I've experienced the no loot spawn due to logging in after I got the script #20 for eating, it seemed to be a larger area affected from my hazy memory.

I know that on one of the occasions there was no loot what so ever there had been gunshots from that area before I got there so it's possible someone had logged out and in too close to those barracks, but another time the other players where nowhere near that area.

All good though, gotta say loving this map it has really made dayz enjoyable again.

It's very odd, but I made no loot spawning changes as I try to keep the Dayz Code as close to the latest version as possible.

There's some oddities in buildings in general. I believe that some buildings that were counted as buildings for some tests (eg protection from rain, zombie spawning) are now no longer counted as buildings in this context.

ok found some more invalid kicks and logspam in the be filters. here's the diff-report from the original files
http://www.diffnow.com/?report=gf37p

here's the actual file

should also fix kicks for using gunners in the M2 humvee's and reloading them
also removed logspam when gutting animals or hiding bodies.

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    45.7 KB · Views: 6
just an idea, only allow 3rd person if a player is in the passengerseat of an aircraft?

im getting alot of complaints of players that fail to land their gazelle back at their camp because they cant look down :D

also if you use the black out text to make notifications to players you can use \n to add a linebreak :)

Well we copied over all the files again yesterday, and still finding nothing in the hospitals and nothing for loot in some of the buildings around Dorfmark. Finding everyone is getting sick, but no antibiotics to be found.

Other than that, things have been great.

Except crossing the bridge by Celle yesterday. lol
Over half way across the bridge when I was catapulted up into the sky, to only drop to the bridge and die.
Hell of a boobie trap. lol

i'm getting complaints from players that they can no longer repair vehicles. havent been able to test this myself

yeah ive found some script log lines that referred to vehicleupdate, here is the updated scripts.txt

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    45.9 KB · Views: 14
As for the Celle barracks (as I call them :p), I'm not %100 sure, I've been experiencing lack of items too but there is reports of the new code breaking buildings ability to spawn loot if someone logs in near them.

I had the same problem with my Celle mod ^^
The fix for the "Celle barracks" is simple:

@Graz
Go into your buildingloot.hpp (i've this in config.hpp) and change:
Code:
    class Land_MBG_Companybuilding_1 : Barracks {
to
Code:
    class Land_mbg_companybuilding_1 : Barracks {

and there is loot in the "Celle barracks" ;)

I think you have to resign the files so that it works. But because the Users need those signed files to, Graz has to do this and roll out an update.

Well, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but every time I log in, I get teleported to the debuglands. Even when I die, and log in after a restart (or even multiple) I get dumped in the debug lands. On the rare occasion I don't get dumped in a body of water, it's just a matter of time because when I die or log out, I'm right back at my aquatic habitat.

What makes it weirder: I get in just fine, I just get teleported after a second.

Herre's a little film. 0:44 is where the magic starts.

try the original mission file. I did have stranges bugs with my modified one, after using the original everythin seems fine.

Some players report that it does not get dark properly. We have a restart every 6 hours with gmt -2. now when its about 23:00 twillight starts falling in but after the next restarts its the brightes day again.

Dont know if this has already come up.

Bug in player_spawn2.sqf
lines 75 - 95
Code:
    if (_humanity < -2000 and !_isBandit) then {
        _isBandit = true;
        _model = typeOf player;
        if (_model == "Survivor2_DZ") then {
            [dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,"Bandit1_DZ"] spawn player_humanityMorph;
        };
        if (_model == "SurvivorW2_DZ") then {
            [dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,"BanditW1_DZ"] spawn player_humanityMorph;
        };
    };

if (_humanity > 0 and _isBandit) then {
        _isBandit = false;
        _model = typeOf player;
        if (_model == "Bandit1_DZ") then {
            [dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,"Survivor2_DZ"] spawn player_humanityMorph;
        };
        if (_model == "BanditW1_DZ") then {
            [dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,"SurvivorW2_DZ"] spawn player_humanityMorph;
        };
    };

should be
Code:
    if (_humanity < -2000 and !_isBandit) then {
        _isBandit = true;
        _model = typeOf player;
        if (_model == "Survivor2_DZ") then {
            [dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,"Bandit1_DZC"] spawn player_humanityMorph;
        };
        if (_model == "SurvivorW2_DZ") then {
            [dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,"BanditW1_DZ"] spawn player_humanityMorph;
        };
    };
    if (_humanity > 0 and _isBandit) then {
        _isBandit = false;
        _model = typeOf player;
        if (_model == "Bandit1_DZC") then {
            [dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,"Survivor2_DZ"] spawn player_humanityMorph;
        };
        if (_model == "BanditW1_DZC") then {
            [dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,"SurvivorW2_DZ"] spawn player_humanityMorph;
        };
    };

the files have to be signed again of course which means Graz you have to bring out an update.

the result if this stays is that if you are a bandit with default skin you get will get stripped of you inventory (and dont have the skin of course) after login. (TP to debug - dayz cant find skin - TP back)

Old bug since 1.7.5.1:
You become a bandit, you lost all your gear and get teleported.

Fix:

open dayz_code > compile > player_humanityChange.sqf

and go to line 13
Code:
if ((typeOf player != "Bandit1_DZ") && (typeOf player != "BanditW1_DZ")) then {

change it to:

Code:
if ((typeOf player != "Bandit1_DZC") && (typeOf player != "BanditW1_DZC")) then {

Same with the files player_spawn_2 (DeadEye's reply) and player_wearClothes.sqf
only rename Bandit1_DZ to Bandit1_DZC, same with BanditW1_DZ to Bandit1W1_DZC

after some closer looks into the files of dayz_code you finde Bandit1_DZ (and BanditW1_DZ also in these files:
player_wearClothes.sqf
fn_damageHandler.sqf
player_humanityChange.sqf which franky mentioned
variables.sqf (but I think this is unused anyway)
and of course player_spawn_2.sqf I mentioned before...

@Graz I cant imagine that you didnt have any errors while testing for the new bandit skin in humanity change oO ?
I will change and test everything locally..

Back