DayZ Base Building 1.3 Discussion

this fix the remove problem

Open your fn_selfActions.sqf

DONT DELETE OR REPLACE
Code:
if(_player_deleteBuild) then {
if (s_player_deleteBuild < 0) then {
s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_deleteBuild;
s_player_deleteBuild = -1;
};

IF U DO THAT INSERT this ABOVE

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
_liftHeli = objNull;
_found = false;

Next:

Serach for

Code:
// Remove Object
    if((typeOf(cursortarget) in allremovables)&& (_ownerID != "0") && (_hasToolbox || _baseBuildAdmin || _baseBuildLAdmin) && _canDo && !remProc && !procBuild && !removeObject) then {
            s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "dayz_code\actions\player_remove.sqf",cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "", ""];
        };
    } else {
    };

replace with

Code:
// Remove Object
    if((typeOf(cursortarget) in allremovables)&& (_ownerID != "0") && (_hasToolbox || _baseBuildAdmin || _baseBuildLAdmin) && _canDo && !remProc && !procBuild && !removeObject) then {
        if (s_player_deleteBaseBuild < 0) then {
            s_player_deleteBaseBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "dayz_code\actions\player_remove.sqf",cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "", ""];
            };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_deleteBaseBuild;
        s_player_deleteBaseBuild = -1;
    };

search for

Code:
player removeAction s_player_bbLightMenu;
s_player_bbLightMenu = -1;

insert
Code:

looks then

Code:

Still can get it to work anyway you could post your fn_selfActions.sqf?

Mine seems to look a little different.

I have a non-standard file path, so I did have to be really careful about this: I checked the dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf versus my existing one, and they are identical, save for the keybindings.

So everyone is clear, what I did from the above was copy the file and then edit the dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf with
Code:
dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\actions\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";

I edited the dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf to match my current one, as well, since there were some custom path references there.

This worked, and I am pushing it out to my server now. Thanks!

Basebuild is working on my testserver... but i cant fix the infiStar Antihack issue...

if i turn off infistar...all player can build and no problems....
but if im turn the Antihack on...non-admins (i have a second account i didnt write into admin-list) click on build in the basebuild screen (all needed items in inventory), nothing happen, no preview ,no option... nothing...if im click on build again screentext " you are already build"..

if someone of you have a fix for that i would be very happy ...

a working AHconfig.sqf would be nice ;) dont post here... send link via pn ;)

s_player_getTargetUID, s_player_giveBaseOwnerAccess,
s_player_gateActions, s_player_roofToggle, s_player_addGateAuthorization, s_player_removeGateAuthorization,
s_player_disarmBomb, s_player_bbZombieShield_on, s_player_bbZombieShield_off, s_player_inflameBarrels, s_player_deflameBarrels, s_player_towerLightsOn,
s_player_towerLightsOff, s_player_bbLightMenu,

Add that to your allowed actions

s_player_getTargetUID, s_player_giveBaseOwnerAccess,
s_player_gateActions, s_player_roofToggle, s_player_addGateAuthorization, s_player_removeGateAuthorization,
s_player_disarmBomb, s_player_bbZombieShield_on, s_player_bbZombieShield_off, s_player_inflameBarrels, s_player_deflameBarrels, s_player_towerLightsOn,
s_player_towerLightsOff, s_player_bbLightMenu,

Add that to your allowed actions

i have added the addaction commands to the AH but its still block the commands :( i need a working AHconfig if possible ...

there are a few lines of code that has this witch ones do i change?

not change, should be looking like this ....

Code:

if you mean the remove fix

yes line 1162 and 535 has player removeAction s_player_bbLightMenu; witch do i change

and this part if (DZE_HeliLift) then { can i see what yours look like?
_liftHeli = objNull;
_found = false;

Line 398 +- 20

Code:
if(_player_deleteBuild) then {
s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
};
} else {
};

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
_liftHeli = objNull;
_found = false;

Your antihack is interfering with rhideObject.

Instead of this

Code:
                _nic = [nil, _x, "per", rHideObject, false] call RE;

Do something like this

Code:
                _posATL =  getPosATL _x;                      
                _z = _posATL select 2;
                _z = _z+6;
                _posATL set [2,_z];
                _x setPosATL _posATL;

For raising the gates, or

Code:
                _posATL =  getPosATL _x;                       
                _z = _posATL select 2;
                _z = _z-6;
                _posATL set [2,_z];
                _x setPosATL _posATL;

For lowering them.

So Do I take out "_nic = [nil, _x, "per", rHideObject, false] call RE;" in botrh locations and replace with:

_posATL = getPosATL _x;
_z = _posATL select 2;
_z = _z+6;
_posATL set [2,_z];
_x setPosATL _posATL;

and

_posATL = getPosATL _x;
_z = _posATL select 2;
_z = _z-6;
_posATL set [2,_z];
_x setPosATL _posATL;

In the 2nd location?

Has anyone got this working on epidemic? If so ill pay you for the files.
And is anyone having issues using wooden sheds with epoch? New sheds are fine but people that had them before i added the mod cant grab stuff from them.

Last edited:
Has anyone got this working with epoch 1.0.4.2 with infiSTAR, as an admin they can build fine but normal players cant, as soon as u click build nothing happens and then try again and it says "You're already building", i have gone through every script and added every addaction there is to the allowed add action on the AHconfig for infiSTAR. Is there anything that i am completely missing for this not work.

Thanks in advance.

Lots of people asking questions that have already been answered in the thread, take your time to actually read it all guys. I know there's a lot to go through but its faster than asking a question and getting no replies because its already been answered....

Hi there I have read through this thread more than once trying to fine a solution but nothing will work, I have added all the addactions to the AHconfig so it can't be that. Any more ideas?

Hi there I have read through this thread more than once trying to fine a solution but nothing will work, I have added all the addactions to the AHconfig so it can't be that. Any more ideas?

Disable the action check and see if regular clients can build something then, pretty sure you just don't have an action whitelisted somewhere. The only things I ever saw antihack cause problems with were actions and hideObject.

Back