Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

Hmm, ok I will give that a try, I have put the line back where it needs to be in the init.sqf, I even tried putting the Server_Traders.sqf in the dayz_code file to separate it from the Script folder, but no luck...AAGGGHHH.
Hey Rosska, thanks for your time thou, well appreciated mate.

Hey Rosska, quick update, I stripped server right back, and started again, from scratch, added blood bag, Pheonix Admin tools, Sarge AI, and traders still trading, there clashing when I re applied my Dayz Priv Antihack, not sure why, but moving in the right direction.

Ah you may need to add exceptions for the Epoch Traders to your antihack. Not sure how exactly to do that as it varies per antihack, you would probably find out via their support thread/forum though. Most antihacks have a version specifically designed for use with Epoch.

Hello I Installed this script as follows but the only problem once the
script is in the bloodbag option come up on the scroll wheel option but
it seems to knock out other options such as salvage and repair cars.
please help

Hello I Installed this script as follows but the only problem once the
script is in the bloodbag option come up on the scroll wheel option but
it seems to knock out other options such as salvage and repair cars.
please help

You can't just use the fn_selfActions attached to his post. Use that only for reference.
To get your map/mod specific file you need to look in your local Arma install @yourmodname\addons\dayz_code.pbo\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf
Copy that file to your mission folder and then edit it to include the self blood option.

first time i tried it i used the download self action file the bb would work but i had no vendor options i got my self action from my epoch folder and now i get the trade menu but when i select self bb i get this error msg and the bb dosent happen custom/players_selfbloodbag.sqf not found any help?

first time i tried it i used the download self action file the bb would work but i had no vendor options i got my self action from my epoch folder and now i get the trade menu but when i select self bb i get this error msg and the bb dosent happen custom/players_selfbloodbag.sqf not found any help?

Check the paths in your mission folder. You must have the player_selfBloodbag.sqf in a different location to where it's being called from fn_selfActions.sqf.

hi

I got a Problem.
I did it like you told in your Tutorial but when i join my server it tells me custom/compiles.sqf not found.
But i write all in and the file is there.

Make sure it's referencing "custom\compiles.sqf", with a backslash.

To get working on taviana epoch you have to make a couple changes. If you don't do it this way your dayz.st map tool instant tp may not work, as well as alot of other compiles.
1. use your own fn_selfActions.sqf from \dayz_code\compile place it in your scripts folder as instructed.
2. this is important since epoch tavi has its own \dayz_mission\ATPExclusion\compiles.sqf you need to create a new compiles1.sqf and place it in your scripts folder as instructed do not call it compiles
3. change the init.sqf to call on compiles1.sqf here is mine but I use custom folder instead of scripts
line 67
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ATPExclusion\compiles.sqf";//Compile regular functions

add line 68
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\compiles1.sqf";//Compile self bb functions

so basically your just adding a new compiles1.sqf so you dont replace the existing one
I tried just adding this to the existing compiles it worked but other stuff didnt work anymore
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fn_selfActions.sqf";

To get working on taviana epoch you have to make a couple changes. If you don't do it this way your dayz.st map tool instant tp may not work, as well as alot of other compiles.
1. use your own fn_selfActions.sqf from \dayz_code\compile place it in your scripts folder as instructed.
2. this is important since epoch tavi has its own \dayz_mission\ATPExclusion\compiles.sqf you need to create a new compiles1.sqf and place it in your scripts folder as instructed do not call it compiles
3. change the init.sqf to call on compiles1.sqf here is mine but I use custom folder instead of scripts
line 67
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ATPExclusion\compiles.sqf";//Compile regular functions

add line 68
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\compiles1.sqf";//Compile self bb functions

so basically your just adding a new compiles1.sqf so you dont replace the existing one
I tried just adding this to the existing compiles it worked but other stuff didnt work anymore
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fn_selfActions.sqf";

If you already have a full compiles.sqf in your mission file, you don't need to add another for fn_selfActions. Just change the path in the existing one. Though if you do add another compiles.sqf it can have the same name provided it's not in the same folder.

Got this working, but the action still appears in the scroll menu even if I'm at full health and have a blood bag.

How could I modify the code to make it so this only appears when the player needs to be bloodbagged?

I've got 1.8.0.3, and self blood bag works fine, but for some reason when I give someone else a blood transfusion it will do it properly! Afterwards, however, it will always say Transfusion Successful! and he'll go through the animation, but the person I'm doing it to will not receive any blood and my blood bag does not disappear. I feel like it's connected to me using self blood bag. I changed stuff in dayz_code.pbo, but after reading I wasn't supposed to, I fixed it, but maybe the fnc_selfactions isn't the same anymore? I can't figure it out.

Yeh ok I've added the script as instructed from the install instructions menu. and when I log in I get a script error saying .script custom\compiles.sqf not found.

the compiles.sqf is in a .sqf format all other files and text scripts are all in the correct places
I just need some help if possible.

Back