dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

@piXel after updating to 1.7.6.1 I can confirm people are having an issue with climbing on the back of vehicles. They can get on the back but when they get of they will be teleported back to where they had gotten on. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

To all
It could be the initialisation of scripts don't work properly since 1.7.6.1. Because a variable changed in dayz (thx Hangender) ifso change in plrInit.sqf the first row into:
waitUntil {!isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck")};

@istealth
replied

@ConnorJ
Interesting.Ill take a look at it.

Hey piXel!

Could you help me how to remove all the custom buildings what the script added? Like the laboratory, castle at cap golova, the stores etc...

EDIT: Found it! :)

Sorry for the late reactions. I currently have limited time..

@Hoplit
Remove all vehicle items from the .sqm file exept the ones named dog and ajust the total vehicle item count of that section in the .sqm file.

@ConnorJ
Should have answered you earlier and you have a point. Due to a anti teleporthackScript they builded in 1.7.6. climb vehicles could give an issue. I took a look at it and changed vehKey.sqf (sends new position, hopefully in time, to the server when you hop of the vehicle. So the antihack does not report you as teleported) Have not tested it though, maybe you could. Attached file just overwrite it.

@vazabisong
I have no plans adding that..

Attachments

• vehKey.sqf
    605 bytes · Views: 73
@piXel

Edit: I take it back I will have to test that redone vehkey.sqf tmrw to see if that fixes it, thought I had fixed it with just the TotalzedCheck but I guess not, I'll let you know.

So i see that you are all putting this into chernarus and getting it to work. i also saw that someone had asked how to get this for tavi but didn't understand the reply. Im not the best when it comes to scripting but im trying to learn. I would love to get the dog and the chopper lift working on my Tavi server running dayzcc 1.7.4.4. i have full access to all files as this server is running in my house. but how do i just put those 2 things in there with the pack that i downloaded. i have been sifting threw the 10 pages of this form for a while now but don't feel that im any closer to figuring it out. i have edited my pbo's some to include things like 70 extra guns at the crash sites and max view distance and feel that those 2 things along with a halo spawn that im also working on would be great additions to my server just need a little help.

Hi could someone give me a easy step by step guide how to add dogs to my existing mission.pbo i have some small experience with adding stuff in like R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG and BTK cargo. Would love to get the dogs added as well!!
Thanks

Works not towing the helicopter flies and there is nothing on the bike and not as not to sit together and teleportation anomalies does not work well, it is because of the patch videmon 1.7.6.1 tell me what's wrong?

PiXel iam having another problem when iam the only one in the server i see Climb on Back but when my friend joins he does not see it at all

this is in my init.sqf
Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "fixes\player_monitor.fsm";
    _nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";
};

Hi piXel I love your addons,

I'm running just the cinematic intro on my server, I have the correct modifications made to it to remove the other file references and have it initiated without errors.

My problem is the intro only shows for some players. I removed the logo from the intro as part of my changes because I couldn't figure out how to add it to description.ext correctly (kept getting errors). Could removing the logo have caused the issue?

edit: just saw your note about waitUntil {!isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck")}; I will try this tonight....

Just spent 2 hours picking this apart. Im pretty sure I can make any individual thing work if anybody needs any help.

I have just the cinematic intro atm as that's really nice but would like the dogs also... Not 100% sure on how to go about this so left as is.

I have just the cinematic intro atm as that's really nice but would like the dogs also... Not 100% sure on how to go about this so left as is.
i can help you add the dogs. No mic atm bc my bluetooth has no windows 8 driver yet but i can type you through it on skype. mikesulo, I have the same pic.

PiXel iam having another problem when iam the only one in the server i see Climb on Back but when my friend joins he does not see it at all

this is in my init.sqf
Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "fixes\player_monitor.fsm";
};

Should be:

Code:
//===================piXel 15-02-2013===========
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death; _nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";}];
    //dayZ original _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor =    [] execFSM "fixes\player_monitor.fsm";
//=========================end==================

That might fix you're issues :)

Pry

Back